• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ominousacid95

Pokémon YouTube Version! :]
Years
Hack name:
Pokémon YouTube Version

Hack of:
Myself

Additional information about the hack:
This is a hack based on the competitive Pokémon YouTube Community :]

Finished percentage:
5 maybe?

Your hacking skills:
I can do basic talking scripts and editing.

What help or skill you're looking for:
I'd like to use custom tiles so I'm looking for someone for that. My biggest concern however is scripting. I have no idea how to script events, I am simply not good at them, and Gym Leaders. I tried the tutorials but they didn't work for me, quite oddly.

Additional contact information:
You can email me on [email protected] if you are interested! I will also provide more information about the hack, if you would want to.

Additional information:
n.a.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon Dark Illusion

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It has different story and need hard script i think with all legend with different event

Finished percentage: onlt title screen has been made -_-

Your hacking skills: well dis is my frst hack so i dont knw much abt bt i hav learnt few things frm tutorial

What help or skill you're looking for: i hav a gud story in my mind and for dat it needs a hard script
scripters, spriter, title screen maker, beta tester, tile maker, anything
PM me, [email protected] (e-mail)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hack Name: Pokemon Team Aqua

Hack Of: Pokemon Emerald

Finished Percentage: 0.5

Your Hacking Skills: A Bit Of Mapping as this is my first hack I am not very good yet

What help or skill you're looking for: Every Skill

Contact Information: PM ME

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon Dark Illusion

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It has different story and need hard script i think with all legend with different event

Finished percentage: only title screen has been made

Your hacking skills: well dis is my frst hack so i dont knw much abt bt i hav learnt few things frm tutorial

What help or skill you're looking for: i hav a gud story in my mind and for dat it needs a hard script
scripters, spriter, title screen maker, beta tester, tile maker, almost anything
PM me, [email protected] (e-mail)

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Hack name: No name yet, since it's a experimental work

Hack of: Pokémon Red

Additional information about the hack: It's for my thesis project.

The point is, I want a projection of Red walking from Saffron to Lavender, while the messages the NPC's and Sign Boards are repeating 'mean things' from my past. (It are only 10 messages)

I study drama, and the subject for my thesis project is the play 'Hedda Gabler'. Our project is to make a solo performance of 7 minutes based off the subject. My main inspiration is ignoring your problems, and when I had troubles, I ignored them by playing Pokémon. I want to show that you can't flee away from your problems, even if you ignore them. That's why I want the NPC's to say 'mean things'

Finished percentage: 90%

Your hacking skills: mapping, recording

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING. I need someone to edit 10, just TEN messages from NPC's and Message Boards

Additional contact information: [email protected] or PM

Additional information: It's due in 3 weeks...

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Ohm Yellow(Tentative Codename)

Hack of: Pokemon Soul Silver

Additional information about the hack: An attempt to turn Pokemon Soul Silver into a remake of Pokemon Yellow

Finished percentage: Not sure about exact percentage, but it is working up until Vermilion City

Your hacking skills: Follow link in my signature for an example. Pretty much everything except for the help I need below. So I am working on scripting, and soon hexing.

What help or skill you're looking for: People experienced with Title Screen editing, Music insertion, Area Music hacking, and sprite insertion, editing, etc. Possibly hex editors as well.

Additional contact information: Just pm me on here

Additional information: I'd like to post an Alpha test fairly soon, so the sooner the better.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Zeitgeist Version

Hack of: FireRed

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Used to be decent at scripting a long time ago and quite an amateur at other roles such as mapping and spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Tiler.

Additional contact information: Contact me via Pm.

Additional information: Had in mind some really weird ideas that makes someone who is good at creating new buildings from scrap like Pyramids for example and also a person really good at scripting may be essential.

Years
Hack name: Pokémon - FireRed - Return to Kanto -

Hack of: Pokémon - FireRed

Additional information about the hack: A complete remake of Pokémon FireRed with updated sprites and challenges! In a nutshell..
Return to Kanto in a new beautiful scene. New Pokemon await you to discover them and catch them all again, only in style..

Finished percentage:
Graphics: 85.
Scripts: 10.
Story: 100. [**..May be changed if I decide to add more to the actual storyboard..**]

Your hacking skills: Pretty much everything except for the help I need below. So I am working on scripting, and soon hexing. I also considering adding more tiles, which I need some help on.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scriptwriters, anyone to help me script events and additions. Hex editor. Anyone who has experience in editing tiles and adding them.

Additional contact information: Pm here.

Additional information: I am currently working on Beta v1.6, needing help with scripting and adding new tiles. Contact me if you are interested.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Hack name: pokemon pinkwish

Hack of: ruby

Additional information about the hack: i only have treecko entirely done and grovyle and sceptile have everything else completed.

Finished percentage:1 %

Your hacking skills: very poor, especially since nothing wants to work the way its supposed to.

What help or skill you're looking for: EVERYTHING

Additional contact information: email or pm me!

Additional information: i might require help several times throughout the development process

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Power Rise

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: i would say 5% maybe

Your hacking skills: Not very good at all

What help or skill you're looking for: I need someone who can work the hacking equipment for the roms. I have the story and everything set for the roms and am currently writing the story plot in full but i need someone to help me basically turn my idea into reality.

Additional contact information: Message me here if you can help me out. I have facebook, skype, and an email account that i can respond to. If you want to get my gmail it is [email protected]

Additional information- Personally I don't care about credit on the hack or anything like that, I just want to play this hack once it is done because I like my idea for the hack

PkmnTrainerSeol

PokeBreeder Extraordinaire
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Fairy Tail Version (Prototype name? Not sure)

Additional information about the hack: Hack ties in with the events of Fairy Tail. An Anime/Manga written by Hiro Mashima.

