• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ The PokéCommunicators (New Thread!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The PokéCommunity Forums
Member Fanclub

Rules
To avoid any misconception, let's please read these rules.
  • PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules apply here.
  • We must keep all our conversations civil.
  • To participate, there is no need to sign-up; all we'd have to do is say we're in!

Topics
If we're new here and are looking for a topic to discuss, we may kick ourselves off with one of the following. Please note that this list is not always updated.
  • How did you find PC?
  • What's your favorite board on PC?
  • What's your favorite sectional event?
  • What's your favorite community-wide event? (For example, Get-Together.)
  • If it were up to you to make any sort of event for PC, how would you go about that?

Have fun, everyone; let's go wild!

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Mmm new bread.

What's your favorite sectional event?

I don't know about everyone else, but I think my most favorite event is the Year of Gaming in VG. When it's done and people actually decide they want to participate, it's really fun and I don't know that there's any event that I've liked as much as it.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years

Most absolutely definitely non-hesitantly April Fools. Not only is it the day of my PC-versary, it is also one of the funniest and most insane days of the forum. My favorite of this year was Lord Blarzigord's uprising in the RPC, and all the mods becoming Snoop Dizzles.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to PC fan-club, Sonata and Foxrally!

There are a few, with one being Retro Gaming Week in Video Games board. Although this isn't actually an on-going event any longer, participating and trying to beat others at achieving a high score was fun, without a doubt. Due to this reason, I found myself tuning into it each and every week.

Aside from that, iContest in Art & Design forum was also pretty entertaining, in my opinion. Unfortunately, it was put on hold sometime last year, if I remember correctly, due to not being able to garner much participants (at launch, though, it seemed to have gathered a lot of entries, which was nice to see).

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Never had a chance to join the previous club, so might as well join this one!

I'm not quite sure I have a favourite since I never really joined many sectional events in the past. I am enjoying the 10 Weeks of Anime challenge event we're having currently in the A&M section of the forum since I failed trying to do the 30 days of Video games one. I did like having all those weekly contests a couple of years back when A&D was more active. Specifically I did like having things like the graphics and photography schools up and running - though I don't think they'd count as events would they?

Aside from that, iContest in Art & Design forum was also pretty entertaining, in my opinion. Unfortunately, it was put on hold sometime last year, if I remember correctly, due to not being able to garner much participants (at launch, though, it seemed to have gathered a lot of entries, which was nice to see).

We tried to get it going again last month, but it died qucikly since only one person entered :(

Years
I was in the old thread, so why not do it again?

April Fools, definitely. It's always the one event I have been enjoying because the forum goes all crazy and the jokes are always something you'll never be expecting until they show up. Also, I've been enjoying the Welcome Quarter going on over in TWL. It's a great incentive to get you to welcome more newcomers.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Big welcome to you guys, Zappy and Hikari; thanks for joining!

I particularly liked the April Fools' event we had this year, as I was there to see it slowly unfold and experience how it was like; reactions people had given were oftentimes hilarious. Lerroux prank was also pretty nice from what it seems, but unfortunately, I didn't get any chance to actually participate, as I wasn't an active member back then.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Was in the other one, why not this one.

How did you find PC?

It was actually completely by accident. I was searching for something Pokemon related, clicked a link and it brought me here. I lurked around here for a few days then decided to make an account. Took me about a day for me to get this site down, but that's how I found this place.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, welcome!

How did you find PC?
It was ROM hacking for me. I was looking for some resources on Google for a hack I've been working on back in 2006 or so, which eventually led me to this place. I wound up leaving few days after getting a hold of the things I wanted to download, unfortunately, and returned years later in 2012. From then on, I've started to enjoy PC for what it actually is--a big and exciting community forum.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Never Got a Chance to Join the previous Club So I'm in :)

How did you find PC?
I was looking for Some Pokemon Roms hack As I eventually got to this Site.I got around here for a Few Days and I decided to Make a Account.I took some Time To Hang Around here and Finally I get Attached to This Site.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Hey guys, I really got to keep tabs on this ^3^ Joining!

How did you find PC?

I'm a part of #TeamJoinedForROMHacks for downloading Snakewood lmao... Tbh, it's a fun game, but being in PC is much more fun :]

Ohhhhh, the Mafia threads that keep on popping up. Technically, they are events, it's just that they cater to a specific crazy demographic :3

What's your favorite community-wide event? (For example, Get-Together.)

I would say MOTY, because I get so hyped when you look back and see everything that has happened and who's in and out haha... Also April Fools coz they're ayy-pril fooze lmao :33

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, guys; it's nice to see you on board again!

I've never tried mafia on PC, sadly, but have on other forums; if you ask me, they are a lot fun. Though, what I dislike about them, specifically if they take place over at message boards, is time.

When we host the game on those type of areas, sending PMs to all participants regarding match info, reading replies, declaring results, creating threads, and so forth could take some time, and those who don't have much patience generally would wind up losing interest and whatnot, leading us to not make too many progress. I hope I made a bit of sense, haha.

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome back, guys; it's nice to see you on board again!

I've never tried mafia on PC, sadly, but have on other forums; if you ask me, they are a lot fun. Though, what I dislike about them, specifically if they take place over at message boards, is time.

When we host the game on those type of areas, sending PMs to all participants regarding match info, reading replies, declaring results, creating threads, and so forth could take some time, and those who don't have much patience generally would wind up losing interest and whatnot, leading us to not make too many progress. I hope I made a bit of sense, haha.

well, i can tell you that pc's mafia is totes different... we like finished three different mafia threads already with little to no difficulty. and we are in the process of starting another one ;3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Bump, everyone!

While we're in topic of mafia, it seems that a new board has been introduced to us solely for the game; what kind of things are we expecting to see there? Will we be actively participating?

Salzorrah

Years
To be honest, all of the Mafia players are stoked. We have actually been waiting for it and now it's here... The hype is real.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haha. The board seems to be all open now, and things are looking pretty exciting, if you ask me. I haven't had much time to participate in any of our mafia games hosted there as of yet, but will definitely make sure to once I do.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I haven't joined yet D:

Hopefully when life is winding down for me, I really want to join in on the mafia. It looks really fun and it's not fun when I'm viewing them from the sidelines! xD So glad it has a board, goes to show that it has grown <3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
How did you find PC? Google search was my friend after PE2K went down.

What's your favorite board on PC? The Art board, because Fairy does quite a brilliant job over there and the people are wonderful.

What's your favorite community-wide event? (For example, Get-Together.) It was last year's Halloween shin-dig. That was grand.

If it were up to you to make any sort of event for PC, how would you go about that? Technically, I did that last year. Actually, a few people are still waiting on their prizes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I'm really bad with my memory but what did we do last halloween? xD

April Fools events are always my favorite events here on PC. I am proud to help organize both this year's, last year's and 2012. 2012 was my absolute favorite, when PC went into FULL CHAOS MODE with Lerroux and all that. It was freaking memorable and amazing. xD

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Last Halloween there was a DCC in The Treehouse (I can't remember The Treehouse's old name) and there was a couple of challenges over in the A&D + Fan-Fiction and Writing sections. It was pretty neat.

Back