• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Banned for banning me for not joining any Pokemon groups. (That's a Pokemon related reason, isn't it?)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! for being a very trivial youngster!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: ......
DARKPOKEBALL: Why so silent, Meowth?
CHAINSAW MEOWTH:....*snore*....
DARKPOKEBALL: Oh.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for not having your reason be Pokemon related! (Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite. You don't need to point it out.
icon26.gif
)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for having images to three Pokemon fanclubs but no links to said fanclubs.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! for having a Suicune in your signature and for being part of the Water Pokemon Fanclub.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: When will I be in a signature?! WHEN?! All you need is a Meowth sprite, with a copy and pasted chainsaw! And random blood splotches here and there on the sprite! And the eyes have to be recolored to be red!

DARKPOKEBALL: I can go to Pixel Art or something, and try to find a tutorial...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: No. I'm okay. Just one of my...*tear*...moments

DARKPOKEBALL: Hey Meowth...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Now...*tear, sob* I'm having allergies...

DARKPOKEBALL: To what?!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *sneeze, cough, cough* You.

DARKPOKEBALL: THis has never happened before!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I take pills. Give me yours.

DARKPOKEBALL: I don't take pills.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: In that case, I'm probably screwed...*falls over, breaks out in hives*

Back