• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
Dimensions: 130 x130 avatar, and I'd like a vertical signature so more of her could fit
Picture(s): http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/260/1/7/render_n22_by_akemi_chan723-d5f2c9k.png
Text:
Colour(s): red and white
Style: whatever you want
Extra details: None, thanks!~

First time doing a vertical signature woo! I tried very hard to get a red and white background going, I hope it turned out okay.

iF7zqtN.png
ijEpQqK.png

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both: I would like Both. For the sig, could you maybe make a set of pictures connected together? Click here to see what i'm talking about.(Scroll down to sets)
Dimensions: For the Avatar I would like it 180 x 180. For the sig, whatever looks best.
Picture(s): Lucina and Marth
Text:
Colour(s): Sky blue
Extra Details: I don't want any for now. Thanks!

180x180 caught me off guard; I ended up doing 150x150. Rectified that mistake, though! And I hope you enjoy the set signature thing. First time doing one of them, but I think it turned out rather nicely! First, here are the screw-up 150x150 avatars. :P

qtWA1pq.png
2I64Atd.png

And NOW here's the proper 180x180 avatar and signature set. I hope you enjoy! :3

4iOV21m.png
CXqC65T.png

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I'll live without the text. It looks fabulous! I love how her mask is floating in the back as well, but it looks like a different peace all together! Thanks so much!

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
180x180 caught me off guard; I ended up doing 150x150. Rectified that mistake, though! And I hope you enjoy the set signature thing. First time doing one of them, but I think it turned out rather nicely! First, here are the screw-up 150x150 avatars. :P

qtWA1pq.png
2I64Atd.png

And NOW here's the proper 180x180 avatar and signature set. I hope you enjoy! :3

4iOV21m.png
CXqC65T.png
They look great! Thanks again!

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Years
Hiya~
Looking through your gallery, I see you can do a fair bit of handiwork! By far, my top three favorites are your Dracula theme, and your requests for Crystal Glaceon as well as Infernape. The backgrounds don't take away from the render you're given. My only gripe with a few pieces is the semi transparent image you put in a lot of your work, like you don't quite know what to fill space with. It doesn't look bad in a few requests (the icons you did with the pink, blue and yellow haired girls, or Silver soul of johto ' s signature) I'd recommend using it sparingly is all. All in all, your pieces are great! I can't wait to see more from you!

Last edited:

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
I'm requesting this for my friend.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both and a Profile Picture please.
Dimensions: 150 x 150 avatar, whatever fits best for the sig.
Picture(s): Marth
Text: None
Colour(s): Red & Black
Style: Ice Pillars
Extra details: None for now. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: both please
Dimensions: Whatever sizes suit you best.
Picture(s): View attachment 73654
Text: In the shadows...
Colour(s): Dark to complement Sableye
Style: Shadowy
Extra details: Nope! Thank you good sir!

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Alright, so I've decided to seek out an artist to freshen up my "out with the new, in with the old" freshened theme. <3 I hope this won't be too much of a problem.

Anyway, here goes~

Avatar/Signature/Both: Both, if you please~

Dimensions: 180x180 (Avatar), 500x200 (Signature)

Picture(s): Seviper Base Image (Avatar), Poison Base Image (Signature)

Text: MurkMire (Signature)

Colour(s): For the primary color of the avatar's background, black would be preferred. Purple for the secondary, and if you can make it look good (this is completely optional), red is a preferred optional addition.

As for the signature, nothing much else is required, other than a stylish, fade to black border for the signature. I'd also like the text to be in the color light red (or if you want to be precise, the color code #990066)

Extra Details: I would like the font in the style of Infiltrace, if you please. Lastly, if you can make a black border around the letters, that would be great as well.

I realize this is a tall order, so please, take your time. If this is too much, I will understand. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatars please
Dimensions:150x150
Picture(s): http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131001131748/disgaea/en/images/e/e0/DD2_Asagi.png
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090510091349/disgaea/en/images/6/6d/Dis3-FemGunner.jpg
Text: none
Colour(s): navy blue for the first, reds for the second
Style: something along the lines of polkadots?
Extra details: none, thank you for your time

bXXfgww.png
H0apnmi.png

I'm not to great at polkadot backgrounds yet, but I hope you like it! :D

Dimensions: 130x130 and 360 x 180
Picture(s): Avatar Signature
Colour(s): purples for both
Style: I trust your judgement!
Extra details: nope! Thanks again!

1q6hDPg.png
ikqh2iz.png

I always have so much fun doing your requests! I hope you like it. ^.^

I'm requesting this for my friend.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both and a Profile Picture please.
Dimensions: 150 x 150 avatar, whatever fits best for the sig.
Picture(s): Marth
Text: None
Colour(s): Red & Black
Style: Ice Pillars
Extra details: None for now. Thanks!

If you could elaboratye on the profile picture that'd be great, as in the dimensions you say something about a sig? Anyway the avatar is finished! :)

x4J7y1L.png

Dimensions: Whatever sizes suit you best.
Picture(s): View attachment 73654
Text: In the shadows...
Colour(s): Dark to complement Sableye
Style: Shadowy
Extra details: Nope! Thank you good sir!

I decided to have a bit of fun with this and try out something new with the signature. I still have the PSD if you don't want Sableye popping out of the signature background, but I really hope you like it!

FcDXiS7.png
9WPYGp2.png

Drat, the quality of Sableye came out horribly! I'll redo it for you in a moment, never fear. I tried the whole popping out look halfway through creating it, and I'd already done some stuff with the background that I couldn't resize, so I had to try and lasso select the edges and bleh. Next time!

Here's a better version of the signature for you! So sorry about that!

G3ZrQD5.png

MurkMirke, I'm working on yours as we speak; the reason all of these requests have taken so long is because I'm trying my hardest to make all of them perfect!

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Hey guys! Since I have the week off work I realised that I really should be getting these graphics done a lot quicker than I am, and I apologise for that. Recently bought an Xbox One, and I've been playing a lot of that, plus I've been trying to sort out my pay with my new boss.

I'm going to sleep now, but I promise I'll get both MurkMire's and Noire's requests done when I wake up, and then that'll free me up completely for more requests. And I've decided if anybody likes anything in my gallery, as long as I'm not currently using it as my avatar/signature picture, feel free to use it for yourself! As long as you give credit that is. :)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
That is quite alright. From what I've seen, I cannot rush such perfection.

Please, take your time.

I have finally completed your request! I hope you like it. ^.^

KbyoBZ9.png
9Y8WNXp.png

Dimensions: 130x130 and 360 x 180
Picture(s): http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429043710/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/4/4c/Noire_HDD.png
Colour(s): Grey and blue
Style: squiggles? Idk whatever you'd like
Extra details: take your time and thanks~

Here ya go! All done. This was a nice request to make. :)

FuvtZ1j.png
fXsUD9A.png

EDIT: A massive high-five to whoever the kind soul(s) was who voted on my shop/gallery! Four star rating a-woo-hoo!Slowly achieving my grand plan of A&D total domination.

Last edited:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Congrats on getting a ranking! It's definitely well deserved!

NoireAvatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar
Dimensions: 150x150
Picture(s): here hereeeee
Colour(s): whatever would match them
Style: whatever you'd feel like doing is fine with me
Extra details: none. Thank you in advance!

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar, Signature, and Profile Picture
Dimensions: Avatar: 180 x 180 Signature: 300 x 150 Profile Picture: 300 x 300
Picture(s): Avatar

Signature

Profile Picture
Text: The Mystics
Colour(s): Whatever fits the pictures
Style: Whatever fits the pictures.
Extra details: None for now, thanks! I love your work!

Back