ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old June 29th, 2015 (6:20 AM).
Xertified's Avatar
Xertified Xertified is offline
Shtposting is my life.
     
    Join Date: May 2015
    Location: Idk man, the Devil's Anus?
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 1,863
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
    So, it gets to a white screen when you press start after showing the proper title screen? It may be your emulator.
    But if you really can't get it to work, PM me your email address. PC doesn't permit sending ROMs on this site.
    So I can help you by email, bro.
    So, what should I do? By the way. What is the email?

    Thanks!
    __________________
    Satire.
    Reply With Quote
      #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old June 29th, 2015 (8:34 AM).
    Myc Shredder's Avatar
    Myc Shredder Myc Shredder is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 79
      LOL this is turning out to be a hilarious gameplay for me.
      Thanks & great job dude haha.
      __________________






      Reply With Quote
        #28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old June 29th, 2015 (8:58 AM).
      Rycanthropy's Avatar
      Rycanthropy Rycanthropy is offline
      Professional Lurker
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Location: India
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 117
        I found a few typos, minor errors and such, would you like me to post screenies? If you're going to put out a 1.1 that is (they are very very minor, so asking just in case.) :D I'm at cerulean, and so far it's playing great.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old June 29th, 2015 (9:57 AM).
        Crizzle's Avatar
        Crizzle Crizzle is offline
        Legend
           
          Join Date: Apr 2015
          Location: USA
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 940
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rycanthropy View Post
          I found a few typos, minor errors and such, would you like me to post screenies? If you're going to put out a 1.1 that is (they are very very minor, so asking just in case.) :D I'm at cerulean, and so far it's playing great.
          Thanks but no thanks. Many/most of the typos/mispellings are intentional(me trying to be funneh).

          Unlikely that I put out a 1.1, unless a serious error that Ive somehow missed is consistently happening(that I know how to fix).

          Thank you for playing, my friend. Thanks to everyone who has played. I will name my future children after some of you guys.
          __________________
          Pokemon Savage Silver
          Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

          Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
          Pokemon CAWPS
          Pokemon Outlaw
          Reply With Quote
            #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old June 29th, 2015 (4:19 PM). Edited June 29th, 2015 by supersonic124.
          supersonic124 supersonic124 is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2009
            Posts: 2
            Gotta say this hack is pretty amazing so far. Keep up the good work!

            Only 2 critiques, you should've made the main character look more like a bum, he looks like a generic Poke Trainer right now. Maybe give him torn/dirty clothes to make him more unique. Also the slum areas are kinda bare, it would've been cool if it was more of a proper ghetto. Like having worn down buildings/cars, slum lord apartments, maybe a shady Pokemart that sells stolen goods, prostitutes as a Pokemon Center replacement, etc. Just to make it more immersive, as well as to have a reason to return to them later on.
            Reply With Quote
              #31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old June 29th, 2015 (5:27 PM).
            Crizzle's Avatar
            Crizzle Crizzle is offline
            Legend
               
              Join Date: Apr 2015
              Location: USA
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 940
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by supersonic124 View Post
              Gotta say this hack is pretty amazing so far. Keep up the good work!

              Only 2 critiques, you should've made the main character look more like a bum, he looks like a generic Poke Trainer right now. Maybe give him torn/dirty clothes to make him more unique. Also the slum areas are kinda bare, it would've been cool if it was more of a proper ghetto. Like having worn down buildings/cars, slum lord apartments, maybe a shady Pokemart that sells stolen goods, prostitutes as a Pokemon Center replacement, etc. Just to make it more immersive, as well as to have a reason to return to them later on.
              Those are fair critiques.
              On the main character, you're right. I made his sprite before I thought of the concept of the game and just stuck with him.
              Shady Pokemart or some kind of shady TM dealer or something is actually a good idea. Prostitutes as a poke center seems a bit disturbing even for me. I kind of wanted to make the slums sort of bare to make it seem desolate/depressing. That said, I totally get your point.

              Thanks for playing bro.
              __________________
              Pokemon Savage Silver
              Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

              Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
              Pokemon CAWPS
              Pokemon Outlaw
              Reply With Quote
                #32   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old June 30th, 2015 (4:31 AM).
              DjBubi's Avatar
              DjBubi DjBubi is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2014
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 44
                I like the hack so far. but am stuck, and am not sure if i am just dumb and can't figure out how to solve this or maybe u did a mistake... :P

                so am stuck in victory road, i have no idea where to go. i think i explored all the stairs and still cant find the way out! :P


                ps. i found some bug's, nothing major though....i dont remember all of them... just the first and last one i found xD

                1) so the 1st is really not a big deal, When you get your first pokemon, you can't give it a nickname (or at least that's the case with Vulpix only since i didnt try the others)

                2) When you meet Gary(your rival) in that underground passage (cant remember which one is it) the game freezes if you come behind him, which shouldn't happen since you didnt make that passage an important part of the story and it's not really that u have to use it if you dont want to.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #33   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old June 30th, 2015 (6:45 AM).
                Crizzle's Avatar
                Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                Legend
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2015
                  Location: USA
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 940
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DjBubi View Post
                  I like the hack so far. but am stuck, and am not sure if i am just dumb and can't figure out how to solve this or maybe u did a mistake... :P

                  so am stuck in victory road, i have no idea where to go. i think i explored all the stairs and still cant find the way out! :P


                  ps. i found some bug's, nothing major though....i dont remember all of them... just the first and last one i found xD

