ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content

#101   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old June 10th, 2017 (8:34 PM).

where do i find one of those?
      #102   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old June 10th, 2017 (9:06 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by snogs View Post
      where do i find one of those?
      Linking to roms is against the rules, but a simple google search will do the trick.
        #103   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old June 11th, 2017 (7:51 PM).

oh ok. thank you for the help ill make sure reply back if it works (sorry for the late reply i had alot to do)
          #104   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old June 16th, 2017 (7:57 AM).

Nature: Lax
          Uhh...i know im not supposed to ask this but does someone know where can i download pokemon emerald because i cant seem to patch any rom hacks to it and i have tried alot of emerald games but none of them works, please just tell me a good website (emuparadise and loveroms dont work).Thank You
            #105   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old June 16th, 2017 (9:04 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Blitz1 View Post
            Uhh...i know im not supposed to ask this but does someone know where can i download pokemon emerald because i cant seem to patch any rom hacks to it and i have tried alot of emerald games but none of them works, please just tell me a good website (emuparadise and loveroms dont work).Thank You
            Then you're doing something wrong, the Emuparadise one should work
              #106   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old June 17th, 2017 (12:43 AM).

Nature: Naive
              can anyone tell me where to find a guide of pokemon adventure red chapter
                #107   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old June 22nd, 2017 (8:56 PM).
              Random Uruguayan User

Nature: Lonely
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by himal1234 View Post
                can anyone tell me where to find a guide of pokemon adventure red chapter
                I don't think there's one, at least no for Beta 11E.
                This guy's walkthrough seems to be your best option.
                  #108   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old June 27th, 2017 (11:04 PM).

Not exactly stuck, but i am after a hack in particular.. Anyone can help and the more answers the better. I want a gba hack with up to gen 7 pkmn, the newest movesets and (not too fussed) but a new map would be a bonus.. I have tried so manh but feel that ive played as many as possible and am running out...! As much help as possible please! TIA 😀
                    #109   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old July 1st, 2017 (10:49 PM).
                  The Insane

Nature: Bold
                    I'm playing Pokemon Normal version. I have finished half (I think) of the storyline. I got the Grey Feather in Tizzle's house but I only have 5 feathers. Did I miss one?

TL;DR - I just need the locations of all the grey feathers.
                      #110   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old July 1st, 2017 (10:50 PM).

Hey, I need help on Pokemon Emerald Kaizo. I am stuck at the underwater seafloor pattern with Team Aqua. Each way I go, the currents send me to the entrance back to the beginning of the cave. How do I do it? Thanks!
                        #111   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old July 13th, 2017 (4:01 PM).

Where is rock smash in pokemon vega
                          #112   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old July 19th, 2017 (8:49 AM).

So I'm trying to play Pokemon Apollo maybe a bit late and people have already completed it but still, I'm new to this.
                          back to the subject, i'm trying to play Pokemon Apollo but at bills house when Jessie is going to push bill into his machine it keeps crashing and can't get it to stop.
                          plz, send help because I thought that being a part of team rocket was a great idea for a Pokemon game and when I found this I was so happy.
                            #113   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old August 3rd, 2017 (8:19 PM).

hey im working in a pkmn silver hack rom and ive been havin a few probles

1 - how can i change the trainer back sprite and the sprite on the trainer card the badges at the trainer card too if its possible? lol

2 - where can i find a pokmn editor for types and base stats?

3 - i tried to change the tileset of a map
                            the map was a house and when i turned it into a cave the player could not exit using the warp script, why?

im using johto map for the edits

:)PLEASE HELP
                              #114   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old August 6th, 2017 (3:33 PM).

How can I catch Rayquaza in Pokemon Liquid Crystal?
                                #115   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old August 7th, 2017 (6:41 AM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by dido295 View Post
                                How can I catch Rayquaza in Pokemon Liquid Crystal?
                                Not sure if this is outdated, but I found this-
                                "Rayquaza can be found at dragon's den accessed via undersea cavern. One of the exits takes you to the main room in dragon's den. This is the WRONG exit. Take the other one, and you'll see some caves. Inside one of the caves are very long stairs. After climbing them, you can find Rayquaza. Bear in mind that you must have caught Kyorge and Groudon already, or the stairs will be infinite in length."
                                  #116   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old August 8th, 2017 (2:43 AM). Edited August 15th, 2017 by icanonlyhasgbagames.
                                icanonlyhasgbagames icanonlyhasgbagames is offline

Where is the day care center in Glazed 7b? I'm trying to catch a Scraggy with Moxie ability and Adamant nature but it's encounter rate is just so low I'm considering just breeding one.

