• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been able to get the Akinator to admit defeat a few times in the past with pretty obscure characters. It's pretty amusing.

Disciples what

It's okay Netto. I've now played/watched .... most KH now? Still need to play and beat the first one and see about continuing watching BBS though haha

Years

Now for some stuff I uncovered on Pokememes:

pokmon-let-my-kids-play-old-games-all-pokemon-now-know-hms.jpg

Oh god, HMs are bad... at least other than Waterfall and Surf.

pokmon-scumbag-beldum.png

This is why Beldum is much easier to get by trading or breeding.

Years

I noticed your latest Gender Race post, cos that's what my avatar/signature is based on.

Most of my previous avatars/signatures weren't as influence-driven as this one but Snorlax says that this one does refer to my Quirky nature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Even though the majority of moderators (myself included) don't like signature reports it's better to just report something like that Hikari.

Years

I was just having a laugh frenzy with TheFattestSnorlax again.

But yeah, people having spoilers in their sigs does get on my nerves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What does the laughter have to do what what i said haha.

and yea i'm sure but what gets me on my nerves is well... minimodding.

Years

Ah yes Peaches, that moment where I have to click the report button where I spot someone minimodding, going off-topic or even worse, placing something in the wrong thread.

I mean, I remember how many people posting threads in NU/W ask for ROM Hacking questions rather than actual intros. It even prompted Megan to make an announcement regarding this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back