ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 3,759 60.78%
RPG Maker Game 737 11.92%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 1,689 27.31%
Voters: 6185. You may not vote on this poll

#6651   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2018 (10:16 AM).

I found a bug. After you try to stop Team Fusion from doing their job in Spatial Sea, using an escape rope will lead to an area that you cannot leave with bugged characters.
      #6652   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old August 5th, 2018 (2:01 AM).

reached johto league in blazed glazed. the story really needs more polish. grammar, items, TMs, rivals, pikachu, team fusion, sprites etc
        #6653   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 17th, 2018 (10:51 AM).

Hello! First off, thanks a lot for this hack. It's been amazing from since when I started. Currently just halfway through if even that.

Question: Does anyone know how to use a GameShark Code (etc) to make MY Pokémon Shiny, for example make 1st one in party Shiny. Not wild ones. Thanks!
          #6654   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old August 17th, 2018 (11:05 AM). Edited August 17th, 2018 by Amy May.
        Banned

Nature: Quirky
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
          Hello! First off, thanks a lot for this hack. It's been amazing from since when I started. Currently just halfway through if even that.

Question: Does anyone know how to use a GameShark Code (etc) to make MY Pokémon Shiny, for example make 1st one in party Shiny. Not wild ones. Thanks!
          hey there! :3

unfortunatly don't have any code like that in my possession, or even know if there is such a game shark code that does that. Technically, to turn a poke in your possession shiny.. it also has to have it's secret trainer id within it's coding modified as well (which often requires a pok hex editor).

... but one thing I would like to mention, just from playing through this wonderful hack before and also testing it using cheats as well.. this particular hack doesn't take very kindly to most cheats tbh, especially first slot party modifier codes and other modifier codes (both poke and item related). Good chance if there is such a code that would allow you to do that (being game shark v3, codebreaker, etc.), it will result in that changed shiny turning into a bad egg or something even worse happening in your game.
            #6655   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old August 17th, 2018 (11:57 AM). Edited August 18th, 2018 by Lulleh.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Amy May View Post
            hey there! :3

unfortunatly don't have any code like that in my possession, or even know if there is such a game shark code that does that. Technically, to turn a poke in your possession shiny.. it also has to have it's secret trainer id within it's coding modified as well (which often requires a pok hex editor).

... but one thing I would like to mention, just from playing through this wonderful hack before and also testing it using cheats as well.. this particular hack doesn't take very kindly to most cheats tbh, especially first slot party modifier codes and other modifier codes (both poke and item related). Good chance if there is such a code that would allow you to do that (being game shark v3, codebreaker, etc.), it will result in that changed shiny turning into a bad egg or something even worse happening in your game.
            Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, that's what I fear as well. My idea with this was to turn each pokémon of mine shiny upon reaching level 100, just as an extra "feel-good" reward but I suppose I'll have to play without it. :)

Crazy good game nontheless. The only thing I'd personally modify is the way exp is gained to avoid out leveling. Currently got a level 70 Swampert while my enemies are 35-45 and the rest of my party also around there. So like, you get less exp as the gap between your pokemon and whatever it defeats is rising. Buut, it seems the creator of this ROM quit. :( Sad times
              #6656   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old September 29th, 2018 (2:28 AM).

Hello, is it jirachi location changed?
              In wish island I got dianice instead of jirachi..
              Or is this a bug..
              I played glazed reborn...
              Also I checked dianice too Pokedex number 385...
                #6657   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old October 1st, 2018 (12:36 AM).

Just finished the journey in pokemon glazed.
                I want to thank all who participated in the creation and gave me the opportunity to have a nice time with this rom.
                It was awesome,thank you!

Greetings,Blacki3
                  #6658   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old October 15th, 2018 (9:26 AM).

Im past seaspray town but need rock smash to get further. Ive spent hours trying to find it buts not anywhere. Ive talked to everyone i could and searched all over the region and im seriously tired of this muk. This is supposedly a great romhack but so far its just been a mess. Flo does not give rock smash, nor is it purchasable from anyone at the resort. So what the psyduck? Is my game messed and progress no longer possible? Id just like to know for sure before dropping this game.
                    #6659   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old December 31st, 2018 (8:04 AM). Edited January 1st, 2019 by Myrdin.

So I played a version which used the Moemon sprites (after playing Moemon once I just cant play without them, way to cute :3), which I presume used an older version that resets the game when Regina summoning Ho-Oh at Belltower. The game resets back to the Main menu. Just like that. You dont even get to battle her. The moment the dialog ends, you are throw out of the game.

Is this a known bug ? I dont think it has much to do with the Moemon sprites, but maybe this was something occuring in an older version of Glazed ?
                    Any idea ? Maybe try updating the Rom, but I dont wanna loose the progress. :(
                    Thanks in advance for any reply to my question.
                      #6660   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old December 31st, 2018 (8:27 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by laharl8080 View Post
                      Hello, is it jirachi location changed?
                      In wish island I got dianice instead of jirachi..
                      Or is this a bug..
                      I played glazed reborn...
                      Also I checked dianice too Pokedex number 385...
                      That's not the original hack rom, it has different mons.
                        #6661   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old January 19th, 2019 (3:26 PM).

Hiya, Seems like the Arceus event is bugged for me. I have all the legendarys in the game but when Iḿ at the top of the mountain nothing happens, the Arceus event doesnt activate. Any ideas?
                          #6662   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old January 22nd, 2019 (10:50 AM).

can i have the download link please
                            #6663   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old January 22nd, 2019 (12:01 PM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by cedrickvon View Post
                            can i have the download link please
                            Links at the bottom of the first post.
                              #6664   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old January 28th, 2019 (1:29 PM). Edited January 28th, 2019 by Lienster.

