• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you THINKING right now?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm happy that I have no class tomorrow, but realized I still have to get up early because of another obligation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Should I go to the gym today? Doubled up yesterday so I'm ahead a day.

Years
about how we're going to go to a workshop tomorrow to learn functions of a different office from us because we have to start doing their work from now on, since they're so understaffed (and the college doesn't have enough funds to hire more people there)
and how i am soo close to quitting this job

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Will Article 13 be rejected once more, or will the EU seal the fate of the whole internet?

Only time will tell tomorrow.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
FTE is going to be a battle of attrition... ugh. I hate being incapacitated from Sleep Powder. Also a nice typical September day and I have no idea what to have for Breakfast. Quit mocking me with that Bacon.... *cries*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
giphy.gif

Back