• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whirl Islands Day Care and Gen VI Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome to my day care and event shop! In here you can put breeding requests or trade Gen IV events.

My breeding service is free of charge.

Helpful Information

Information on Pokemon you will receive: OT - Serena; ID - 11111
Trade Review Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316421. (It would REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY help if you post there after a successful trade or request)

RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST OR OFFER)

1. One request at a time please! I do not accept bulk requests.
2. I will use perfect Dittos to breed. And unfortunately no, I will not clone Dittos. (see rule #3 for details)
3. Speaking of clones, yes. I clone Pokemon. If you have objections to this, unfortunately this shop is not for you. I do not offer cloning services, however.
4. Please do not rush me. It will not make your request faster.
5. I can deny your request at any time for any reason.
6. I do not offer hacked Pokemon, at least willingly so, nor do I accept them.
7. If you're not satisfied with my service, you can ask for a refund.
8. Please do not VM/PM me before we strike a deal in this thread!
9. Please use the request form when you want to use my breeding service! Otherwise your request will be ignored.
10. This shop can be (temporarily) closed at any moment, but I will get to all of your normal breeding requests if you've made them already. I can't guarantee the same for shiny breeding, unfortunately.

Breeding Service​

As I have mentioned, I offer breeding services for free. I've already mentioned this but I will not accept more than 1 request at a time from a single person. I can work on more than one request at a time if each request is from different people.

If you want to reward me for my "troubles" then feel free to do so, but it's not required. I will not accept hacked Pokemon, however, as stated in the rules already. This includes illegal ball combinations.

This is purely a breeding service. Therefore I will not be EV training or leveling your Pokemon - those tasks are up to you to fulfill.

What can I breed?

You can ask for just about any breedable Pokemon you'd like. I have a living dex, and I can catch a fresh Pokemon on a new ball. (No, I will not do dex swaps)

Available Breeding Options
Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Modest (0 Spe optional), Timid, Brave (0 Spe only), Relaxed, (0 Spe only), Quiet (0 Spe only), Sassy (0 Spe only), Bold, Calm, Impish, Careful, Hasty, Naive
IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0, 31/31/31/31/31/31, 31/0/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/0, 31/31/31/x/31/0, 31/31/31/31/31/0, or any of hidden power options
Hidden Power IVs: 31/even/30/30/30/30 (Fighting), 31/even/31/30/30/30 (Flying), 31/even/31/30/30/31 (Ground), 30/even/31/31/30/30 (Rock), 31/even/31/30/31/30 (Fire), 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Ice), 31/even/31/30/31/31 (Grass), 31/odd/31/30/31/31 (Electric)
Balls: Any legitimate combination except Dream Ball. Inquire me to see if I have a Dream Ball version of a Pokemon you want. (I have most)
Hidden Abilty: Ask me for availability (again, I have most)
Egg Moves: Any legitimate combination

Yes, I do have a lot of options, but keep in mind that more complicated offers will take longer to complete. This is common sense, really. Please do not come nagging at me when I haven't completed your female fennekin 6IV HP Ground Luxury Ball HA 4EM (just as an example) request in 24 hours. Also keep in mind that 6IV requests will take considerably longer than 5IV requests.

When I complete your request, I will send you a PM stating that I've fulfilled your request and am ready to trade. or something like that.

Request Form​
Spoiler:

Shiny Breeding​

Yes, I can breed for shinies. However, as with most good things, there are several caveats:

1. Despite the chances being reduced to 1/512, it still takes a long time for a shiny to hatch. Expect me to take weeks or even up to couple months if I get unlucky.
2. The IVs will not always come out perfectly due to the nature of the destiny knot. If you're not willing to accept a slightly imperfect shiny, then this service is unfortunately not for you. Similar concept applies to gender and HA.
3. I will try to go for a perfect shiny even if you don't ask for me to optimize. If, for some reason, you want a shiny with completely random stats, you have to explicitly tell me so while you're making a request or some time before I work on yours.
4. By using this service you agree to let me clone the result.
5. Your request will be in the shiny breeding queue instead of the normal breeding list if you use this service. If someone is in front of you in the queue, you'll have to wait until it's your turn.

If you can agree to these additional clauses, you can now put "Yes" next to the Shiny column on the request form.