Edit: Found it! It's on the second region.
                                    #117   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old August 13th, 2017 (10:11 AM).

Hi!
                                    I have just finished the main story of Pokemon Emerald: Complete Hoenn Dex Edition and have enjoyed it a lot. I am now in the after-game and has caught both Groudon and Kyogre and I am now searching for all the ferry-tickets that the creator has placed throughout the games in certain item-balls. So far I have found the Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket and the Old Sea Map but the Aurora Ticket (?) still eludes me.

I don't know how many people that have played this hack for those that has played it and has found everything that it has to offer, can someone please tell me where the last ticket is? I really want Deoxys as it is one of my favorite legendaries and it really stings that I haven't found that item-ball yet.
                                    So can somebody please give me some direction?
                                      #118   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old August 15th, 2017 (7:56 AM).

I'm trying to evolve my Piloswine. Tried to let it relearn Ancient Power in Blackthorn City but the option for Ancient Power is not provided.
                                      Also can someone drop me Lucbui's contact?
                                        #119   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old August 19th, 2017 (12:41 PM).

I don't know if the was asked before or anyone else have this happened to them. When I was
                                        Playing the game after I battle Pete by aroma town he told me to check out the mysterious house and I did then somthing weird happened after I got vitiny and the silph scope I somehow went through the wall by force and repeat the same process each time after that I got stuck and can't escape is like the game, Stopped working. i Couldn't do anything but menu and everything else works but I try escaping I can't escape and therefore can't proceed in the game which is annoying me. Can anyone help me with this problem?
                                          #120   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old August 24th, 2017 (11:49 AM).

I have a question I play the hack Pokemon OA Emerald and I search for a Pokemon list, where I can find all the Pokemons. Maybe somebody have a list
                                            #121   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old September 7th, 2017 (9:26 AM).

Hello, i have a question, is there any posible way for a NPC to be scripted or be changed in a way that it can avoid obstacles?

for example:
                                            if in s2 there is no obstacle then move north
                                            if in s4 there is no obstacle then move east
                                            if in s6 there is no obstacle then move south
                                            if in s8 there is no obstacle then move west

just to make the NPC more intelligent
                                            Attached Images
                                            File Type: png npc.png‎ (102.7 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                              #122   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old September 7th, 2017 (10:03 AM).
                                            solidsmeagol solidsmeagol is offline

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by drogo2802 View Post
                                              Hello, i have a question, is there any posible way for a NPC to be scripted or be changed in a way that it can avoid obstacles?

for example:
                                              if in s2 there is no obstacle then move north
                                              if in s4 there is no obstacle then move east
                                              if in s6 there is no obstacle then move south
                                              if in s8 there is no obstacle then move west

just to make the NPC more intelligent
                                              I don't think this is the best place to ask. Maybe make a thread here instead.
                                                #123   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old September 8th, 2017 (7:44 PM).
                                              scarlet night scarlet night is online now

What's the best place to grind, for the eighth gym/elite 4, in victory fire?
                                                  #124   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old September 16th, 2017 (5:05 PM).
                                                Pretty Little Psycho

Nature: Sassy
                                                  Playing Pokemon Anniversary Red.
                                                  I've beaten the elite 4.
                                                  I've caught every pokemon in the pokedex barring mew.
                                                  I know there's a special map for Mew.
                                                  How do I get to it? It's the LAST thing I need to do before declaring the game beaten. Well that and getting the diploma
                                                  "***damn all these women drivers! Take away all their licenses!"
                                                  -My sister on days she forgot what gender she was.
                                                    #125   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old September 22nd, 2017 (11:30 PM).
                                                  PokéTrainer Ishat PokéTrainer Ishat is offline

Nature: Relaxed
                                                    Can someone help me out,I am making a ROM hack and can someone tell how to expand the pokedex of the ROM.

Quick Reply