Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 21st, 2017 (10:15 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Update #4!
    Okay so i kind of forgot that at after Norman in OR and AS Latios/as just kind of...force their way into your party. I hate using legendaries honestly but at least these ones are pretty mediocre (i mean that in a good way of course) so i don't feel overpowered with one, besides there was an open slot on my team and trying to replace it would probably end up in someone else being replaced instead. DW folks i wont 'kill it off' in the same way my others have, its a legendary after all, its a ..temporary alliance till it gets bored with me lol.
    Badges:
    Team:
    Spoiler:
    Ace lvl 46
    Overgrow|Docile
    Leaf Blade|Rock Smash|X-Scissor|Cut

Baxter lvl 47
    Guts|Quirky
    Brave Bird|Agility|Quick Attack|Air Slash

Prince lvl 42
    Swift Swim|Adamant
    Peck|Horn Attack|Surf|Waterfall

Latios lvl 37
    Levitate|Docile
    Recover|Dragon Breath|Luster Purge|Fly

???
    Recieved at Lavaridge town
    It doesn't seem close to hatching...

Retired:
    Spoiler:
    - Susie|Surskit lvl 11
    - Butters|Zigzagoon lvl 16
    - Flash|Electrike lvl 23
    - Fang|Mightyena lvl 29
    - Erin|Koffing lvl 23
    - Neko|Skitty lvl 39
    - Fred|Dustox lvl 38
    - Mira|Sandslash lvl 42

The journey:
    Spoiler:
    >>>Battle with Norman<<<
    Spoiler:
    Brendan and i headed back to petalburg together, he seemed a bit nervous from time to time but i couldnt fathom what was bothering him so i asked no questions. It was time to challenge my father.
    Team before Norman:
    1.Ace
    2.Baxter
    3.Fred
    4.Mira
    5.Prince
    6.???

- Father began with Slaking, and it was good to see my old friends in good condition, the final confirmation for my LP theory. But
    now was not the time. I had to prove myself, and what better way to do it than with my very first partner Ace. Straight off the bat
    we began with a super effective critical hit Rock smash. Though Slaking was seriously injured, it brushed the attack off with an
    unimpressed yawn. I noticed Ace's eyelids getting droopy, i probably had time to pull off one more command before Ace succumbed
    to sleep. We finished off Slaking with a leaf blade, before Ace fell asleep on his feet. Quickly, i withdrew him before my father
    could send out another pokemon.

- I switched out Ace for Fred, while Father followed with Vigoroth. This would be an interesting line-up. If i remembered correctly
    Vigoroth's were the exact opposite of the rest of their evolutionary line, and absolutely bursting with vitality and energy. Still,
    with started off with a strategic toxic...only for Norman to order a strategic encore. Vigoroth's mad clapping and cheering went to
    Fred's head and he refused to use any other move, i chose to withdraw fred for now, atleast toxic was in play. Matching speed for
    speed Baxter entered the fray, and barely felt the retaliate that he was smacked with. Administering an aerial ace in a
    retaliation of his own. The move wasn't quite enough to take down vigoroth and Baxter had to tolerate another hit, but Fred's
    Toxic finished the opponent off.

- I sent Fred back out for Father's third and final pokemon: Another Slaking. Thankfully he had gotten over his encore but the psybeam
    he unleashed was pretty weak, and the retaliate damage we received was extremely damaging. Fred had, had enough battle for one day and
    once again i swapped him out, this time for Mira. True to it's nature, Slaking didn't attack, just scratched its belly sleepily, observing
    the new opponant before it. I hoped to use Dig to avoid any attacks, but Slaking was surprisingly faster than us and smacked us with a
    swagger, causing Mira to trip over herself in confusion. I tried again with a slash attack, and thankfully Mira snapped out of it
    straight away, dealing extra damage thanks to Swagger's earlier buffs. Our next dig attack finished it off, but not after taking heavy
    damage from a chip away. My father had trained his pokemon well, and they had the advanatage of not being part of the LP generation.
    While none of my team fainted, a lot of them had suffered serious injuries and status conditions making Norman the toughest gym leader i
    had faced yet

My father was shocked at the loss, but also proud, and handed me the balance badge and the license to surf, as well as the retaliate TM as
    a personal gift. It was a good battle.