Finished percentage: 0% (Absolutely new)

Your hacking skills: Text editing, move edit, scripting, mapping? ( I'm just starting out myself, last two I haven't really learnt how to do yet)

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriters (Custom Spriting), Scripters, Hex Editors

Additional contact information: Facebook: Corey Duhaney
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: CoreyJJD
Or you could just PM me! ;)

Additional information: N/A

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Apex

Hack of: Pokemon Gold and Silver

Additional information about the hack: I just started working on it, and it is in the beginning process.

Finished percentage: Probably 1%

Your hacking skills: THe only thing I can really do is edit the map(not the OW one). Also, I am great with storyline of the hack as well.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripters for text and events, people who can edit the OW map very well and make it look good, sprite editing,and just about everything that I cannot do.

Additional contact information: Emailing me at [email protected] is the easiest way to reach me, but you can also PM me on here and I will check it out.

Additional information: Anyone who helps me will get credit for their work.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Name : Pokemon Ultimate Red.

Hack of: Fire Red.

Ad info.

Overall Percentage complete: 20/25%
Trainer sprites - 100% complete
Pokemon Evolutions - 100% complete
Pkmn encounter areas- 3%complete
Pokemon sprites - 1%complete
Title screen - 85%Complete
Logo screens - 100%complete
custom Events - 1%complete
End credits - 0%complete
Weather effects - 95%complete
Map tilesets- 35%complete
Battle scenes- 0%complete
Hero sprites - 100%complete
Pokemart - 0%complete
Double battles - 0%complete
Overworld sprites - 30%complete

My hack skills: Basic Rom editing(title screens, sprites,basic scripting,map editing, pokemon editing, overworld editing, logo screen, start up screen)

What help or skills I need?
I need someone who can create legendary pokemon encounters...
Someone with experience in hex editor for ending credits
Someone who can insert tiles and sprites.
Scripting help for items and in game events/trades/

Other info
Well basically what I want to do is remake Fire red with better sprites and visuals.

It was one of my favorite pokemon games.
As everyone knows you can't catch all the pokemon.
This hack will allow all pokemon to be captured. In the wild or in game giveaways or in game trades.
It will feature a hoen safari zone.
More double battles.
More items.
Visually updated graphics.
Weather effects.

That's about it. I know that its not much. But I hope to remake all of the GBA pokemon Games.

Contact info:PM me will have an email for my account soon

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
Hack name: Pokémon Guardian Tower

Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: This game has a great storyline, with everything from start to finish vaguely covered.

I just have to put it all together.

Finished percentage: 1%, I want to get help before I really start getting into it.

Your hacking skills: Advanced Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Title Screen Editor, Minor Tile Inserting, Story liner, Patient. This will be the best hack ever.

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriting ( Mostly Shading, I have good designs ) and Tile Inserting ( If you request credit, it will be given. But if you are that worried about credit, then you should just join my hacking team.

Additional contact information: [email protected] or PM me!

I am on Pokecommunity a lot.

Additional information: I am also recruiting Team Members, to assist me in my hack full time. You can PM me if interested in a position as well.

I really hope someone views this post. I know there are a lot of other posters on this forum, but I really need urgent help ASAP.
Please Help!

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Skills: scripting,mapping, sprting pretty much anything
applying for: scripter or mapper anything you assign me doesn't matter
Proof: None yet
Timezone: eastern time
Contact me via Facebook: Kirandeep Bagri

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Crimson

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: Approx 5% give or take

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, Tile Inserting, Level scripting, slight hex editing, titlescreen hacking

What help or skill you're looking for: OW/Sprite hackers

Additional contact information: send me an email at [email protected]

Additional information: Preferably in the eastern time zone :D

samyak

i am awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
hack name-pokemon danger
hack of -ruby
complete-none just started
contact me [email protected]
want -a scriptor, title screen editor
skills-none just read tutorals
my major concern is i have difficulty in scripting and most things .
please help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Hack name:Pokemon Time

Hack of: sapphire (i plan to make other related hacks for all games gen 1 - 3)

Additional information about the hack: It is Adventure Time as a pokemon game

Finished percentage:1/2 (all i have done is changing the stats and names of the starters and the evolutions of mudkip)

Your hacking skills: I can handle most of the things myself because i have been teaching myself scripting and I am pretty good with YAPE and mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: spriters maybe mappers if i need it

Additional contact information:just PM me

Additional information: if you are interested then PM me a picture of Finn the Human's original sword not the demon blood one (If you don't know what i mean by this then you probably don't watch adventure time and it probably would be a waste of time for you to try to help with this

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Sapphire Plus

Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional information about the hack: I'm taking a nearly perfect game and changing some elements in my foolish attempt to perfect the game :)

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: 3/10

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting and general brainstorming

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Additional information: I'm awesome at balancing wild Pokemon, I'm just new to a lot of the scripting.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Lightning Gold

Additional information about the hack: This is Hack little bit Acient Story, so it is little bit hard to combine the Old and New Generation Ages.

Finished percentage: 0.8% ( All of It )

Your hacking skills: Scripting( still learning ),Mapping,Create Fake Sprites,insert Sprites and Music( still learning )

What help or skill you're looking for: ASM hacker,Scriptor editor,tilesets inserter and OWs editor.

Additional contact information:just PM me

Additional information: Must Online 3 time per weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back