                  1) so the 1st is really not a big deal, When you get your first pokemon, you can't give it a nickname (or at least that's the case with Vulpix only since i didnt try the others)

                  2) When you meet Gary(your rival) in that underground passage (cant remember which one is it) the game freezes if you come behind him, which shouldn't happen since you didnt make that passage an important part of the story and it's not really that u have to use it if you dont want to.
                  1) I've known about this one from the start, forgot to list it. I just didn't care enough about nicknames to fix it. That's on me.

                  2) That is a major brain fart on my part. I always just assumed that everyone would go to Celadon before they went to Fuchsia. I thought they'd go to Celadon first, using underground path and would meet Douche/rival. Even if some went all the way around to get to Celadon, I assumed that then they'd never use the underground path because by then they'd have HM for Fly and they'd have little to no reason to return to Lavender. I just never considered the possibility of getting Douche from behind(that sounds funny). It's an easy fix and maybe if a few more people bring it up, I'll fix it.

                  On victory road:
                  I really liked Victory Road and I intentionally kept it the same as the original. If you're stuck there, then there's a lot of guides to get through that. Warning you though, the Pokemon League is no joke,nothing like the original. It gets intense and kinda funny if you have a twisted sense of humor.
                  __________________
                  Pokemon Savage Silver
                  Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                  Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                  Pokemon CAWPS
                  Pokemon Outlaw
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old June 30th, 2015 (9:01 AM).
                  Mellan's Avatar
                  Mellan Mellan is offline
                  Pokémon Chion Developer
                     
                    Join Date: May 2014
                    Location: Italy
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 89
                    I'm going to play this now. :) I'm glad to see a different concept from the classical boring story (at least in my opinion).
                    A little question: why did you wait to post the hack till it was completed? Nothing important though, just a curiosity.
                    __________________



                    Reply With Quote
                      #35   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old June 30th, 2015 (9:18 AM).
                    Crizzle's Avatar
                    Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                    Legend
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2015
                      Location: USA
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 940
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mellan View Post
                      I'm going to play this now. :) I'm glad to see a different concept from the classical boring story (at least in my opinion).
                      A little question: why did you wait to post the hack till it was completed? Nothing important though, just a curiosity.
                      That's a good question. Maybe I shouldn't have waited, could have led to less bugs.
                      I guess I wanted the allure of a completed hack. Or maybe I didn't want noise from the outside to affect my work. Not sure. Or maybe I was so busy working on the hack that I didn't have time to make a thread for it.
                      __________________
                      Pokemon Savage Silver
                      Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                      Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                      Pokemon CAWPS
                      Pokemon Outlaw
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old June 30th, 2015 (9:24 AM).
                      DjBubi's Avatar
                      DjBubi DjBubi is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2014
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 44
                        hahahah damn and to think that i played firered and passed it twice at least xD
                        thank man, the hack is great ;)


                        PS: another complaint... you made the new elite four or whatever do u call them... waaaay overpowered.... :/

                        i defeated any1 untill than with not much effort.... i didnt make it past the 1 elite four... :/
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old June 30th, 2015 (9:45 AM).
                        Crizzle's Avatar
                        Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                        Legend
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2015
                          Location: USA
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 940
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DjBubi View Post
                          hahahah damn and to think that i played firered and passed it twice at least xD
                          thank man, the hack is great ;)


                          PS: another complaint... you made the new elite four or whatever do u call them... waaaay overpowered.... :/

                          i defeated any1 untill than with not much effort.... i didnt make it past the 1 elite four... :/
                          Hahaha. I know rite. I warned you though.
                          __________________
                          Pokemon Savage Silver
                          Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                          Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                          Pokemon CAWPS
                          Pokemon Outlaw
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old June 30th, 2015 (5:50 PM).
                          faizkaixa faizkaixa is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2015
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 47
                            may i know where to get hm strength

                            i can't seem to think of anything at all

                            need it for victory road
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old June 30th, 2015 (7:21 PM).
                            Crizzle's Avatar
                            Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                            Legend
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2015
                              Location: USA
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 940
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by faizkaixa View Post
                              may i know where to get hm strength

                              i can't seem to think of anything at all

                              need it for victory road
                              Remember where Fly was in original Fire Red?
                              ...
                              __________________
                              Pokemon Savage Silver
                              Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                              Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                              Pokemon CAWPS
                              Pokemon Outlaw
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old July 1st, 2015 (12:30 AM).
                              faizkaixa faizkaixa is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2015
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 47
                                oh thanks

                                finally beat the game , it was cool and very fun , wayyyyyy too funny

                                espically the last part , great final boss , and a sweet way to end the game

                                great game man , great game
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old July 1st, 2015 (7:04 AM).
                                Crizzle's Avatar
                                Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                Legend
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2015
                                  Location: USA
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 940
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by faizkaixa View Post
                                  oh thanks

                                  finally beat the game , it was cool and very fun , wayyyyyy too funny

                                  espically the last part , great final boss , and a sweet way to end the game

                                  great game man , great game
                                  That's mean a lot man. Thank you.