Dice roll: 3 lost Fred D:

Perhaps it was the injuries sustained during battle, but Fred's health would just not recover in the PC. This was the first gym battling
    member i had lost, and also one of my original six, it was sad to have to send him away. Birch tried to confort me over the phone, telling
    me about everything he was doing to keep his charges as comfortable and as fulfilled as possible, but urged me to reach the bottom of the
    mystery as soon as i could, we seriously needed to set the world straight.

As i left the PC i bumped into my dad again, he expressed concern over Fred, before noticing the missing pokeball on my belt. I ended up telling
    him everything, he was shocked to say the least, and after a long hug, he vowed he'd keep his ears open for me, even going so far as to question
    any young up-and coming trainers who pass through his gym, which i appreciated. I walked him back to his gym, wondering where i could find the Surf
    HM, as i would surely need it to advance, when we bumped into Wally of all people! Looks like he was visiting his parents. Pleasantries were
    exchanged, and i was surprised to receive yet another gift from Wally's relatives (this time it was his dad). Funnily enough it was the surf HM.
    How convenient. I ended up traveling back to Mauville city with Wally, both on our way to route 118 and the great beyond. It was nice to have the
    distraction of company.

---Fighting amist a dream---
    Spoiler:
    After teaching Prince Surf we departed onto route 118, where after re-battling a few trainers Prince finally evolved into a seaking. The water separating
    Mauville and route 118 was actually really small, and could be considered a small lake. I must say, surfing on the back of Prince was quite ridiculous,
    I had to hug my poor Seaking for dear life, though thankfully my pokemon was strong and could drag me through the water with ease. When we emerged on the
    other side i was quite frankly soaked. A friendly fisherman seemed amused as i tried to dry off my clothes and threw me a towel he kept handy. We chatted
    a while as i dried off and he gifted me with a good rod saying i could use it to catch myself a 'bigger boat' i accepted it gratefully you never know when
    it could come in handy. I didn't get too far into the route when i met a familiar face.I'm pretty sure his name was Steven, yes that's it i had to deliver a
    letter to him over a week ago (with everything that had happened it felt a lot longer than that!) We chatted a bit, catching up and for some reason he seemed
    pretty interested in my opinions (was he hitting on me? he was like 10 years my senior surely) As he turned to go however, a strange occurance happened. A faint
    cry drew our attention to the sky before the rare and legendary latias descended in front of us. I was too stunned to act, but Steven noticed her distress
    straight away and spurred me into action.

Steven and i both traveled to a distant island, soaring on Latias's back. It was quite frankly amazing! The speeds she could achieve were unbelievable, though
    my stomach didnt agree so much with my head. As amazing as i was finding the trip it was also making me feel a bit queasy. I was glad when we finally landed.
    Though that didn't last long, Steven sensed i too, but the island held an aura of fear? No, more like unease, as if something was wrong. Latias nodded towards a
    cluster of trees further in, and Steven and i hurried over to them. On the other side was a Pokemon, similar in appearance to Latias but blue. Latios. He sat
    infront of a pedestal, the stream and cliffs curving around behind him created a scenic picture of seclusion and secrecy. Around his arm, attached somehow by
    a crudely made bracelet (Latias's doing perhaps) was a stone with a mysterious Aura. We approached cautiously; Steven full of nothing but praise for the beauty
    of the Dragon/Psychic type pokemon before us. While he was ogling however, more visitors arrived in the form of Team Magma. They wanted Latios and the stone it
    held.

