Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content

#101   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old May 5th, 2015 (5:56 PM). Edited May 5th, 2015 by Castform.

Nature: Modest
Dear anon,

If your goal was to make me hate you then you have succeeded. I have never hated anyone in my life but I think I finally do. I have done everything for you, put you first, given you things, bought you things, I would have taken a bullet for you, and what do you do? You treat me like I am invisible and like I am some psyducking monster or something. I am a person with feelings and I am done with you. You are the coldest person I have ever met. You don't know what a friend is. You do absolutely nothing but give people a sense of hope and happiness by promising to be there and then crushing them. You live with so much hate and rage and grudges built up inside of you because you are afraid of forgiveness. You will be a miserable person your entire life. I have forgiven you but you still choose to hate me for it. I'll return the favor. You simply aren't worth it. You don't deserve a friend as good as me.

Administrator

#102   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old May 5th, 2015 (9:18 PM).
Banned

Nature: Relaxed
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Castform View Post
    Dear anon,

I'm human. I make mistakes. That said, as a human I have the ability to learn from and correct those mistakes. Do I really deserve to be hated and ignored? Sometimes I feel like it brings you happiness to see me suffer. I hope whatever I've done was bad enough to deserve this.
    I know that feel, bro...
      #103   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 6th, 2015 (6:52 AM).

Nature: Adamant
    Dear Anonymous

You know, I really don't understand you anymore.
    You left me. You hardly speak to me anymore. But you look genuinely annoyed that I stayed longer and got a lift home with someone else instead of the usual. Whatever is wrong with us I want it fixed.

Dear Anonymous

You are so damned unreliable.
    I've not been able to see you for months because of your jackass boyfriend and now that we finally have agreed to see each other you've not been around to actually organise when and where or anything. Good job.
      #104   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 6th, 2015 (1:05 PM).
    Wiring your Circuits

Nature: Lonely
    Dear Anonymous.
    I psyducking hate you. I'm going to be sooooo psyducking happy when you're out of my life at the end of this week, you arrogant, patronising, dickheaded asshole. Sweaty rant over, you don't need to treat everyone one of us as if we're idiots. Yeah, we can't speak your language so well, but guess what. We're trying. I am trying. Stop putting me down, patronising me and making me feel crap. You're supposed to support me and us. You don't. And you don't do your job either. Nice one.

Dear Anonymous

Get out of my head already. Things between us are finished. Over, you took my heart and shat on it, worse than I did to you. I tried to get along after, and its not working. Fine, we're separate now. But please just get out of my head I don't need you there reminding me of the awful being I am, I know that better than anyone else. The words that torture me every day don't need repetition from you. Leave me alone. Please.

Dear Anon.

I need you, whoever you may be. I need someone just to help me keep going. I'm searching for you, but you're nowhere to be seen. Please find me soon. I can't bear this loneliness.

Dear Anonymous.

You and I have spoken for years. And now I'm offering us the chance to meet. You agree to talk at a time and don't show up. You don't say anything. When I'm offering to pay your flight, the least you could do is actually talk to me. Anyway. You get one more chance. After that, tough luck. I can't spend my life waiting on you to decide you wanna turn up when it suits you.
      #105   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 6th, 2015 (5:29 PM).
    NERF THIS!

DA: I've enjoyed spending time with you lately! Sorry if I've been kinda less expressive or whatever than usual, been in a weird place lately thanks to school and other things!
      #106   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 6th, 2015 (6:05 PM).

Dear Anonymous,

it makes my heart flutter that you knew what my favorite starbucks frappuccino flavor is. <3
      #107   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 7th, 2015 (7:50 AM).
    アンタークチサイ

Nature: Calm
    Dear Anonymous

I'm a compulsive liar. That's how I protect myself from people like you. If I wore my heart on my sleeve, my eyes would have brushed over you, and I would have never known of your presence. I'm sorry but that's the way that things should go.
      #108   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 7th, 2015 (4:13 PM).

Dear Anon

I'm really sorry even if you said that I don't really need to care about it. Because, I really love to make you smile, even if I'm not sure. Because I can't see you. I'm going to do it better next time, I swear. I'm not too funny sometimes. I also know that I can be pretty annoying and it's actually nice to see how do you deal with me on a lot of situations.

So, from here I say to you. Sorry and thanks, I'm going to do a better work tomorrow. But I don't promise anything. It's hard for me, and I actually want to entertain you.
      #109   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 7th, 2015 (4:39 PM).

Dear anon,

Ruin any lives today?

Dear anon,

I am sorry that I didn't respond to your IM :( I wasn't ignoring you...I just fell asleep XD See ya tomorrow though as I am coming to visit! I miss you :)

Administrator

#110   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 7th, 2015 (8:47 PM).
    En garde!

Dear anon,
    seeing you active makes me happy for a bit, even though you're on just for a moment.
      #111   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 8th, 2015 (1:19 AM).

Nature: Naive
    DA,

Don't give up. Positive thinking can do so much. And also sunshine, go get it!
      #112   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 8th, 2015 (8:32 AM).

Dear Anonymous

I seriously hope this works happens because I am desperate to get back into the other two styles.
      #113   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 8th, 2015 (8:51 AM).

Nature: Quiet
    Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame that you repeatedly trash on a game that has lots of content and I get the vibe that you haven't even played. One day you will realize just how much it has to offer to our beloved franchise and take back the bad you've said about it.
      #114   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 8th, 2015 (3:06 PM).
    XIII

Nature: Timid
    Dear Anonymous,

What the psyduck? You are CONSTANTLY posting pictures of yourself showing off your boobs, your abs, your legs, your literal everything. But then you post a picture of yourself, smiling at that, with the caption "I hate being skinny." Are you psyducking serious? Like which is it? If you hated it so much, why do you post it everyday?

