• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
@Reapurfection, please explain more. I'm confused

It's integer factorization, and you know the following:

* There are three two digit factors which you need to use as input
* The product is 2210, so you've been given the factor 10 for free

Using the above, the task boils down to factoring 221. Let's call the factors n1 and n2, where we for simplicity say that n1 <= n2.

I'm not giving you all of the tricks, but when you're given a relatively small number and want to factor it, take the square root first. That will give you an upper bound on n1, i.e. n1 <= sqrt(221). There are only a few options, so you can brute force it from there.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 25, 2021
@Elite Trainer Silver Are you stuck on the little kid problem or the 2nd multiply 3 numbers problem

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Hey, so I have two questions.
1. Where can I get a Blastonite?
2. So I just completed the Buckheim Party/Underground level and I'm stuck in the elevator in the hotel. Like I can't pick any other floor other than 1 in the elevator. is this a glitch anyone else is having?

EDIT: So I got out of the hotel, but the glitch is about selecting things. Like I can't scroll through my bag or the menu or anything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
Well. It didn't take me that long to get past those math puzzles, but I'm not sure if I liked the fact that I had to turn off all surrounding stimuli to actually think my way to the answer.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 12, 2019
does anybody know what the password in the basement in lakeside house and when does pelistorm learn the move the world

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey, so I have two questions.
1. Where can I get a Blastonite?
2. So I just completed the Buckheim Party/Underground level and I'm stuck in the elevator in the hotel. Like I can't pick any other floor other than 1 in the elevator. is this a glitch anyone else is having?

EDIT: So I got out of the hotel, but the glitch is about selecting things. Like I can't scroll through my bag or the menu or anything.

1. Not yet in the game, will consider adding it to v0.8
2. PM

does anybody know what the password in the basement in lakeside house and when does pelistorm learn the move the world

For the first password, check every tile in the house until you've collected 4 numbers, then talk to Agent Cinnamond and he'll tell you what to do next.

I do not want to give away any solutions directly because that kinda defeats the purpose. It is an optional sidequest after all.

Pelistorm learns The World on level 70.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 28, 2019
I just "finished" the game and i love it the story is amazing the caracters are interesing my fav is Crow and the mutants pokemon battles are great really intens this game is amezing and i'l keep playing it even if i am done i still want to get that secret apriplum and thank you for telling me how to make "another safe fille" my brother enjoys this game too

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Well for Mukrow I suggest that it learns steel wing at like lvl 22 and definitely wing attack at lvl 18 as it only has peck up to lvl 41 at which point it even evolved already, id also make it learn Smart Strike as soon as it evolves since it looks samurai inspired and thats sort of a sword move, if not, Iron head works too. I also suggest giving Honchkrow a better hidden ability, maybe Tough Claws or Steelworker or even something less broken like Battle Armor, just anything but weak armor, its way too situational and honestly just used by unevolved mons as they can hold an eviolite which means, youre gonna get double speed without losing any defense for the first activation and ill be real, it was really good on Murkrow but now that it evolved, the game just got twice as long because I have to sit through that annoying animation over and over again, yaiks. After further inspection, im noticing quite strange similarities to Skarmory... It has exactly the same learning moves and abilities xD But yeah, Honchkrow seems to be more offensive so it should definitely have different moves and imo it should learn the Bulldoze TM and U-Turn. The problem is that I have neither a list of learning moves, nor do I know what TMs there are so its hard to make set lists but this is just something I noticed. I also noticed that Swellow lacks good electric type attacks while other trainer electric types own Thunderbolt and Discharge so yeah, Id say let it learn Discharge but only at level 1 so you are forced to use a heart scale in order to get it as its quite the powerful move. After further inspection, I even notice awful similarities in the base stats lay out, is it really just a copy ? Okay, now im seeing Emolga, I definitely suggest making more unique versions of the pokemon. Inspiration is good but I knew things were off from the start :I

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
So I just reached the end of v0.7. Here are my thoughts:

Positive points
*I liked how it was more difficult than regular Pok?mon games, both in the challenge posed by trainer battles, and some of the challenges and puzzles you had to complete along the way.
*The candies were a great addition to boost the stats of Pok?mon caught in the wild, as was the function to change a Pok?mon's nature.
*The dream candy was also a nice addition, but a regular ability capsule would also have been nice.
*I also liked the new region specific mons, especially Shinx, Murkrow and Taillow, though I didn't use them throughout. I didn't find there to be any problem with Taillow's level up moveset, there is only so much an electric/flying type can learn...
*Additional Megas were also interesting
*Other new items, such as the shields and amplifiers came in handy too. Though talking about items, I really missed the Assault Vest.
*Healing at the Pok? centre without needing to talk to the nurse. No spamming the B Button!
*I enjoyed exploring the caves, which I thought were sufficiently well planned and not too lengthy.
*I also enjoyed the storyline, especially with regards to Krow and Bill.