Latias must have known they were coming and enlisted our aide (i have no idea why she chose us though, perhaps we were the first people she found)I had no doubt
    that the two legendaries could easily handle the intruders on their own, but there was no guarantee that Team magma wouldn't resort to trickery without other humans
    around to stop them. Steven and i teamed up to battle The Admin (Courtney apparently. she was super weird) and her grunt. We actually worked surprisingly well
    together too and made an effective team. Prince had also powered up from evolving, that much became apparent in an instant. I put our effective teamwork down to
    Steven's experience as a trainer, he probably anticipated my moves and worked to compliment them.

Battling Team Magma in a hidden grove, on a faraway island under the watchful gaze of a legendary pokemon was a little bit surreal. But when all was said and done
    Latios seemed impressed by me - of all people- and according to Steven, wanted to travel with me for the time being. Perhaps it sensed the inbalance and LP? Perhaps
    it wanted to help, regardless, i could tell that this pokemon had been around for a long time and was immune to the phenomenon's effects. I also understood that this
    was a temporary alliance. I would never be the true master of this pokemon, and should it ever wish to return to it's life of wandering i would be inclined to let it
    go. With all this in mind i extended my hand to the pokemon and cemented our alliance. I was not presumptuous enough to give it a nickname.

Since Latios was willing and able, Steven gave me a mega ring and taught me all about mega evolution, though he couldn't elaborate much on mega stones or key stones.Turns out i already had a couple of these in my possession, though none were compatible with my existing team.

---The weather institute---
    Spoiler:
    I have nothing much to say about route 119 except it was wet. And wet some more, with an extra side of wet. Seriously that place never seems to stop raining. At least Prince enjoyed it. Also encountered my first horde of pokemon here, a group of oddish, it would have been scary if they all weren't so...weak.

I came across a weather institute during my travels and decided to go inside, perhaps there was a reason for all this rain? I'd never been this far from home before
    so i wasn't the most knowledgeable on the Hoenn region itself, every day was a learning experience. The receptionist inside smiled warmly, but there was a hint of
    nervousness there too. She welcomed me politely but mentioned there was trouble brewing inside the building. I decided to investigate and was only slightly surprised
    to see team Magma here. While i did not know their purpose, information from a little boy hiding in a store room suggested that they were holding the institute workers
    hostage for some reason. I was beginning to make it my mission to get in their way, especially since i knew their end game was what was upsetting the planets balance.

As i made it to the upper floor i recognized the voice of Tabitha. S/he seemed confused and a little bit angry...toward..Maxie? Had S/he discovered something to do with
    his plan? Did stealing the institutes research clue them in to what Maxie was doing to the world? It certainly sounded that way. Well whatever was bothering Tabitha they clearly didn't want to share, instead passing me off as a stalker and then threatening to beat me to a pulp. Needless to say i was the one doing the beating. They left me with some chilling words after i won the battle though...
    "When Maxie's plan comes to fruition twilight will fall upon the world. Primordial sea will be changed to desolate land. In other words, all life..." It was exactly
    what i had feared. Maxie's plan and the ancient pokemon, together they would upset the world greatly and LP would be the least of our problems. If anything LP was the warning and the first sign of the coming of the end. This was becoming a big research project, no it was becoming something more than that. Kind of like something out of a game. Everything was so farfetched and yet the evidence to it all happening lay right before me.

I turned town the pokemon that was offered to me in thanks. My team was full anyway and it would do more good at the institute so instead i was given information.
    Team magma had wanted research on weather patterns of a thousand years ago in connection to a pair of legendary beasts. One of which was Groudon, apparently Groudon would absorb energy from the natural world and transform itself. Transformed, Groudon caused massive disturbance in weather patterns until the world grew barren. Oceans dried up and parched earth began to cover the entire planet. This had been named Primal Reversion and the resulting terror ended up naming the transformed beast Primal Groudon. apparently this was similar to mega evolution, yet somehow different. With the beast being so ancient and asleep it was currently impossible to study it further and frankly i wasn't surprised that no one had a desire to. This all seemed horribly familiar to LP.

