• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
Spoiler:

I use a program called Fences which creates little spaces to organize icons with. Very useful.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I'd like to remind everyone to please put large images inside spoiler tags. There are a number of reasons for this rule, so try to abide by it. Remember that forum-specific rules are always stickied.

Last edited:

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
I'd like to remind everyone to please put large images inside spoiler tags. There are a number of reasons for this rule, so try to abide by it. Remember that forum-specific rules are always stickied.
Who isn't using spoiler tags? From what I've seen on this thread, mostly everyone is using them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

everyones gone n i got bored

it's nice havin a dock again :o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Spoiler:

Today is Red's birthday. Thus, I reaaally hope you guys weren't expecting something else~ <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

Click for full size! I've had the Cherubi as my static wallpaper on my left monitor for a few weeks now and just realized the person who made it has made a Cherrim one too, now. So I'm not rotating wallpapers for the first time in years. XD; And since that's the main reason I don't post my desktop in threads like this very much, here it is. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Desktop!

My computer had a virus recently and it wiped out my background and had some funky one, so I just put a basic one back on. ): There's a few things left from that attack (Malwarebytes), but I am getting a new computer in the coming weeks, so yeah. And lol XP...

Back