Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 11th, 2018 (1:14 PM). Edited August 13th, 2018 by Calzone407.
Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Nature: Jolly
    Wassup. I saw this and figured I would revive\make it real.

Story
    Spoiler:

After years of training at the Ninja Academy, you have passed the graduation exam, and are officially a genin. Obtaining a Pokmon from the Hokage, you set out with your partner to become Hokage yourself.

Rules
    Spoiler:

1. Each member of your team has to fill a specific role.

Medic-nin: Knowing much about the anatomy, they are able to deftly use poisons and powders to inflict Sleep, Paralysis, and Poison on their foes. (Must have at least one move that inflicts a status condition other than Burn and Confusion.)

Taijutsu user: Training their bodies, they are able to break steel with a single move. (Must be a Pokmon with a high attack stat and at least one fighting-type move.)

Genjutsu user: Honing their minds, they are able to cast illusions to distract their opponents. (Must be a psychic, ghost, or dark-type with at least one stat-lowering move.)

Ninjutsu user: Studying the way of the ninja for years, they are able to preform powerful jutsu with large amounts of chakra from a distance. (Must have high special attack and at least 1 long-range move.)

(Choose 2 Elemental Affinities)
    Your team may be of any Pokemon type, but you two most important must be of these affinities

Raiton (electric-type)
    Katon (fire-type)
    Doton (ground-type)
    Suiton (water-type)
    Fuuton (flying-type)

2. Ranking and Buying Items

Genin: 0-1 badges/ 0 stamps (Can only buy basic supplies, i.e. Poke balls, Potions, Antidotes, etc.)

Chunin: 2-3 badges/ 1 stamp (Can buy better items, i.e. Great Balls, Super Potions, Escape Ropes, etc.)

Jonin: 4-5 badges/ 2 stamps (Can buy better items than Chunin, i.e. Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions, Full Heals, etc.)

ANBU: 6-7 badges/ 3 stamps (Can buy Specialty Balls (Dusk, Quick, Timer, etc.), Max Potions, Revives, etc.)

Sannin: 8 badges/ 4 stamps (Can buy Full Restores, TMs, and anything else.)

(Items given to you or that you find on the ground or hidden are free game.)

3. Missions

A. Defeat the Akatsuki: Fight every member of your game's villainous team you can find up to defeating the champion.

B. Become Hokage: Defeat the champion. Your challenge ends here.

4. Optional Rules

A. Jinchuuriki Rule: Having one of the nine Tailed-Beasts within you, you are ostracized from your village. You cannot buy items as a Genin due to shopkeepers either over-charging you or refusing to sell to you.

B. Tsunade Rule: If your game has a Game Corner, you can only buy 500 coins and gamble for the rest. If you run out, you can buy another 500 (If you can buy coins. HGSS players, this one is null and void for you.)

C. Bounty Hunter Rule: You need extra money, so you go after Missing-nin to collect their bounties. (Defeat all triners you find.)

To sign up, complete the sheet in this format:
    Spoiler:
    Username:
    Game:
    Elemental Affinities:
    Optional Rules (If Applicable):

Username: Calzone407
    Game: Ultra Sun
    Elemental Affinities: Raiton, Katon.
    Optional Rules (If Applicable):Jinchuuriki

Current Challengers:
    Spoiler:
    Calzone407-Ultra Sun

Champions:
    Spoiler:
    None

Watch me on the tubes! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcvEBrEeprmwf-csVTLH-jw
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old August 13th, 2018 (11:17 AM). Edited August 13th, 2018 by Calzone407.

If you would like, I can reverse GTS y'all a Nine tailed Fox(Vulpix) and then the
      Jinchuuriki run will make more sense. Just put a Pikipek, named Naruto, in the GTS, and you'll get a vulpix(Kanto form)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this is for US/UM/S/M only!

#3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 16th, 2018 (4:22 PM).

Are you only allowed to have four team members? That is to say, only Medic-nin, Taijutsu user, Genjutsu user, and Ninjutsu user? Or can multiple team members have the same role?
        Completed Challenges: Zodiac Challenge (Red) | Time Warp Challenge (Blue: Jurassic Jam | Stone Age | Egyptian Era | Medieval Era) | Solo Challenge (Blue: Blastoise | Red: Nidoking | Raticate) | Body Type Challenge: Quadrupedal (Blue) | Anime Style Challenge (Gold) | Randomized Nuzlocke (Blue) | Mono-Pokemon Challenge (Red: Gengar x3) | No Move Left Behind Challenge (Red) | Gender Fairness Challenge (Gold) | Champion Challenge Master (Blue | Gold)
          #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old August 16th, 2018 (5:25 PM). Edited August 16th, 2018 by Calzone407.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Disturb Not The Harmony View Post
          Are you only allowed to have four team members? That is to say, only Medic-nin, Taijutsu user, Genjutsu user, and Ninjutsu user? Or can multiple team members have the same role?
          No, actually you have The medic-nin taijutsu, genjjtsu, and ninjutsu, and then your two elemental alignments.

And while I'm thinking about it...

I beat hau, twice or so.

And I hatched Kurama, the vulpix, And made him LV.10

Then I beat some trainers and the trainer school. This is it. Lol

#5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old August 17th, 2018 (2:16 PM).

Wooo!!! So, having only fire types made this super flipping hard buuut.

Quick Reply