• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] POKEMON ANGELITE DEMO 1.0

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM
KgmAGAb.png

P.S.

DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM

GYM LEADER 1
B4xoT9k.jpg

MAIN BOY CHARACTER
iUXyU3d.jpg

RIVAL 1
4m8Mr4b.jpg

-soundtrack has a good mixture of mystery dungeon music

LOTS OF CREDITS
POKEMON FOLLOW SCRIPTS:
mej71
venom12
help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty

TILES:
DEVIANTART

-Phyromatical, Dante19. Zetavares852 and Kyle-Dove [CERTAIN UNIQUE TREES AND ROCKS, ETC.]

-ChaoticCherryCake , for contributing and compiling the main building set im using

CREDITS ALSO GO TO:

-peekychew for great houses!

Kyle-Dove, Heavy-Metal-Lover, WesleyFG, Dewitty, Zetavares852, XDinky,, Newtiteuf ,Alucus, Erma96, Hydrargirium, Poison-Master ,Thedeadheroalistair ,Shutwig ,Asdsimone ,Xxdevil ,Steinnaples ,Hek-el-grande ,sylver1984 ,NikNak93 ,TeaAddiction ,Cuddlesthefatcat ,Magiscarf ,Gigatom,The-Red-eX
ChaoticCherryCake

ULTIMATE BW PACK:
P-Sign
Clowcardruler
Maruno
Venom12
FL .
SailorVicious
LotusKing

TILESET2
chimcharsfireworks, kyomotonian, Rverah-duh, speedlialga ,alucus ,pokemon-diamond, kizemaru-Kurunosuke ,danerdydude, KageNoSensei, klnothincomin, anutter ,EpicDay ,Thurpuk ,UltimoSpriter
ForeverXShoddybattle, renekokkie,Evolina, iametrine
TyranitarDark

PublicOutdoor Tileset by Dawn-Bronze and
-Kyle-Dove -Dewitty -ThunderDove -UltimoSpriter-WesleyFG-Magiscarf-Peekychew-Zeo254-LogiedanT-
-Gigatom-Heavy-Metal-Lover-Lightbulb15-DonLawride-0NegaXFMP0-Tratas

Marcosik1992**

NEW TILESET IM USING

07harris/Paranoid
-19dante91-27alexmad27-874521-Alistair-Alucus-Alucus-Atomika-Bakura155-Blue Beedrill-Boomxbig
-Bulbapedia and Bulbaforums-chimcharsfireworkd-Chio-CNickC/CNC-Dewitty-Flood-Fused--G-oldeN
-help14-Jesse TBPro-lordindy-Kizemaru_Kurunosuke-klnothincomin-Kuroda-Taiki-Kymotonian-Newtiteuf-Novus-Pokemon_Diamond-PrinceLegendario-Reck-Red-Gyrados
-REMY35
-RHN-S-aurav-Scarexshivaking-Seiyouh-SL249-spaceemotion-spypoke megafc-ThePokemonChronicles
-WesleyFG

(I REALIZE THERE ARE MANY DOUBLE NAMES, WILL FIX IN GAME CREDITS)

POKEMON ESSENTIALS CREATORS:
Maruno
Flameguru
Poccil

***Deo's Custom Day & Night Tones for Essentials

THANKYOU TO ALL FOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY :pink_boogie:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMO DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1z9d5N-uBCqSXRBZ3F5R202cWM

download instructions:
in the folder you download from the link, click on Game.exe to start.

GAME OFFERS APRX. 2 1/2 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY.

bugs and things known about the demo:

Spoiler:

anything that is left (very few things) that is not 1x1 pixels will be edited out later on.

******Let me know what you think about the demo ********* any critic is welcome and let me know if you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Years
The graphics are pretty, but are not they strange? Some things I even understand as rocks, vegetation ... But the houses and trees? XD

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Looks like you forgot to double some tiles there. The pixel densities are 1, whereas the rest is 2. (The grass, trees, mountain, lantern, and the house at the bottom.
Also, how can trees grow on rocks?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Looks like you forgot to double some tiles there. The pixel densities are 1, whereas the rest is 2. (The grass, trees, mountain, lantern, and the house at the bottom.
Also, how can trees grow on rocks?

*great suggestion though I will change things to make them fit together better.
But... I hate to break it to you xD;
lv9A8Pa.jpg

zndjBoq.jpg

6kFhrti.jpg

fzBGeAm.jpg

it happens quite often xD

The graphics are pretty, but are not they strange? Some things I even understand as rocks, vegetation ... But the houses and trees? XD

Are you talking about the pixel difference? Yes I should change the flowers and such. *Im gonna change the pixel denisties as Marin suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Is there anything special about the starter Squirtle? Otherwise It might be fitting to replace it with another pseudo legendary mon to match the other two starters.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Is there anything special about the starter Squirtle? Otherwise It might be fitting to replace it with another pseudo legendary mon to match the other two starters.

Honestly I put squirtle there for balancing purposes.

But hey, I think some people have a nice connection with squirtle so I dont think its a bad choice.

Back