ROM Hacking Discussion General discussions about all things fan games. Topics relating to both ROM hacks and custom games are welcome here. Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 21st, 2018 (10:49 AM).

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker for a looong time and I've played hundreds of rom hacks made from this awesome community.

But that's where my problem rises; there are so many rom hacks made here that I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyone knows any DPPt demake rom hack? Finished or unfinished, I'd love to hear recommendations from everyone!

Thank you very much.
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old November 22nd, 2018 (2:49 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2018 by Amy May.
    Banned

Nature: Quirky
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by altierer View Post
      Anyone knows any DPPt demake rom hack? Finished or unfinished, I'd love to hear recommendations from everyone!
      there's some but not many. forgive me if one isn't or none are from pokecommunity, i play many rom hacks and don't keep track or remember where some come from.

only 2 DPPt "demake" hacks i can think of off hand atm...

Gold Sinnoh, final v2: i can't even remember how far that hack goes, been so long since i played it. imo, it does get a bit awkward at times because of how johto map was pieced together to make a demake.. and you may laugh when one of the places where a "feelings" trio mon supposed to be has a gyarados in it (gotta love rom hacks).. but it's kinda cool that it could even done in 2nd gen.. i gotta kick out of it when i played it!

Sinnoh Legacy, Beta 2: gba hack, can't even remember what rom base it is. although it only goes up to Veilstone City (save before entering)... it's pretty well done, you may wanna try it out if you haven't yet.
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old November 23rd, 2018 (10:19 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amy May View Post
        there's some but not many. forgive me if one isn't or none are from pokecommunity, i play many rom hacks and don't keep track or remember where some come from.

only 2 DPPt "demake" hacks i can think of off hand atm...

Gold Sinnoh, final v2: i can't even remember how far that hack goes, been so long since i played it. imo, it does get a bit awkward at times because of how johto map was pieced together to make a demake.. and you may laugh when one of the places where a "feelings" trio mon supposed to be has a gyarados in it (gotta love rom hacks).. but it's kinda cool that it could even done in 2nd gen.. i gotta kick out of it when i played it!

Sinnoh Legacy, Beta 2: gba hack, can't even remember what rom base it is. although it only goes up to Veilstone City (save before entering)... it's pretty well done, you may wanna try it out if you haven't yet.
        Hey, thanks for sharing these roms! I'll definitely take a look at them!
          #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old November 26th, 2018 (9:47 AM).

Pokémon Platinum Red (FireRed hack)
          It's playable up to the end of Route 202.

Pokémon Cyan Diamond (ポケットモンスターシアンダイヤモンド) (FireRed hack)
          It's a hack of the Japanese version of FireRed. When you're about to enter Lake Verity, the text boxes are all blank. And when you go to Route 203, all Pokémon have higher levels than your starter.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance (FireRed hack)
          It was going to be a hack of Emerald, but due to an issue with a patch, the author remade the hack on a FireRed ROM. No beta was released yet.

Quick Reply