A few negatives...
*Some of the routes were honestly too long. With the trainer battles being more difficult, I don't think the routes needed to be so long. Alternatively, there should have been some extra nurses/healing spots so that returning to the Pok? centres was not required.
*There were quite a few issues with the English (in terms of grammar, syntax etc). The script probably needs to be checked quite thoroughly to root out those issues.
*I found an awful lot of the trainers repeated the same lines leading up to and after battles. This isn't a huge deal, it just seemed a bit repetitive, and makes the trainers seem less like individuals and more like clones of one another dotted around.

That's all that's coming to me right now. Overall I enjoyed the game and will definitely seek to continue into v0.8. Good job and thanks for working on this!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019

Positive points
*I liked how it was more difficult than regular Pok?mon games, both in the challenge posed by trainer battles, and some of the challenges and puzzles you had to complete along the way.
*The candies were a great addition to boost the stats of Pok?mon caught in the wild, as was the function to change a Pok?mon's nature.
*The dream candy was also a nice addition, but a regular ability capsule would also have been nice.
*I also liked the new region specific mons, especially Shinx, Murkrow and Taillow, though I didn't use them throughout. I didn't find there to be any problem with Taillow's level up moveset, there is only so much an electric/flying type can learn...
*Other new items, such as the shields and amplifiers came in handy too. Though talking about items, I really missed the Assault Vest.
*Healing at the Pok? centre without needing to talk to the nurse. No spamming the B Button!
*I enjoyed exploring the caves, which I thought were sufficiently well planned and not too lengthy.

A few negatives...
*Some of the routes were honestly too long. With the trainer battles being more difficult, I don't think the routes needed to be so long. Alternatively, there should have been some extra nurses/healing spots so that returning to the Pok? centres was not required.
*There were quite a few issues with the English (in terms of grammar, syntax etc). The script probably needs to be checked quite thoroughly to root out those issues.
*I found an awful lot of the trainers repeated the same lines leading up to and after battles. This isn't a huge deal, it just seemed a bit repetitive, and makes the trainers seem less like individuals and more like clones of one another dotted around.

That's all that's coming to me right now. Overall I enjoyed the game and will definitely seek to continue into v0.8. Good job and thanks for working on this!

I couldnt agree more on the route lengths. After the third badge, that route throughout 3 caves, a ruin and a bunch of waterfalls with the rival battle before the end was so painfully long and I had to run back to the healing lady at least 3 times, the thing about the movesets is that so far they seem to be all really similar copies of existing mons, in Swellows case, Emolga which is just a way wasted opertunity for such a sick design, I bet even Swellows HA is motor drive lol. The more I think about it, the more I notice it, Zubat line is just ghastly line...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
I loved the game! The plot is interesting and makes you think who is who and try to puzzle everything and I love that! Now Im curious to find out about the rest of the plot. Do you have a date in mind when you are releasing the v0.8?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
For some reason my Swellow does not resist steel moves eventhough it should

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just "finished" the game and i love it the story is amazing the caracters are interesing my fav is Crow and the mutants pokemon battles are great really intens this game is amezing and i'l keep playing it even if i am done i still want to get that secret apriplum and thank you for telling me how to make "another safe fille" my brother enjoys this game too

Thanks man! Glad to hear all of that :)

