• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Would you want a GameStop non-shiny arceus instead?p for the volcanion?

Years
Have no doubt. People are always more social online; easier when 95% of IRL requirements are taken off.

Ah, I PMed someone on the Meowth since I like him, but they may not have any left. If they don't then I'd be interested. Definitely will get back to you on Diancie!

ahah true :P can't that person just clone them? USA will probably get the meowth too :P

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Yes thank you too!! I just realized you had asked me to clone your Pokemon though, sorry about that! I'll get on that in just a sec and hop back on!

Hey Road, whats up?:)
Have i read it right, that you would like to have somebody breed a non shiny male Nidoran flawless/near flawless with the HiddenAbility for ya and name it Fletcher or did i get it wrong?
Because im breeding them atm and i already have one 5-HP but im still breeding :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
ahah true :P can't that person just clone them? USA will probably get the meowth too :P
Not all people can clone. They ended up telling me they were only looking for Volcanion and I'm only trading him for 2-3 Pokemon so that's a no. US might get it but whatever, it'll probably be a battle reward thing and as I don't battle it's not easy to get.

Hey Road, whats up?:)
Have i read it right, that you would like to have somebody breed a non shiny male Nidoran flawless/near flawless with the HiddenAbility for ya and name it Fletcher or did i get it wrong?
Because im breeding them atm and i already have one 5-HP but im still breeding :)
Yes that's correct! For NF I prefer it missing the irrelevant stat (which in this case is Atk I guess?), but if you think it's too hard/will take too long 5-HP is fine! c:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Not all people can clone. They ended up telling me they were only looking for Volcanion and I'm only trading him for 2-3 Pokemon so that's a no. US might get it but whatever, it'll probably be a battle reward thing and as I don't battle it's not easy to get.

Yes that's correct! For NF I prefer it missing the irrelevant stat (which in this case is Atk I guess?), but if you think it's too hard/will take too long 5-HP is fine! c:

Im still breeding and im also looking for one with NF-Att so ill message you when i have it ready :)
and i have a question, for example i got myself a Nidoran with the right IVs and i would trade it to you after nicknaming it Fletcher, when you cloned it for me and traded me a copy back, would i still be able to rename it?? Do you perhaps everr had such a case?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Im still breeding and im also looking for one with NF-Att so ill message you when i have it ready :)
and i have a question, for example i got myself a Nidoran with the right IVs and i would trade it to you after nicknaming it Fletcher, when you cloned it for me and traded me a copy back, would i still be able to rename it?? Do you perhaps everr had such a case?
Cool! Let me know! c:

Yes you can do it that way. The original OT can always re-nickname their Pokemon. If you want to remove the nickname, rename it the species name (with the first capital letter and all) it will reset the nickname (remove the nickname flag) as of I think Gen V. You can also trade me the Pokemon, I'll clone it and send both original & clone back, then you nickname the clone & finally send it back to me. It depends on what kind of legwork you wanna do haha.

Years

well what is the meowth worth to u? 1 for 1? also want to swap volcanions? i have a modest 5 IV one :P

i doubt it'll be a battle thing coz GF don't really do battles for a single region and EU have already got the meowth so it would be boring for us PAL players to get the same poke again... tbh u just have to take part lol. in most events u only need to battle 3 times. just use pokemon with explosion, self destruct or memento LOL.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
well what is the meowth worth to u? 1 for 1? also want to swap volcanions? i have a modest 5 IV one :P

i doubt it'll be a battle thing coz GF don't really do battles for a single region and EU have already got the meowth so it would be boring for us PAL players to get the same poke again... tbh u just have to take part lol. in most events u only need to battle 3 times. just use pokemon with explosion, self destruct or memento LOL.
It's a non-Shiny event so yes, 1:1. >w> I still need to SR my Timid one; my current one is also Modest and has meh IVs so it's not worth it, other than being in English lol.

Well whatever, unless it's WiFi I can't get it so it's irrelevant.