Hi! I seem to be stuck in the spacial ruins... After I beat the pikachu I went through the opening to stop michael from summoning palkia, but when he began to talk I accidentally ran back inside. The game's stuck now. I looked up what was supposed and there had to be a short clip of all the 3 legendaries being summoned. Michael's stuck in place and doesn't say a word and I saved the game because i didn't know what to do. I went to Mt stratus to see if maybe the game would continue but it didn't. Please tell me this can be fixed... I really don't want to restart the game
                                #6665   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old January 30th, 2019 (4:36 PM).

Does anyone know how to get this to work on EZFlash IV? I have it save patched and flashed to NOR memory and everything but the saves always get corrupted and the game is super buggy vs. no issues on VBA. I've read some other posts that its just "one of those games" that doesn't work on EZFlash, but surely there is a way to get it to work. HELP
                                  #6666   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:22 AM).

Hi I don't know if i have forgotten doing something but i am stuck at blackthorn city i cannot fight clair because the gym is blocked and the dragonite cutscene is also not triggering what do i do (i have got all 7 gym badges and i completed the ho-oh sidequest)
                                    #6667   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (1:38 AM).

hey, i was playing and just found deoxys when my mega lucario (starter) turned into a bad egg out of nowhere (right in front of deoxyx nonetheless) any ideas on what i could do to fix it or why it happened (didnt use cheats or anything like that on lucario or any of my pokemon)???
                                      #6668   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old 3 Days Ago (12:22 PM).

Nature: Lax
                                      I made a patch to add/fix a bunch of minor things in the game that I originally made for myself (and then a little more, and a little more...). So I ended up spending about 2 weaks making small changes here and there, the biggest and last thing adding animated sprites back into the game. Anyway I decided that I might as well post my patch here considering everything I put in to it. I don't plan on doing any more, if something is badly broken I may see about fixing it, but this is just simply me getting over carried adding a couple tweaks to the game.

Changelog
                                      Spoiler:
                                      Trainer changes:
                                      • #030 Couple - Now a double battle (might change back, it's probably the only one in the game)
                                      • #674 Sora - Corrupted team now exist with Pokémon from earlier team (post-game psychic user now no longer uses a low level team of Skarmory, Swellow, and 4 ??????????)
                                      • #703 Lax - Team now have actual moves, rather than struggle
                                      • #??? Regina - One instance was a "Team Fusion" class, changed to "Fusion Boss" for consistency
                                      • A few boss battles now have a single healing item
                                      • Several important characters now have a ai level higher than 1

Pokémon changes:
                                      • Pokémon now animate like in vanilla Emerald, thanks to MrDollSteak for his sprite resource
                                      • All stats has been updated from Gen6 standard to Gen7 standard
                                      • Most moves power, acc and PP updated to Gen7 (and fixed, Hi Jump Kick now has 130 power, not 130 acc)
                                      • Other simple changes to moves effect, like Crunch now lowering physical defense instead of special defense
                                      • Several wild Pokémon now have items based on later generations
                                      • Spinda now no longer cries like the mighty Dialga
                                      • Gurdurr and Mega Charziard X can now breed (It's been mentioned that Greninja has produced Bulbasaur eggs, this may be due to it occupying one of the slots between Treecko and Celebi. These two will likely suffer the same if true.)
                                      • All new Pokemon have been checked for base happiness, hatch rate, and egg group (There was a lot fixed)
                                      • Electrode is now genderless, Mega Lucario is no longer genderless, and all other Mega Pokémon no longer have a 1/255 chance of becoming female
                                      • Scarf Pikachu now has the stats that it has in Blazed Glazed (60/100/55/100/80/110-505-Raichu stats +10 attack/sp. attack) (as to make it not a pushover), and is holding a Lum Berry too
                                      • The other battle only Pokémon is holding a Sitrus Berry

Pokedex changes:
                                      • A couple Pokémon still had entries from what they replaced, now updated
                                      • Fixed Pokedex Color for several Pokémon (mostly the glitched ones between Treecko and Celebi though)
                                      • Fixed the pointer for Wynaut's entry
                                      • All NAMES and POKéMON are capitalized for consistency

Miscellaneous changes:
                                      • EV capped at 252
                                      • Stats now show color based on Nature
                                      • Icons for Physical/Special/Status moves
                                      • Mew/Aeceus (aka Deoxys) from outside of the event now obeys
                                      • An optimization to the wait-for-loop function, which makes the game faster when using VBA's Turbo mode (leave it turned off on boot to avoid a possible crash though)

Notes: Despite all the changes I made, these are all minor stuff. Don't expect it to necessarily fix any bug in the game, or for me to know how the game works. If anything I'm going to do my first playthough after this post.

Galvantula, Druddigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Verizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, base Kyurem, and the Gen 6 starters (besides Chespin) and the mega Pokémon uses only one frame for their animations due to a lack of animated sprites existing.

As a fun fact, Ampharos and Tyranitar both have unused evolution data, so they had a Mega Evolution planed at one point

Roserade exist but Roselia doesn't. According to the op, all Pokémon should be available, but I figure I mentioned it.

Tools used:
                                      "Advance Series" (Icon Editor, Sprite Editor, Sprite Position Editor)
                                      Cry Editor 1.4
                                      G3T 2.9.1
                                      PGE 3.8.1
                                      TL's Quick Enhancer 2017
                                      Attached Files
                                      File Type: ups PokemonGlazedBeta8.ups‎ (19.30 MB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Quick Reply