Well for Mukrow I suggest that it learns steel wing at like lvl 22 and definitely wing attack at lvl 18 as it only has peck up to lvl 41 at which point it even evolved already, id also make it learn Smart Strike as soon as it evolves since it looks samurai inspired and thats sort of a sword move, if not, Iron head works too. I also suggest giving Honchkrow a better hidden ability, maybe Tough Claws or Steelworker or even something less broken like Battle Armor, just anything but weak armor, its way too situational and honestly just used by unevolved mons as they can hold an eviolite which means, youre gonna get double speed without losing any defense for the first activation and ill be real, it was really good on Murkrow but now that it evolved, the game just got twice as long because I have to sit through that annoying animation over and over again, yaiks. After further inspection, im noticing quite strange similarities to Skarmory... It has exactly the same learning moves and abilities xD But yeah, Honchkrow seems to be more offensive so it should definitely have different moves and imo it should learn the Bulldoze TM and U-Turn. The problem is that I have neither a list of learning moves, nor do I know what TMs there are so its hard to make set lists but this is just something I noticed. I also noticed that Swellow lacks good electric type attacks while other trainer electric types own Thunderbolt and Discharge so yeah, Id say let it learn Discharge but only at level 1 so you are forced to use a heart scale in order to get it as its quite the powerful move. After further inspection, I even notice awful similarities in the base stats lay out, is it really just a copy ? Okay, now im seeing Emolga, I definitely suggest making more unique versions of the pokemon. Inspiration is good but I knew things were off from the start :I

Thanks for all the info, I'll make some changes as I would like to make the new mons better. Especially since, as I said, I'm not that caught up on competitive or even Gen 7 changes and new moves (before version v0.7, most of the moves were not updated to have Gen 7 base powers, Pokemon had old abilities, etc.) A lot of their movepools are based on existing mons, yes, as that was the safest option. Going off on a tangent and making up complete movepools from scratch sounds fun, but I wasn't feeling that I had that much knowledge that I could do that properly.

Nothing is set in stone, so I welcome all suggestions you might have for other fanmade mons in the game as well.

Positive points

A few negatives...

Thanks for the feedback!

Since I can only agree with the positive points :D let me address the negative points:

* Besides Route 103/104, were any other routes too long? For Route 103/104, I will consider placing one more nurse after the end of Route 104 (where the Pokezaar guy is).

* Since I'm not a native speaker, I can understand how these slipped by :D I'll try to export the texts and run through them and see if I can do anything to make them more correct. Did you notice perhaps some general thing(s) that I keep messing up with regards to grammar or something else that I could pay attention to more in the future?

* The truth is, the end speech of every regular trainer you fight is randomly chosen from a pool of predefined speeches. Making a lot of trainers, and making a 1) speech before battle, 2) speech at the end of battle and 3) speech after the battle, really takes a toll, so this is one way for me to preserve my sanity while making 30 trainers for a route :D But I will add much more phrases to this pool. That's something that I can easily fix.

I loved the game! The plot is interesting and makes you think who is who and try to puzzle everything and I love that! Now Im curious to find out about the rest of the plot. Do you have a date in mind when you are releasing the v0.8?

Thanks! :D Glad to hear that you enjoyed the plot and everything. v0.8, I'm not yet 100% sure. I have put "around Christmas" in the Roadmap section, but it might come sooner than that. Worst case scenario, it'll be out by the end of the year.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

Since I can only agree with the positive points :D let me address the negative points:

* Besides Route 103/104, were any other routes too long? For Route 103/104, I will consider placing one more nurse after the end of Route 104 (where the Pokezaar guy is).
Route 105, the whole shenanigans in the desert, dividing cave, flowery path, phew, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Schotastic said:
* Since I'm not a native speaker, I can understand how these slipped by :D I'll try to export the texts and run through them and see if I can do anything to make them more correct. Did you notice perhaps some general thing(s) that I keep messing up with regards to grammar or something else that I could pay attention to more in the future?
I thought that was the reason, which I why I didn't want to make a big thing out of it. Also, it's one of those things that thinking about, it's hard to give examples, but when reading, it's quite evident. So, short of playing through the game again I don't know if I can tell you.

Schotastic said:
* The truth is, the end speech of every regular trainer you fight is randomly chosen from a pool of predefined speeches. Making a lot of trainers, and making a 1) speech before battle, 2) speech at the end of battle and 3) speech after the battle, really takes a toll, so this is one way for me to preserve my sanity while making 30 trainers for a route :D But I will add much more phrases to this pool. That's something that I can easily fix.
Ah, well that makes sense then. Yeah, I think expanding the pool of responses should go some way to reducing this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Hey, Sto how did you download all of the gen six animated sprites? I was wondering if I could get a link because I also wanted to use them in my game. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 28, 2019
So i just got the apriplum amida and i am wondering is this the best one or theri is another tier of apriplums that i can randomly get from an aminda tree or from the royal one or from both it

Years
could you possibly reduce the repetable battle trainers to 100 and and his party of 6 blissey or chansey i mean for 10k a audino, 1 chansey and a 1 blissey

Back