Applications Interested in joining? Come and let us know!

Old January 8th, 2017 (5:42 PM).
boop

Nature: Docile
    Hiya there. It'd be nice to work on something like this again, although I'm not confident that I'll be consistent here since my forum visits and project involvement is pretty low. I was PapaLuLu27 until a few weeks ago in case anyone knows that moniker.

Timezone: UTC+10:00 (Sydney, Australia)
    ROM Hacking Abilities:
    Never got much further than spriting, then inserting those sprites.
    Areas you'd like to Contribute:
    It seems like you've got a lot of great pixel artist and spriters already so I'm not sure if you'll need something like me (especially because I am very rusty) but I am pretty experienced with doing the odd sprites people usually don't, such as Party Icons, Backsprites (not limited to Pokemon!) and Overworlds (not limited to people!). As I said I'm pretty rusty but pixel art is the one skill I have that I can liken to riding a bicycle. I'm also pretty confident in adapting to other people's styles, I'm probably more suited to being a backup spriter than a main one since as I've mentioned before my ability to stay on these projects isn't great.
    I'm also interested in helping with design work for trainers and mega evolutions and whatnot. I've got a graphics tablet and can whip out some draws pretty quickly if I'm inspired. My fashion sense leaves much to be desired, however.
    Proof of previous work:
    Sprites
    Spoiler:
    I actually helped hashtag with a few sprites here and there when Pokemon Sienna was being worked on and some of my better stuff was for that project.
    (I did the designs aOnd back sprites for these, the front sprites were by someone else)
    (3-4 years old)

Some trainer sprites for Sienna (like 7 years old)

And some non-Sienna stuff:
    (from a deviantArt project called Frozen Corundum)
    (for a deviantArt user BlackySpyro)
    (from my own Fakedex)
    (for a deviantArt user Elaynii, who I believed did have their project here once)

And some random personal sprites that aren't Pokemon related and are kinda more recent.

Art
    Spoiler:

And just my whole deviantArt and tumblr for good measure but neither of them have been updated in a long time.
    Old January 9th, 2017 (3:18 AM).

Nature: Sassy
    yoyo welcome to the teamo

Quick Reply