Breeding List​

Shiny Breeding Queue​

Event Pokemon (Gen VI)

Coming Soon

Wanted

Blacklist
Spoiler:

FAQ

Q: What happened to your old shop?
A: Frankly it wasn't getting as much customers as I wanted as many users here probably couldn't meet my strict demands, which is part of, but not the main reason why I abandoned my old trading thread. Plus, I really want to restart this "business" with a clean slate.

Q: Why are your breeding services free?
A: This really is all I have left to do besides completing the rest of the maison in my file (need to complete super multi and super rotation). I would rather do what I want and help people out in the process than doing everything for myself. I also want to reach out to more customers. I could maybe even improve my reputation as a trader in the long run, though that's not the main goal.

Q: What happens if you hatch a shiny while you're fulfilling my request? (and I haven't asked for one)
A: I will contact you to ask you if you want it and possibly clone it for myself. I will not redistribute it if you don't want me to. Afterwards I will continue working on your request.

Q: Regarding Rule #5, what would be your reason to deny my request?
A: Usually when you put up a lot of requests in a short period of time and I suspect that you're taking advantage of this service. Something like 5 requests in 3 days. I'll be very loose with this policy if I know you around the forums, though.

Q: Can I make a shiny and non-shiny breeding request at the same time?
A: No. However, I can make an exception to accept your non-shiny breeding request if you're far down on the shiny breeding queue. If you intend to use the normal breeding service while you're waiting on the shiny breeding queue, please ask me before doing so.

Thank you for visiting my day care and shop!

P.S. I apologize for the crude layout of the shop at the moment. I just wanted to get the bare bones of it running. I promise this shop will look better as time goes.

Last edited:
Years
Hey man, great looking shop. I would like to request a pokemon for breeding please:

Species: Rotom
Nickname: n/a
Ball: n/a
Ability: levitate
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Ice)
Egg Moves: n/a
Tutor Moves: n/a
TM/HM: n/a
Held Item: n/a
Pokerus?: No
Shiny?: No

Thanks man!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Hi, was wondering if i can get a perfect ditto 6IV JAP Ditto if possible. I just got alpha sapphire and want to start breeding because it is fun. If not that is OK ill just keep looking around. Thanks

Years
Hey man, great looking shop. I would like to request a pokemon for breeding please:

Species: Rotom
Nickname: n/a
Ball: n/a
Ability: levitate
IVs: 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Ice)
Egg Moves: n/a
Tutor Moves: n/a
TM/HM: n/a
Held Item: n/a

Thanks man!

I'll get on with that.

Hi, was wondering if i can get a perfect ditto 6IV JAP Ditto if possible. I just got alpha sapphire and want to start breeding because it is fun. If not that is OK ill just keep looking around. Thanks

sorry. I'm not taking ditto cloning requests at the moment. might do if there's enough demand though.

Years
that's no problem.

thanks for the trade. also make sure that pokemon I gave you has the correct stats.

do you have a trade review thread? I don't see any.
I will check after I do some wondertrading.

No I dont, just too lazy to make one tbh

EDIT: the stats were correct, thanks again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Could I request a ralts?

Leave the field(s) blank for column(s) that you don't care about.

Species: Ralts
Nickname:
Ball: dusk ball if possible
Ability: telepathy HA
Nature: jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Held Item: surprise me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
I have a request, if you don't mind :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Could I request a ralts?

Leave the field(s) blank for column(s) that you don't care about.

Species: Ralts
Nickname:
Ball: dusk ball if possible
Ability: telepathy HA
Nature: jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Held Item: surprise me

request accepted

I have a request, if you don't mind :)

Spoiler:

I'm assuming you just want me to use the shiny stone?

Years
Species: Bulbasaur
Ball:
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:
TM/HM
Held Item:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
Heya, if possible I'd like to request

Species: Squirtle
Nickname:
Ball: Net Ball (or Dive Ball)
Ability: Rain Dish
IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Mud Sport, Yawn, Aqua Ring
Tutor Moves:
TM/HM:
Held Item:

Years
Heya, if possible I'd like to request

Species: Squirtle
Nickname:
Ball: Net Ball (or Dive Ball)
Ability: Rain Dish
IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Mud Sport, Yawn, Aqua Ring
Tutor Moves:
TM/HM:
Held Item:

will start working on your request tomorrow

Years
For some reason I can't see your list, so I was wondering if you have an Analytic Staryu/Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back