Applications Interested in joining? Come and let us know!

Old October 10th, 2016 (6:48 PM). Edited October 11th, 2016 by esperance.

Timezone: CST
    ROM Hacking Abilities:
    I'm skilled at basically anything that isn't ASM/hex. So most scripting, mapping, sprites, etc. I'm all more than comfortable with.
    Areas you'd like to Contribute: Scripting, writing/dialogue/storybuilding/worldbuilding, gameplay design, and I can sprite/map a bit if needed. I dabble in graphic art as well, but don't expect me to be able to sprite much beyond simple edits.
    Proof of previous work: I have 2 completed hacks but both are kinda dumb tbh but I'll link them anyways and I'm also working on another hack right now. hack 1, hack 2.
    Spoiler:

enjoy some fusions

i'm theoretically good at mapping but have nothing to actually show for it since most maps i've done all by myself have been either small/simple/un-noteworthy or a complete joke.

i did however take a few hours of my time to make a map for this application (replacing the very old unfinished map i listed previously)
    Spoiler:

since someone else is applying on the basis of graphic design, i'd like to show that i'm very skilled in that area as well
    Spoiler:

Old October 11th, 2016 (9:55 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Hey, thanks for the application. At this time what you've shown us isn't what we're looking for.

Your graphic design is very nice, but we don't really need any graphic designers at the time. If you want to contribute something, you can always do so through our Submissions forum.

Quick Reply