I had to get to Mt.Pyre at my earliest convenience.

I continued on my way to Fortree City (it was still raining! And now there was even thunder overhead, Ridiculous!) Where i bumped into an energetic Brendan. We battled briefly, though he only had three pokemon with him. Guess he'd lost a few... i didnt see the electrike he had challenged me with last time... anyway. for winning he gifted me with the Fly HM. i instantly taught it to Latios (i would have chosen Baxter but he had a pretty good move-set already, Latios was a bitlacking however. Even if i couldn't use it outside of battle yet, it was a very useful move to know.

After finally arriving in Fortree City i spent the night in the PC and was very thankful to see the storm had cleared up the next morning.

---Fortree city---

Spoiler:
    Strange. There was something very solid, but very invisible blocking the path to the gym...apparently i wasnt crazy, other people had been noticing it lately too. Well, nothing much i could do, perhaps i could return to this city at a later date. Would of been nice and convenient to get the flying license though.

As i was leaving the Fortree city area i bumped into Steven on the bridge. Strange, seemed to be seeing that guy everywhere. He commented on an invisible force blocking the bridge (here too?!) but rather than perplexed he seemed...amused? Then with little explanation he gave me some weird looking goggles and said it would be more amusing seeing me use them. Hesitantly i did, holding the ugly things against my eyes as i looked around wondering what exactly i was looking for. Suddenly, a Pokemon was before me on the bridge. It was blurry at first, but after a second of staring the kecleon came into sharp focus. Startled i lowered the goggles, but the pokemon was still standing before me where it hadn't been moments before.....the invisible object? Kecleons using camouflage? Did these goggles make the invisible, visible to the naked eye!? I didn't have much time to ponder as, startled at being forced out of hiding, the pokemon attacked!

Steven looked very amused the entire time. smug git. But i couldnt complain about it too much, after i sent the Kecleon packing he gifted me the goggles(said it was called a devon scope), stating he liked me so much because he enjoyed seeing people doing their very best. He's a really nice guy. he also gave me one of his favorite stones - a mega stone for a Sceptile, unbelievable! After parting ways Ace and i were eager to test it out straight away. The poor pokemon we encountered didn't stand a chance. Ace's mega evolution looked awesome - like a real forest guardian! But i had to wonder if the temporary transformation was painful? after all it wasn't permanent it was merely altering the existing body...Ace seemed okay though so perhaps that was a research paper for when i was older. Now we could challenge the gym!

Team layour before the battle:
    1.Baxter
    2.Prince
    3.Latios
    4.Mira
    5.Ace
    6.???

>>>Battling Winona<<<
    - The battle started off with Swellow Vs Swellow, but i was certain that my Baxter had the advantage. I began with agility, to improve our
    already impressive speed. It was like looking into a mirror, as Winona had a similar idea with double team meaning we had to do something quick.
    Switching gears we went onto the offensive, delivering a painful Air slash attack. The hit connected with the real opponant and the damage was
    evident, but not enough. As second double team was unleashed and i lost track of the original. So did Baxter it seems, as the quick attack i ordered next
    merely passed through a handful of opponents allowing Winona to heal up her partner. Brave bird missed too, but the amount of copies was dwindling. The
    original Swellow dashed seemingly out of now where, smacking Baxter straight in the gut with an Aerial ace, but Baxter had always been tough and gutsy,
    even back on the day i caught him, and he recovered quickly. However none of our attacks could connect with the opponant, and the minute we removed the
    last of the clones, Swellow used double team again. This was becoming aggravating and Baxter was quickly beginning to tire (i was also regretting allowing
    him to forget aerial ace himself after all it was a move that never missed) Desperate, i ordered one last move. Brave bird. If this didnt connect i would
    switch Baxter out for a rest and hope someone else had a better shot of hitting Winona's tricky pokemon. Baxter seemed determined, and locked onto a specific
    target. It seems his eyes had managed to follow the original with the last double team, and the attack hit head on, every ounce of stength he possessed going
    into that one rage fueled attack. Swellow was knocked out instantly, and the recoil from the move was intense, forcing Baxter to land. But my brave bird held
    on and cried out in victory. I allowed him to rest.

