Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 9th, 2019 (5:56 AM). Edited February 10th, 2019 by Beesolu.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheGhostHunter View Post
    I made a similar mistake in thinking that I would need a Precalculus class in my junior year of High School.
    I think this is quite normal practice. I did not have enough school knowledge to study well at the university. Some subjects are especially difficult for me. By the way, here's another problem with writing a term paper. I think to order it https://edubirdie.com/ here. Or suffer and try to write myrself. What do you think? What do you tell?
      #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 9th, 2019 (1:28 PM).

Nature: Timid
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheGhostHunter View Post
    Side Note: Anybody seen #ExposeChristianSchools on Twitter? Kind of insane of how some schools in the US can get away with some of the things mentioned because religion.
    I was in a catholic school in my last two years of highschool and while it was bothersome to attend mass and a christian religion class (I did world religions in grade 11 and enjoyed it, but they threw me in this lame one for grade 12) it wasnt too bad where i went, but then again im in Canada, though I never saw it being so different.

#28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 10th, 2019 (7:01 AM).
    Spooky Girl with a Computer

Nature: Rash
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Marth View Post
      I was in a catholic school in my last two years of highschool and while it was bothersome to attend mass and a christian religion class (I did world religions in grade 11 and enjoyed it, but they threw me in this lame one for grade 12) it wasnt too bad where i went, but then again im in Canada, though I never saw it being so different.

Let's say that the Americans, mostly in the South, are usually more impulsive with Christianity compared to the Canadians, not to be rude to my American brethren, who is a mostly reasonable bunch.

Name: Shade
      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
        #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 10th, 2019 (8:38 AM).
      Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.

Nature: Calm
        I had great memories in 2 schools, one in which i could on friday take my video game console to school and relax playing with others and also to bring one dvd about POKEMON at first only a few people wanted to come watch together in one place inside school but later on slowly some more friends from class came too ( i still don't know if they did it for me or cause they were bored but i hope it was the first one) and the other one i was like a free spirit running in gym and doing whatever i wanted also i faked my ability to play good at sport for example i was always yelling/saying this when we played a game like volleyball/ or football '' WE MUST Lose we must lose '' and others were angry with me when we were losing and i didn't care hehe, but after a year or so after i per accident said something smart someone discovered me and later on i was more serious at stuff and slowly became one who cared about stuff.
          #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:13 AM).
        Aiden Pearce

Nature: Jolly
        Since high schools (at least in my county) has adopted some of career classes, like they have stuff for quite a few careers. (ie. Biomed, Teaching, early childhood education, etc.) Like maybe turn middle school into the high school, still keeping the same classes and what not thats already there. Then getting rid of high school of what it is today, because everything in high school, at least for me except math, history, science, and the career classes, are pretty much review, in which why keep teaching the same thing over and over again. Could just be my high school, but i feel what high school currently is could be more integraded to career classes so that way you arent wasting money on taking even more classes because you change your major or whatever. Thats just what i thought of.

Quick Reply