• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I need help to find out out to get the original firered rom tiles back. In an attempt to edit tiles I ended up doing this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thank you

Errorman.jpg

You probably inserted a secondary tileset (Tileset 2) on the main one (Tileset 1). Just export a main tileset from a clean ROM and insert it to your ROM.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I hope these VBA video making tutorials work from YouTube users regardless to my urgent question.

Otherwise I have to stop trying. Even there's a user FAQ on it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think Pokescript 1.2 needs a different PkmAdv. I have a working one, but I think it's for 1.00. Not sure though.

PkmAdv

thanks for trying to help me but still won't work. :\
I guess I need 1.0...

can anyone redirect me or provide me a link towards a download of pokéscript 1.0...? (and can you put it up in sendspace?)

I tried in the toolbox but the sites are unavailable now... :\
thanks~

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I know i posted this a page ago, but i think it was skipped. How do you change the title screen in a poke gold ROM

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014

thanks for trying to help me but still won't work. :\
I guess I need 1.0...

can anyone redirect me or provide me a link towards a download of pokéscript 1.0...? (and can you put it up in sendspace?)

I tried in the toolbox but the sites are unavailable now... :\
thanks~

Sure :D
Pokescript 1.00
or this:
Click!
Use the PkmAdv I posted a while ago, with it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2009
Ive been gone awhile, and I wanted to ask if anyone has figured out how to change the weather to dark bit when the emerald internal clock hits a certain time? thanks

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
I got another question.. In overworld changer how do I change the dimensions of my overworld to something like 18x32 instead of 16x32? There's a select new size option but I can't click it, and I can only click 16x32, 32x32, and 64x64

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I got another question.. In overworld changer how do I change the dimensions of my overworld to something like 18x32 instead of 16x32? There's a select new size option but I can't click it, and I can only click 16x32, 32x32, and 64x64

Those three are the only sizes- sorry... resize the OW.

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
How does one enable running shoes on a new map in Advance Map? I've inserted a new map, but running shoes don't work on it.

I assume I've got the adjust the map header in some way?

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Okay, I must be doing something wrong here.
I have two elevations, in the middles of the two, a small body of water and a bridge going over it.
I have the movement permissions set up how I thought was the proper way, the bridge using 3C, water 4, the rocks and such that you can't walk on, 1, and the surface that you can walk on C. I used a row of 0's so that it went from C to 3C.
When I'm on the bridge, I can walk straight from the bridge into the water, directly from 3C to 4.
Why is that?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I have two elevations, in the middles of the two, a small body of water and a bridge going over it.
I have the movement permissions set up how I thought was the proper way, the bridge using 3C, water 4, the rocks and such that you can't walk on, 1, and the surface that you can walk on C. I used a row of 0's so that it went from C to 3C.
When I'm on the bridge, I can walk straight from the bridge into the water, directly from 3C to 4.
Why is that?

The bridge is connected to a mountain right?
So, the bridge is 3C, and the place where it is connected with the mountain, put it 10, and before you enter the bridge completely, place it 0.
And the water 4.

Example:
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=213hs6.png

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Why is that?
A better example is found in Neti's Advance Map tutorial:
move.png
bridge.png

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
As in, I move from one route where they work, to my new route where they don't. I need to set a flag for that?

The flag you set for running shoes is setflag 0x82F (FR). Set it in any map. Try restarting your game, and try. I hope that's what you mean.

For my question, is it possible to implement a small scene into the game? Like a small video, used in a random script?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back