- Mira was up next, hopefully i could use her to my advantage. Sure ground types were ineffective but she did know rollout. An attack i ordered straight away.
    It seems skarmory (and winona) hadn't been expecting that, as the low flying metal bird got smacked over and over again by the relentless boulder that Mira had
    become. She made excellent use of the surroundings too, making use of anything remotely ramp shaped to launch herself into the air whenever Skarmory tried to take
    to the skies to dodge, the air cutters that it bombarded us with bounced off harmlessly and eventually Mira became too much to handle, knocking the opponent flat
    for a second win.

- We had a good thing going so i allowed Mira to stay in battle, besides it seemed cruel to pull her out mid roll. however this time Winona was onto our little game
    and instantly ordered the pelipper she sent out to use protect, halting the boulder in its tracks. Mira uncurled herself, dizzy but none the worse for wear. My next
    move was foolish of me, as i opted to leave mira in battle then and ordered a slash attack rather than a tactical retreat. Pelipper took the attack well and countered
    with water pulse. Mira couldn't hold on, she was knocked out. My first knockout in any gym battle and it was due to my own stupidity. I had let that one get to my
    head a bit. I sent Latios to avenge her. but once again Pelipper protected itself from our attacks. Winona was indeed tricky. I hoped a dragon breath attack would
    paralyze the annoying sea bird, but it didn't, neither did it quite finish the pokemon off. At least the aerial ace it countered with bounced off Latios's steel-like
    body. I ordered a fly attack next, half expecting Winona to heal her pokemon again and was surprised when she didnt. Was even more surprised when she didnt protect herself from the attack either. Latios avenged Mira.

- Altaria was sent out next, and i allowed Latios to stay, certain that the pokemon before me was part dragon. This would be a double edged sword if i was right.
    Dragon breath seemed to be super effective and even paralyzed the fluffy thing, putting it on the defensive with a cotton guard. Wanting to finish this off quickly and
    get Mira to a PC, we finished up with a Luster purge. Latios was impressive that's for sure. Not over powered, but impressive enough to earn its title of a legendary
    pokemon.

We finally managed to beat Winona, earning ourselves the feather badge and its flying license before being gifted roost (personally i thought it was a silly move,
    sure it allowed a pokemon to recover in battle, but it also made them susceptible to ground type attacks. Use it at the wrong instance and your bird gets a nasty
    surprise)

Dice roll: 4 (NOOOOOOOOO gods of dice why!? though considering the battle...strangely appropriate) Lost Mira

I...honestly don't have much to say. I never made it to the PC in time to save Mira, the nurse informed me it was too late upon submitting my pokemon to be healed.
    Feeling shocked and numb, i contacted Birch and rather roboticaly delivered my findings on groudon telling him it was highly likely it was the cause of our
    problems. Then i dunno, the next few days passed and i was still kind of mooching around the pokemon centre for a while just..resting my team i guess. it was a full
    3 days before i felt ready to leave Fortree City after losing Mira. It was actually Ace who slapped me in the face looking all angry that i was wallowing. But i
    understood his fierce gaze. Don't let it be wasted. Don't waste time. Don't let others suffer.

Completed Challenges
    Crazy Clause - Randomised Fire red - Use only colorless pokemon
      #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 24th, 2017 (4:54 AM). Edited January 24th, 2017 by userdamname.
    Just use your name!

Nature: Calm
      This is a Sequel to my Story Challenge in Pokemon Fire Red. The story took place four years ago.

