• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Your One-Stop HA Shop! 55+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Available and Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
CLOSED 'TIL FINALS ARE OVER AND I GET MORE TIME IN MY LIFE!

Hey Pokécommunity, I'm a Breeder, and my name is Shax.
Do you like Iv bred, good natured, Hidden Ability Pokémon?
Because I do!​

I will trade these wondrous creatures for HA pokemon I don't have, Legends(duh), Shinies(really?), or good Iv and nature pokemon, particularly foreign ones! Also, I will accept anything not in my dex already, so don't be afraid to offer!
458/718
Note: If they say (In Stock), that just means I have at least one backup copy. Otherwise I will be more than happy to breed one for you.​

List of HA Pokémon:​

Spoiler:

Rare or Strange Ball HA Pokémon​
Spoiler:

All HA donations are appreciated, if you want a certain Nickname, Level, Evolution, or Egg Moveset that I can do, please say so!
I can also breed your pokemon for you, with my epic 6 IV Ditto, if that interests you!
My list is always growing, will add new ones as they arrive!​

I also have this thing:
200.gif

Offers? (It's shiny, in case you've never seen one)​

To anyone with a 6IV Foreign ditto... I have 2 Shiny 6IV English Dittos. I'll trade one for your foreign one, does not have to be shiny! Just really need a foreign one for good IV Masuda Breeding.​

Breeder Shax
FC: 3067-7331-1019
IGN: Kimothy​

p.s. Leave your FC and Availability below with your message!
p.p.s. Add me before posting, makes life less complicated.​

Last edited:
Years
Hello! I'm interested in the following HA pokemon:
Pichu
Gible
Chimchar
Treecko
Charmander

I can offer the following HA pokemon.
Dratini
Togepi
Venipede
Mudkip
Whismur

I can offer the following 5IV pokemon with egg moves.
Eevee (Yawn, wish, synchronise, stored power)

I can offer other 5IV pokemon which are listed in my thread here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=342602

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Hello! I'm interested in the following HA pokemon:
Pichu
Gible
Chimchar
Treecko
Charmander

I can offer the following HA pokemon.
Dratini
Togepi
Venipede
Mudkip
Whismur

I can offer the following 5IV pokemon with egg moves.
Eevee (Yawn, wish, synchronise, stored power)
Yeah, just trade out the Dratini for the Eevee(Male if possible), and give me a while, I'm down to my source breed for some of those.

Will you trade your HA Chimchar for my HA Politoed?
Yes! I have one ready, just lemme add your FC. Tell me when your on, I'll be on for a while.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hi! I'm interested in an Adaptability Skrelp, I have a HA section of my own in my thread (it's on the front page somewhere), have a look and leave me a post if you want anything! Cheers

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Hi! I'm interested in an Adaptability Skrelp, I have a HA section of my own in my thread (it's on the front page somewhere), have a look and leave me a post if you want anything! Cheers
Is Justified Growlithe okay? Female, preferably, I have EM Males.
If you don't mind nicknames, I have one ready now.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Is Justified Growlithe okay? Female, preferably, I have EM Males.
If you don't mind nicknames, I have one ready now.

Could you leave a post in my thread to confirm please? It's slipping down into an abyss at the moment. I don't mind nicknames but all I have at the moment are males, unless you want me to breed you a female?

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Could you leave a post in my thread to confirm please? It's slipping down into an abyss at the moment. I don't mind nicknames but all I have at the moment are males, unless you want me to breed you a female?
I'll take a male, and yeah, I'll leave a post in your thread real quick.

Years
Yeah, just trade out the Dratini for the Eevee(Male if possible), and give me a while, I'm down to my source breed for some of those.

Can do! I'll send you a HA Male Eevee instead of the HA Dratini :)

I'll start breeding those for you now.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Can do! I'll send you a HA Male Eevee instead of the HA Dratini :)

I'll start breeding those for you now.
Treecko and Chimchar currently ready, have to evolve my Pichu by friendship and Breed the other two, maybe take 30-40 minutes, sorry for the delay!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
hey, when will you have my stuff ready? did I ask for the rare ball in the message? rare ball is only any good if it's female. you're will all be females from me so you can breed them for your shop, will have a minimum of 3 IV's as well and egg moves too.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
hey, when will you have my stuff ready? did I ask for the rare ball in the message? rare ball is only any good if it's female. you're will all be females from me so you can breed them for your shop, will have a minimum of 3 IV's as well and egg moves too.
Sorry, I've been trying to do homework while breeding for my shop, almost done. What did you want again?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Sorry, I've been trying to do homework while breeding for my shop, almost done. What did you want again?

haha, I commented on your shop by mistake dude but I'd like to trade non the less. you got any rare ball females? if not I'm down to swap you some rare ball females for some HA stuff, I will swap decent natures and IV's for decent natures and IV's. the ones I'm breeding now all have rare balls and good IV's and natures, some have egg moves too. If you get some off me beforfe they've had egg moves added I'll give you another further down the line too for breeding.

I am interested in these tho man...

zubat, treeko, snivy, chimchar, torchic, litwick magby

I can offer at the moment (some I need to breed)

moon ball gastly, moon, love and dream ball misdreavus, dream ball abra, dream ball spiritomb. I am getting more rare balls later.

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
haha, I commented on your shop by mistake dude but I'd like to trade non the less. you got any rare ball females? if not I'm down to swap you some rare ball females for some HA stuff, I will swap decent natures and IV's for decent natures and IV's. the ones I'm breeding now all have rare balls and good IV's and natures, some have egg moves too. If you get some off me beforfe they've had egg moves added I'll give you another further down the line too for breeding.
I have no rare ball females, but yeah, I need quite a bit of the gen 6 stuff, as I do not have X or Y. Anything from there besides Honedge, Skrelp, Espurr, Fletchling, and the starters is cool.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years

I am interested in these tho man...

zubat, treeko, snivy, chimchar, torchic, litwick magby

I can offer at the moment (some I need to breed)

moon ball gastly, moon, love and dream ball misdreavus, dream ball abra, dream ball spiritomb. I am getting more rare balls later.

I have Treecko, Snivy, Chimchar, Litwick, and Zubat ready, the other two will take some time. If you could level up an Abra to a Kadabra, and a Gastly to a Haunter, that would be amazing! I would also like Spiritomb, so just take your pick for those three! Will give you a female HA(If possible, might have to be male) for each one!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I have Treecko, Snivy, Chimchar, Litwick, and Zubat ready, the other two will take some time. If you could level up an Abra to a Kadabra, and a Gastly to a Haunter, that would be amazing! I would also like Spiritomb, so just take your pick for those three! Will give you a female HA(If possible, might have to be male) for each one!

are you bothered if they're just levelled up in the daycare? i don't really have time to level them myself.

Can I choose 4 from that list then mate? I will have more that you might want later as a friend is sending me some stuff before they reset their Y cart. I would like zubat, litwick, chimchar and snivy please. whats is litwicks HA btw as I might already have it and if I do, I'll just get the other 3 for now.

EDIT; I only don't have the time to level them up properly for you tho is I have to breed them. I'm currently breeding one of each for someone else so I can grab females for you too. are you bothered if they're male or female btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back