                                  Fun fact: the final boss was initially so difficult that even I couldn't beat him and I had to weaken him so I could test the ending, lol.
                                  __________________
                                  Pokemon Savage Silver
                                  Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                  Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                  Pokemon CAWPS
                                  Pokemon Outlaw
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old July 1st, 2015 (11:26 AM).
                                  Shadowpelt88's Avatar
                                  Shadowpelt88 Shadowpelt88 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2015
                                    Location: U.S.A
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 4
                                    I run a mac, and I was wondering if you could possibly help me out in patching everything in order to play? I've never done it before, and I don't really know how. I really want to, it looks awesome!
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old July 1st, 2015 (1:05 PM).
                                    Crizzle's Avatar
                                    Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                    Legend
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2015
                                      Location: USA
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 940
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Shadowpelt88 View Post
                                      I run a mac, and I was wondering if you could possibly help me out in patching everything in order to play? I've never done it before, and I don't really know how. I really want to, it looks awesome!
                                      I don't have a mac BUT I have a good friend who has a mac and he told me that this link should help you use the ups patch on the ROM.
                                      __________________
                                      Pokemon Savage Silver
                                      Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                      Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                      Pokemon CAWPS
                                      Pokemon Outlaw
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old July 1st, 2015 (2:29 PM).
                                      Vokun Vokun is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2015
                                        Posts: 2
                                        VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old July 1st, 2015 (3:34 PM).
                                        Evil 4 Life's Avatar
                                        Evil 4 Life Evil 4 Life is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2007
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 152
                                          Where do I get the pokeflute? I cant wake up Snorlax to go to Fuschia city :/
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old July 1st, 2015 (4:04 PM).
                                          Crizzle's Avatar
                                          Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                          Legend
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2015
                                            Location: USA
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 940
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Evil 4 Life View Post
                                            Where do I get the pokeflute? I cant wake up Snorlax to go to Fuschia city :/
                                            It's in Lavender where Mr. Fuji lived in the original game.
                                            __________________
                                            Pokemon Savage Silver
                                            Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                            Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                            Pokemon CAWPS
                                            Pokemon Outlaw
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old July 1st, 2015 (4:07 PM).
                                            Crizzle's Avatar
                                            Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                            Legend
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2015
                                              Location: USA
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 940
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Vokun View Post
                                              VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.
                                              That's my bad, man. Gosh what an oversight.
                                              I always felt like I'd forgotten something when I released this hack. And i did. I forgot to make every Kanto Pokemon available to be obtained... Ugh...

                                              Probably should dump that Kadabra bro... Or keep it if you like Kadabra that don't evolve...Sorry...
                                              __________________
                                              Pokemon Savage Silver
                                              Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                              Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                              Pokemon CAWPS
                                              Pokemon Outlaw
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old July 1st, 2015 (4:20 PM).
                                              Vokun Vokun is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2015
                                                Posts: 2
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
                                                That's my bad, man. Gosh what an oversight.
                                                I always felt like I'd forgotten something when I released this hack. And i did. I forgot to make every Kanto Pokemon available to be obtained... Ugh...

                                                Probably should dump that Kadabra bro... Or keep it if you like Kadabra that don't evolve...Sorry...
                                                It's cool. Definitely bout to dump that kadabra though lol You should include that on the first page, though, so people can know. I'm still going to finish the game. Funny as hell lol
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old July 2nd, 2015 (1:12 PM).
                                                Falkbalk's Avatar
                                                Falkbalk Falkbalk is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2014
                                                  Location: Ever Grande City
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Gentle
                                                  Posts: 35
                                                  Not done with the game but, this is a great hack. Please make more similar to this. Preferably an Emerald hack :)
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old July 2nd, 2015 (8:42 PM).
                                                  Crizzle's Avatar
                                                  Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                                  Legend
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2015
                                                    Location: USA
                                                    Age: 24
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 940
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Falkbalk View Post
                                                    Not done with the game but, this is a great hack. Please make more similar to this. Preferably an Emerald hack :)
                                                    That's actually not a bad idea. Perhaps I could make Pokemon Outlaw 2 and base it in hoenn using R/S/E(probably E). If Game Freak can make sequels, so can I.

                                                    That said, it would be a while before I'd work on a new hack. Even with a hack like Outlaw, hacking takes time and can be bit stressful, though it's probably easier the second time around. I'm probably gonna sit back, relax and play some of the other hacks on here. Pokemon Fuligin looks awesome. If I do work on a new hack, I may do something different maybe something a bit more epic and serious(seriously).

                                                    For the thousandth time, thank you everyone for playing. I'm pretty happy with all the positive feedback. Don't be afraid to post negative feedback too.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Pokemon Savage Silver
                                                    Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                                    Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                                    Pokemon CAWPS
                                                    Pokemon Outlaw
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Ad Content
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:18 PM.