Name: Userdamname (Eddie in-game)
      Game: Emerald
      Genre: Action/Comedy

I'm Eddie, I am 16 years old. I am moving to Littleroot Town and I'm ready to start my own Journey.

Chapter 1

After all those days, I am sitting in the truck waiting to get out. I made it to this little village called Littleroot town. I saw my mom and she showed me inside the house. She told me dad's got a new clock in my room. So I set up that clock. My mom saw my dad on T.V. My mom told me that one of dad's friends live in town. He is our next door neighbor. I came into the neighbor's house and a lady told me her daughter is upstairs. The only thing I saw was a Pokeball. Meanwhile, Some girl encounters me. She found out I just moved to Littleroot Town. Her name is May, Turns out she is like 14 years old. She is Professor Birch's Daughter. She was gonna help her dad do some research.

I was gonna find Professor Birch but turns out that idiot was being chased by a Zigzagoon. Birch told me there's Pokeballs in his bag. So I stopped the Zigzagoon with Mudkip. Professor Birch asked me to find his daughter May in Route 103. May was researching until she found me. She wanted to battle.

May began with her Treeko as I sent out Sergeant Finz the Mudkip. Treeko uses Leer but Finz tackled back. His attack missed. Treeko leers again but Finz strike with a Tackle. Treeko uses Pound but Finz retaliates with Tackle. It was a critical hit. Treeko fainted. May took me back to the lab.

Team

Sergeant Finz/Mudkip
      Lv. 7
      Tackle
      Growl
      Mud Slap

#28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 24th, 2017 (12:28 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by userdamname View Post
        This is a Sequel to my Story Challenge in Pokemon Fire Red. The story took place four years ago.

Name: Userdamname (Eddie in-game)
        Game: Emerald
        Genre: Action/Comedy

I'm Eddie, I am 16 years old. I am moving to Littleroot Town and I'm ready to start my own Journey.

Chapter 1

After all those days, I am sitting in the truck waiting to get out. I made it to this little village called Littleroot town. I saw my mom and she showed me inside the house. She told me dad's got a new clock in my room. So I set up that clock. My mom saw my dad on T.V. My mom told me that one of dad's friends live in town. He is our next door neighbor. I came into the neighbor's house and a lady told me her daughter is upstairs. The only thing I saw was a Pokeball. Meanwhile, Some girl encounters me. She found out I just moved to Littleroot Town. Her name is May, Turns out she is like 14 years old. She is Professor Birch's Daughter. She was gonna help her dad do some research.

I was gonna find Professor Birch but turns out that idiot was being chased by a Zigzagoon. Birch told me there's Pokeballs in his bag. So I stopped the Zigzagoon with Mudkip. Professor Birch asked me to find his daughter May in Route 103. May was researching until she found me. She wanted to battle.

May began with her Treeko as I sent out Sergeant Finz the Mudkip. Treeko uses Leer but Finz tackled back. His attack missed. Treeko leers again but Finz strike with a Tackle. Treeko uses Pound but Finz retaliates with Tackle. It was a critical hit. Treeko fainted. May took me back to the lab.

Team

Sergeant Finz/Mudkip
        Lv. 7
        Tackle
        Growl
        Mud Slap
        Nice one! Do you know how you're going to play the challenge out yet? :)
        Looking forward to hearing your story

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
        Update #4!
        Okay so i kind of forgot that at after Norman in OR and AS Latios/as just kind of...force their way into your party. I hate using legendaries honestly but at least these ones are pretty mediocre (i mean that in a good way of course) so i don't feel overpowered with one, besides there was an open slot on my team and trying to replace it would probably end up in someone else being replaced instead. DW folks i wont 'kill it off' in the same way my others have, its a legendary after all, its a ..temporary alliance till it gets bored with me lol.
        Badges:
        Team:
        Spoiler:
        Ace lvl 46
        Overgrow|Docile
        Leaf Blade|Rock Smash|X-Scissor|Cut

Baxter lvl 47
        Guts|Quirky

Prince lvl 42
        Swift Swim|Adamant
        Peck|Horn Attack|Surf|Waterfall

Latios lvl 37
        Levitate|Docile

???
        Recieved at Lavaridge town
        It doesn't seem close to hatching...