Years
interested with your promotions wishlist. i have shiny sliggoo i found at friend safari. will provide more info once i get access to pokebank. once you're interested, i'll get it cloned first.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Heya!
Are these two Shinies still available?

- Eevee (M, Lv. 1, Impish, UT) #
-
Sylveon (M, Lv. 25, Modest, RC) *

I have a buddy who might just be interested, but would a Lugia/Yveltal suffice for either one? Also, for clarification, would Lugia/Yveltal have to be Shiny? I'm assuming yes, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
interested with your promotions wishlist. i have shiny sliggoo i found at friend safari. will provide more info once i get access to pokebank. once you're interested, i'll get it cloned first.
Sweet! If he's personally caught yes, do let me know nature and gender as I may want it nicknamed! c:

Heya!
Are these two Shinies still available?

- Eevee (M, Lv. 1, Impish, UT) #
-
Sylveon (M, Lv. 25, Modest, RC) *

I have a buddy who might just be interested, but would a Lugia/Yveltal suffice for either one? Also, for clarification, would Lugia/Yveltal have to be Shiny? I'm assuming yes, but I may be wrong.

Yes they are! They are both regular Shinies so each one would be worth one Lugia or Yveltal. They don't have to be Shiny, no, I take all of them regardless! c: (So assuming you have a Lugia and Yveltal, or two Lugias or what have you, I'd be happy to trade both! They will be cloned though.)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Yes they are! They are both regular Shinies so each one would be worth one Lugia or Yveltal. They don't have to be Shiny, no, I take all of them regardless! c: (So assuming you have a Lugia and Yveltal, or two Lugias or what have you, I'd be happy to trade both! They will be cloned though.)

Oh, nice! I will let my friend know, and she can take it from there. I am locked out of Internet possibilities sadly, since my Internet is limited, and works through a vistagate of sorts, thus unable to connect to my 3DS.
But enough rambling from me, she should be able to take the trade from here, I'm just a messenger, haha! She will post here shortly!

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
Years
That's good to know they don't have to be shiny :'D
I have Lugia that I'd like to trade for a shiny Sylveon^^

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Oh, nice! I will let my friend know, and she can take it from there. I am locked out of Internet possibilities sadly, since my Internet is limited, and works through a vistagate of sorts, thus unable to connect to my 3DS.
But enough rambling from me, she should be able to take the trade from here, I'm just a messenger, haha! She will post here shortly!
Ahh that's a pain, I understand how that is though. @w@ Thanks! c:

That's good to know they don't have to be shiny :'D
I have Lugia that I'd like to trade for a shiny Sylveon^^
Hi there! Nope, I take any and all! (If you doooo want Eevee too, I also take any and all Cobalion, I just didn't list it as I have gotten a lot recently haha.)

Sounds good to me! I shall have him cloned and ready for you~ Unfortunately I am busy for the rest of the nights this week. I anticipate I'll be available for trade in the afternoon on Sat, or all day Sun!

Lumivyory

insanity of a manatee
Years
Hi there! Nope, I take any and all! (If you doooo want Eevee too, I also take any and all Cobalion, I just didn't list it as I have gotten a lot recently haha.)

Sounds good to me! I shall have him cloned and ready for you~ Unfortunately I am busy for the rest of the nights this week. I anticipate I'll be available for trade in the afternoon on Sat, or all day Sun!
Alrighty, thank youu :D
And sadly I don't have Cobalion ;u;

Years
It's a non-Shiny event so yes, 1:1. >w> I still need to SR my Timid one; my current one is also Modest and has meh IVs so it's not worth it, other than being in English lol.

Well whatever, unless it's WiFi I can't get it so it's irrelevant.

ahha. what nature do u want for meowth? I've SRed a jolly one. Sring for an adamant one now. might even turn it into a payday persian hehehe. well i just want a legit english volcanion :P don't care about IVs xD

do u have friends who u can get u codes for US events?

well we can trade the mewoth, shiny diancie and volcanion when you're ready :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back