• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Wally Battle Editor

xGal

Mhm
Years
Wally Battle Editor

This program edits the Pokémon species/levels in Wally the Catches a Pokémon thingy in Ruby and Emerald (Sapphire isn't supported, don't ask me why).

Screenshot:
d46d49f4fb76206e88d95babbaad2ab2.png

Bugs:
- If you click the "Open ROM" button and close the open-file popup without opening a ROM, the program will crash

- Some Pokémon can't be used in Wally's battle. If the game freezes when you enter the battle, don't be paniced - just change the Pokémon to other species. I have no idea why that happens, sorry for that :(

Credits:
diegoisawesome & Chaos Rush - Their research on editing the Wally battle in Emerald. I kind of "ported" their tutorials to make it work in Ruby too.
Darthatron - Hex Editing Functions

Download:
In the attachments, there is a .ZIP file. In the .ZIP file there are two .EXE files. One is named WBE-EMERALD and the other is named WBE-RUBY. If you want to change the battle for an Emerald ROM, use WBE-EMERALD and if you want to change the battle for a Ruby ROM, use WBE-RUBY.

Last edited:

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
I am surprised no one's commented, yet.

Seems like an interesting tool, will definitely try it out!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Oh, this tool seems interesting.

Anyone know what'd happen if you gave Wally a really highly leveled Pokemon to fight a really low leveled Pokemon, so he could take it out in one hit? Or, the reverse - let him be taken out in one hit?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
wally can KO the Ralts in vanilla R/S/E and the game progresses as normal. Wally being KO'd? I've heard that in one hack he sent out a bad egg and caught the opponent and the game went on as normal.

iv0

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
That's seems great, can you make an Old Man Battle Editor? (in FR/LG).

Last edited:

セケツ

ポケハック初心者
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Wally Battle Editor

This program edits the Pokémon species/levels in Wally the Catches a Pokémon thingy in Ruby and Emerald (Sapphire isn't supported, don't ask me why).

Screenshot:
d46d49f4fb76206e88d95babbaad2ab2.png

Bugs:
- If you click the "Open ROM" button and close the open-file popup without opening a ROM, the program will crash

- Some Pokémon can't be used in Wally's battle. If the game freezes when you enter the battle, don't be paniced - just change the Pokémon to other species. I have no idea why that happens, sorry for that :(

Credits:
diegoisawesome & Chaos Rush - Their research on editing the Wally battle in Emerald. I kind of "ported" their tutorials to make it work in Ruby too.
Darthatron - Hex Editing Functions

Download:
In the attachments, there is a .ZIP file. In the .ZIP file there are two .EXE files. One is named WBE-EMERALD and the other is named WBE-RUBY. If you want to change the battle for an Emerald ROM, use WBE-EMERALD and if you want to change the battle for a Ruby ROM, use WBE-RUBY.
The link to downloading the attachment is failed now. Could you please update or fix it???

Back