Honestly, you do so many stupid things that I don't know how I stay friends with you. You always make me feel like muk whenever guys are involved (like why the psyduck would you ask guys which of us is hotter like???? do you really need that much attention that you have to put me down in the process cause you know they'll say you) and just UGH. You frustrate me so much. I guess I'm just holding on to the VERY few good traits you have at this point. And I guess I feel sorry for you too. idk.

kiss me once, kiss me twice.
      #115   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 8th, 2015 (4:13 PM).
    the pretender

Nature: Gentle
    DA,

as much as I love singing circle of life at the top of my lungs, I really don't appreciate you grabbing my wrists and telling me that I look like a starving african kid.

DA,

#116   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 9th, 2015 (4:30 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

DA,

I need context lmao

DA,

Dude I really appreciate you posting around and helping out. Feels like our meta is finally progressing and it's all thanks to you. We've went from being under the radar to being a potential threat at the top lately, and it's awesome. The tech you find are awesome, and I'm glad you're around since I've developed my play significantly and having tons of fun. Players like you are exactly what we needed.

Twitter - Tumblr
        #117   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old May 10th, 2015 (12:34 PM). Edited May 10th, 2015 by Astinus.
      Banned

Nature: Relaxed
        Dear Anon.

The day that forum closes it's doors will be the lulziest thing to ever happen, everyone has to grow up someday. I don't care if your site was one of the first, it doesn't change the fact that you're just fanboys/fangirls stuck in the past and trying to relive your glory days of fake Gen 1 cheats and cliche filled trainer fics that are more than ten years old.

Considering the fact that the place only has 50 "active" users left, it's not going to last long at all. Which is good considering the place and everyone involved with it's "community" are a cancer to the pokemon fandom, which is why I'm glad I'm far away from that place now.

Dear Anon, You know who you are.

I hate you so much.
        On every website I visit, your smug psyducking face has to be on it.
        You want me out of your life? How about you GET THE PSYDUCK OUT OF MINE!

If hate were every single cell, drop of blood, hair, water, and skin on my body it wouldn't equal a fraction of how psyducking much I hate you. You think you're so psyducking special, when all you are is some pathetic, washed up, old egotistical psyduck who can't stop reliving their glory days.

There was a moment where I felt genuine guilt over what I had done in the past, and wanted to change hoping that you'd forgive me. Well, you've somehow managed to destroy that part of me with exacting your "vengeance" by tormenting me with your clique of mukdicks that you've sent to spam and threaten the living psyduck out of me every second of the day. Yet you have the GODDAMN NERVE to claim that your "driven by logic and reason" and that you're a "nice, caring person"? PSYDUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN LYING PSYDUCKING SACK OF MUK! PSYDUCK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME, PSYDUCK YOU PSYDUCK YOU PSYDUCK YOU PSYDUCK YOU!

You want a psyducking end to things? Then send me a goddamn private message, we'll psyducking settle this. Stop hiding behind your little "ban" button and face me like the adult you claim you are.
          #118   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 10th, 2015 (7:50 PM).

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so psyducking crazy about you. I'm serious. I never felt this way before.
          #119   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 10th, 2015 (8:05 PM).

DA,

You are SO fun to share a laugh with omg. I have had so much fun ;o;

Administrator

#120   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 12th, 2015 (7:40 PM).
        XIII

Nature: Timid
        Dear Anonymous,

I'm really tired of your mukty ass illegal as psyduck hours. 11 hours straight with no breaks and no partners to help me? Are you psyducking real? Working and making money is one thing, but I'm not about to bust my ass over this early morning bullmuk. You can take your $2.85 an hour and shove it up your ass.

kiss me once, kiss me twice.
          #121   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 12th, 2015 (9:39 PM).

DA,

Thanks for the foaming milkshake idea ;) You make me laugh harder than anyone ever has so don't change x]

DA,

So sorry for your loss :( I'm here for you if you ever need to talk! I know pets are hard to replace but try not to get too down. You're a strong person.

DA,

Thanks for the card! Yes it was extremely late but it means so much that you sent your sympathies. Grandma always loved you a lot :)

Administrator

#122   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 15th, 2015 (1:17 PM).
        That guy that you think you remember

Dear Anon,

I miss you. I'm half suicidal at the moment, luckily antidepressants exist. I don't see why you had to do this to me. I love you...

Have a Twitter link
            #123   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old May 15th, 2015 (4:17 PM). Edited May 15th, 2015 by Belinda.

Nature: Sassy
          Dear anon,

Get your psyducking life together and stop blaming me for everything when you have no proof to back it up. You don't even bother answering me when I ask a simple question either nowadays.
            #124   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old May 15th, 2015 (4:39 PM).

Dear Anon

Dammit, you're way too funny. But when you're drunk, you're even funnier hahaha!!. Never change!!.
            #125   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old May 15th, 2015 (9:16 PM).

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for being supportive of my decision to do this! I know that it's asking a lot of you and dad but it really makes me happy and all haha. I promise that you won't be disappointed c:

Dear anonymous,

I wish I could tell you my feelings for you but I don't know how you would react. Would you be happy, sad, mad, shocked, what would you do? How would everyone around us feel? I've had these feelings for a while now. Maybe I'll get the guts to tell you soon enough.

Administrator

Quick Reply