ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old June 30th, 2014 (10:17 AM).
Divemissle Divemissle is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 6
    Why are you making a third one? You should be focusing on improving the incredibly bad first game instead of making a ton more hacks!
    Reply With Quote
      #77   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old July 4th, 2014 (12:27 PM).
    guigui8293 guigui8293 is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2014
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 17
      Congratulations for all your hacks and your work, I love it so much!!!!
      Keep up the good work ;)
      Reply With Quote
        #78   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old July 5th, 2014 (10:13 AM).
      CreativeWorks's Avatar
      CreativeWorks CreativeWorks is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2014
        Location: The dream world
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 15
        MEGA EVOLUTIONS? YEEEESSSS

        Will the Pokemon actually evolve in a battle and then go back to its normal stage once the battle is finished?

        ....if so then i am impressed :D
        __________________
        Hacks I support :D



        If anyone needs a Beta tester just PM me!
        Reply With Quote
          #79   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old July 5th, 2014 (5:35 PM).
        Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 1,082
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Divemissle View Post
          Why are you making a third one? You should be focusing on improving the incredibly bad first game instead of making a ton more hacks!
          Thats just too harsh :/

          1158 will the hack have correct pokemon cries and good grammar those are the only 2 things i didnt like in your 2 other hacks
          Reply With Quote
            #80   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old July 7th, 2014 (11:28 PM).
          AluminiumOxide's Avatar
          AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
          Aka Ansirent
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Location: India
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 870
            Mega evolution ! What else we need. I am looking forward for this awesome new hack.
            __________________

            My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
            "I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

            Reply With Quote
              #81   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old July 8th, 2014 (10:16 PM).
            1158 1158 is offline
            ......
               
              Join Date: Nov 2010
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 560
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Testuser49243 View Post
              The story about my two suggestions is: Your protagonist Neil, after win the league want know more about the megaevolution, for this he has decided go to the region that start the megaev: kalos. At the same time: Red, the best trainer in the pokemon`s world, go kalos too. Red want megaevolve his charizard, blastoise and venusaur. The final battle is: the new trainer that only want knowledge vs the best trainer that only want power. I think that is a good event that it can combine your story to do one of the best hacks game for his story.
              And, for example, if you want add Steven Stone of Rubi Omega in your game: Steven can go Kalos to stop Red, because he think that Red go crazy and a evil person, because Red is be still furious for lose vs the protagonist of Pokemon Resolute: Red think that how he (the best trainer in the world) has lost vs "a novice, a begginer trainer", he cannot allow that this to come back.

              Think abaout all this how a event inside your game.
              And you dont have to do all Kalos, you can do only the cities more importants and the trainers and gymleaders of XY more importants: i think abaout: A.Z, professor Augustine,Alexa and the gymleaders: Viola, Korrina and Clemont

              Please, i will very very happy if you do this. A lot of thanks
              Your suggestions seems quite funny, but I don't know what will I do to this hack after I finished the main storyline part of this game, so we'll wait and see if it would be possible to do this.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Divemissle View Post
              Why are you making a third one? You should be focusing on improving the incredibly bad first game instead of making a ton more hacks!
              I know, the grammar errors is a serious problem for a Pokemon hack, but I really don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by guigui8293 View Post
              Congratulations for all your hacks and your work, I love it so much!!!!
              Keep up the good work ;)
              Thanks very much.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CreativeWorks View Post
              MEGA EVOLUTIONS? YEEEESSSS

              Will the Pokemon actually evolve in a battle and then go back to its normal stage once the battle is finished?

              ....if so then i am impressed :D
              I still can't do that yet, I can only make sure only one mega Pokemon available in a team. It is possible to make the real mega system by ASM, but it's quite difficult for me.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hound of Justice View Post
              Thats just too harsh :/

              1158 will the hack have correct pokemon cries and good grammar those are the only 2 things i didnt like in your 2 other hacks
              Yes, these two things are not good for a hack especially the grammar, I also hate it, but sadly, I really don't know how to fix it by myself.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TheAmazingSpiderMan View Post
              Mega evolution ! What else we need. I am looking forward for this awesome new hack.
              Thanks for supporting.
              __________________
              My hacks will also be updated in here:
              http://wind1158.blogspot.com/
              https://twitter.com/Wind11581
              Hacks I support:



              Hacks I'm working on:


              Reply With Quote
                #82   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old July 9th, 2014 (12:50 AM).
              CreativeWorks's Avatar
              CreativeWorks CreativeWorks is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2014
                Location: The dream world
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 15
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
                Yes, these two things are not good for a hack especially the grammar, I also hate it, but sadly, I really don't know how to fix it by myself.
                You could always ask someone with good grammar to look at your scripts and correct any mistakes
                __________________
                Hacks I support :D



