• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted, now they are annoying useful ads that take up the whole screen.

They'd be apps, then. :-P

I wish for two straws.

Granted, but you can't drink anything with them because one of the straws broke your back, completely paralyzing you.

I wish I had a starling as a pet. His name would be Mario, and I could teach him to talk like the game character.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
Granted, but if you don't feed him a AAA battery every hour on the hour he dies, exuding a poisonous gas that disintegrated everything it touches.

I wish I knew how to hack into computers.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Granted, but its on the other side of the world

I wish to be able to travel through time and space efficiently and safely.

Years
There already is one. I'm the "you" on this one. How's it feel to have the "you" on this world be a worthless otaku who does nothing but laze around on the computer all day?

I wish for complete understanding of the political situations and such of the U.S.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Granted, But everyone else can too so you die of a wasted wish.

I Wish a was a sexy girl for a day.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Granted. However no one realized that your legal name, through a clerical error, was never registered, and thus you have no "real name." You don't get any cash.

I wish I had a cookie.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Granted. A massive jump in japanophiles worldwide lead to a super-jump in it's popularity. However now mainstream entertainment is completely filled with horribly badly made fan-based media and japanophilic catchphrases that have been messed up by Americanization.
"Thanks for that kawaii story on pikachu furrsonality cons in the US Judy-chan. I can't wait for the next one! ^-^"

I wish I had a sexy girlfriend who was in love with me.

Years
Granted. She likes to talk about her problems and spend all of her days shopping. Also, her voice is deep and raspy. She may be in love with you, but you may not feel the same.

I wish for a Magic Library.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Granted, but you get kidnapped by the mob and killed, so your library is useless.

Wish I could fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back