• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help! issues with the game!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
so this have happened to me multiple times on my i-pad and pc. the problem is attached to this post if you want a picture of my problem. all buttons and text is is made into code-like text. example: the login button says: login.logindialog.loginbuttonlabel, instead. pls help me with this problem thx!

Attachments

• 2017-07-26.jpg
    2017-07-26.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 5
Years
so this have happened to me multiple times on my i-pad and pc. the problem is attached to this post if you want a picture of my problem. all buttons and text is is made into code-like text. example: the login button says: login.logindialog.loginbuttonlabel, instead. pls help me with this problem thx!

Does it still let you log in? I'm thinking it's probably an error specific to the Danish language pack of the game.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
it just fixed itself after i closed and opened the game an additional time THX for the HELP

Back