                If anyone needs a Beta tester just PM me!
                Reply With Quote
                  #83   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old July 9th, 2014 (6:06 AM). Edited July 9th, 2014 by Testuser49243.
                Testuser49243's Avatar
                Testuser49243 Testuser49243 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2014
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 5
                  A lot of thanks for listen me 1158. If you want more ideas or suggestions of me, said me or ask me, and i will say you when i will think something new. And again, thanks for listen me
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old July 9th, 2014 (9:05 AM).
                  Ariannuhan's Avatar
                  Ariannuhan Ariannuhan is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2014
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 54
                    Its epic :) Glad to be working with you
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old July 10th, 2014 (12:32 PM).
                    bigmankane bigmankane is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2014
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 8
                      been playing it and so far it seems awesome im really like the storyline but i do have to say that the fact you can have mega evos in this game but no physical/special split is just a damn shame
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old July 13th, 2014 (5:49 AM).
                      Drk.Legendary's Avatar
                      Drk.Legendary Drk.Legendary is offline
                      You can't Escape from Me.!
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Location: Philippines
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 46
                        Just asking, where can i get gible? And also can you please add haxorus in this hack.
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old July 13th, 2014 (5:56 AM). Edited July 18th, 2014 by karatekid552.
                        Ariannuhan's Avatar
                        Ariannuhan Ariannuhan is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2014
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 54
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by bigmankane View Post
                          been playing it and so far it seems awesome im really like the storyline but i do have to say that the fact you can have mega evos in this game but no physical/special split is just a damn shame
                          There will be physicak/special split... It was introduced in the otther two of his game and this will not be any different..I suppose it will be given later

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 1158 View Post



                          Yes, these two things are not good for a hack especially the grammar, I also hate it, but sadly, I really don't know how to fix it by myself.
                          Pokemon cries...yes needs to be improved...But I can't help you in that..
                          Grammar-definitely can help ^_^ see yours pms

                          I must say-pokemon battle background rocks!
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old July 18th, 2014 (2:05 PM).
                          Testuser49243's Avatar
                          Testuser49243 Testuser49243 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2014
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 5
                            Hi 1158, i see a hack-rom that it have this items:HAMMER TOOL (USE TO SMASH ROCKS) and a AXE TOOL (USE TO CHOP TREE). You can include this items in your game? (I really hate MO cut and Rocksmash, and you can use this two MO for create new moves of last generations)
                            Waiting for the new demo. Thanks again
                            Ah, and if you know speak spanish, will be more easy to me explain my ideas.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #89   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old July 18th, 2014 (3:18 PM).
                            Nakasu Nakasu is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2012
                            Posts: 533
                            There is bad grammar in his previous hack, but if he chooses to fix hit he can always ask for help. That aside, I'm really looking forward to your latest installment. I especially love the Battle Backgrounds. i look forward to this hack. Best Wishes! ^^
                            Reply With Quote
                              #90   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old July 19th, 2014 (4:19 PM).
                            Dionen's Avatar
                            Dionen Dionen is offline
                            deprived of sleep
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2011
                              Location: Brazil
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 293
                              I like the battle backgrounds, but if you are doing more of these i suggest you to apply a smart blur before converting the image palette to 16 colors. It gives the image a smooth look and not just a bunch of dots.
                              I look forward to see how the hack desenvolves, keep working ;)
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #91   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old July 20th, 2014 (10:46 AM).
                              Shadman123 Shadman123 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2014
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3
                                After I talk to Kasper in the first city i.e. Fescue City.. when I return to the lab the assistant is not there. ( I have seen some playthroughs on youtube)
                                What do I do? :|
                                I did exactly like the playthrough. :(
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #92   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old July 24th, 2014 (8:55 AM).
                                1158 1158 is offline
                                ......
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 560
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by CreativeWorks View Post
                                  You could always ask someone with good grammar to look at your scripts and correct any mistakes
                                  Yes, that's what I should do.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Testuser49243 View Post
                                  A lot of thanks for listen me 1158. If you want more ideas or suggestions of me, said me or ask me, and i will say you when i will think something new. And again, thanks for listen me
                                  I understand, I may not accept them all, but I may consider about some parts of them. Thankd for all your suggestions anyway.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Ariannuhan View Post
                                  Its epic :) Glad to be working with you
                                  You're welcome.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by bigmankane View Post
                                  been playing it and so far it seems awesome im really like the storyline but i do have to say that the fact you can have mega evos in this game but no physical/special split is just a damn shame
                                  The physical/special split do exist in this hack, didn't you notice that?

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Drk.Legendary View Post
                                  Just asking, where can i get gible? And also can you please add haxorus in this hack.
                                  You can get Gible in Spirulina City. And I may consider about adding Haxorus.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Testuser49243 View Post
                                  Hi 1158, i see a hack-rom that it have this items:HAMMER TOOL (USE TO SMASH ROCKS) and a AXE TOOL (USE TO CHOP TREE). You can include this items in your game? (I really hate MO cut and Rocksmash, and you can use this two MO for create new moves of last generations)
                                  Waiting for the new demo. Thanks again
                                  Ah, and if you know speak spanish, will be more easy to me explain my ideas.
                                  About the HMs, I'm not planning to cancel them yet, because I still don't want to remove those moves. I may make these moves more useful. The next released version will be beta 1, I think, I still need to wait for more information about Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire so that I can decide on what new features I should add in this hack, so I still need one or two months for the next beta.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Nakasu View Post
                                  There is bad grammar in his previous hack, but if he chooses to fix hit he can always ask for help. That aside, I'm really looking forward to your latest installment. I especially love the Battle Backgrounds. i look forward to this hack. Best Wishes! ^^
                                  Yes, I really want to fix the grammar, I know I need to ask others for help. Thanks for your words.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Dionen View Post
                                  I like the battle backgrounds, but if you are doing more of these i suggest you to apply a smart blur before converting the image palette to 16 colors. It gives the image a smooth look and not just a bunch of dots.
                                  I look forward to see how the hack desenvolves, keep working ;)
                                  Thanks for your suggestions, I may need a better software for making the backgrounds.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Shadman123 View Post
                                  After I talk to Kasper in the first city i.e. Fescue City.. when I return to the lab the assistant is not there. ( I have seen some playthroughs on youtube)
                                  What do I do? :|
                                  I did exactly like the playthrough. :(
                                  Really? Did that happen? I've never came across this problem while testing, could you please send me your saved file so that I can find out the problem? Thanks.
                                  __________________
                                  My hacks will also be updated in here:
                                  http://wind1158.blogspot.com/
                                  https://twitter.com/Wind11581
                                  Hacks I support:



                                  Hacks I'm working on:


                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #93   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old July 29th, 2014 (9:11 PM).
                                  b58 b58 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 34
                                    seems interesting... will try.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #94   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old August 2nd, 2014 (11:09 PM).
                                    Codename Peace Codename Peace is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2014
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Modest
                                      Posts: 303
                                      Woah, nice demo! I'm patiently waiting for the next release but I just realized that you're waiting for the ORAS! Haha, silly me
                                      But anyways, you have a nice hack here, waiting for the mega evolutions!
                                      Spoiler:
                                      And why does fletchinder named fletchinde? and why does fletchinder don't have a backsprite? Your hack, Resolute has a fletchinder backsprite.

                                      And nice battle backgrounds!
                                      Good luck on making this hack!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #95   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old August 4th, 2014 (1:30 AM). Edited August 4th, 2014 by Lunos.
                                      Lunos's Avatar
                                      Lunos Lunos is online now
                                      Random Uruguayan User
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                                        Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 1,808
                                        Found a little bug.
                                        I've been defeated by this guy:
                                        Spoiler:

                                        It's near of the Mt. Burvine's Entrance, but when i talk again to rematch him, i can't do it :/ ...
                                        I should be able to rematch him until i defeat him, right?

                                        EDIT:
                                        Another bug, this Pokeball doesn't give you anything:
                                        Spoiler:

                                        And this neither:
                                        Spoiler:



                                        EDIT2:
                                        There is 2 pokeballs that frozen your game:
                                        Spoiler:

                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #96   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old August 5th, 2014 (7:05 AM).
                                        AttitudeEraBoy AttitudeEraBoy is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2014
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 8
                                          How are you making this trainer sprites . Which programs are you using ?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #97   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old August 6th, 2014 (5:56 AM).
                                          Codename Peace Codename Peace is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2014
                                            Location: Philippines
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 303
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by AttitudeEraBoy View Post
                                            How are you making this trainer sprites . Which programs are you using ?
                                            The tools that 1158 used is on the first page.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #98   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old August 15th, 2014 (10:19 AM).
                                            Sceptile90's Avatar
                                            Sceptile90 Sceptile90 is offline
                                            The Master of YamiNoGames
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2014
                                              Location: Ireland
                                              Age: 29
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 320
                                              Is it possible to get Froakie in this Demo or a future version?
                                              __________________
                                              SUN AND MOON HYPE!
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #99   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old August 15th, 2014 (7:41 PM).
                                              Codename Peace Codename Peace is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2014
                                                Location: Philippines
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Posts: 303
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Sceptile90 View Post
                                                Is it possible to get Froakie in this Demo or a future version?
                                                In the future versions, maybe.
                                                Haha{XD}
                                                Seceptile90 its me again who answered your questions XD
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #100   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old August 16th, 2014 (11:20 AM).
                                                MrAnimeAMVmaker's Avatar
                                                MrAnimeAMVmaker MrAnimeAMVmaker is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                                                  Location: Oregon
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 4
                                                  Nice hack will you introduce the new mega pokemon from pokemon omega sapphire and ruby? Mega slowbro and mega Salamence or no. If not it's OK the hack looks epic. I wish I could help you with spriting (overworld & battle sprites) but I'm working on my own hack.
                                                  Good luck.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Pokemon Smash bros which was denied on the forum for not including pictures will be posted after i take screenshots that don't reveal very much about the story but do show how it's different from other hacks.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                  Ad Content
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:09 PM.