Retired:
        Spoiler:
        - Susie|Surskit lvl 11
        - Flash|Electrike lvl 23
        - Fang|Mightyena lvl 29
        - Erin|Koffing lvl 23
        - Neko|Skitty lvl 39
        - Fred|Dustox lvl 38
        - Mira|Sandslash lvl 42

The journey:
        Spoiler:
        >>>Battle with Norman<<<
        Spoiler:
        Brendan and i headed back to petalburg together, he seemed a bit nervous from time to time but i couldnt fathom what was bothering him so i asked no questions. It was time to challenge my father.
        Team before Norman:
        1.Ace
        2.Baxter
        3.Fred
        4.Mira
        5.Prince
        6.???

- Father began with Slaking, and it was good to see my old friends in good condition, the final confirmation for my LP theory. But
        now was not the time. I had to prove myself, and what better way to do it than with my very first partner Ace. Straight off the bat
        we began with a super effective critical hit Rock smash. Though Slaking was seriously injured, it brushed the attack off with an
        unimpressed yawn. I noticed Ace's eyelids getting droopy, i probably had time to pull off one more command before Ace succumbed
        to sleep. We finished off Slaking with a leaf blade, before Ace fell asleep on his feet. Quickly, i withdrew him before my father
        could send out another pokemon.

- I switched out Ace for Fred, while Father followed with Vigoroth. This would be an interesting line-up. If i remembered correctly
        Vigoroth's were the exact opposite of the rest of their evolutionary line, and absolutely bursting with vitality and energy. Still,
        with started off with a strategic toxic...only for Norman to order a strategic encore. Vigoroth's mad clapping and cheering went to
        Fred's head and he refused to use any other move, i chose to withdraw fred for now, atleast toxic was in play. Matching speed for
        speed Baxter entered the fray, and barely felt the retaliate that he was smacked with. Administering an aerial ace in a
        retaliation of his own. The move wasn't quite enough to take down vigoroth and Baxter had to tolerate another hit, but Fred's
        Toxic finished the opponent off.

- I sent Fred back out for Father's third and final pokemon: Another Slaking. Thankfully he had gotten over his encore but the psybeam
        he unleashed was pretty weak, and the retaliate damage we received was extremely damaging. Fred had, had enough battle for one day and
        once again i swapped him out, this time for Mira. True to it's nature, Slaking didn't attack, just scratched its belly sleepily, observing
        the new opponant before it. I hoped to use Dig to avoid any attacks, but Slaking was surprisingly faster than us and smacked us with a
        swagger, causing Mira to trip over herself in confusion. I tried again with a slash attack, and thankfully Mira snapped out of it
        straight away, dealing extra damage thanks to Swagger's earlier buffs. Our next dig attack finished it off, but not after taking heavy
        damage from a chip away. My father had trained his pokemon well, and they had the advanatage of not being part of the LP generation.
        While none of my team fainted, a lot of them had suffered serious injuries and status conditions making Norman the toughest gym leader i
        had faced yet

My father was shocked at the loss, but also proud, and handed me the balance badge and the license to surf, as well as the retaliate TM as
        a personal gift. It was a good battle.

Dice roll: 3 lost Fred D:

Perhaps it was the injuries sustained during battle, but Fred's health would just not recover in the PC. This was the first gym battling
        member i had lost, and also one of my original six, it was sad to have to send him away. Birch tried to confort me over the phone, telling
        me about everything he was doing to keep his charges as comfortable and as fulfilled as possible, but urged me to reach the bottom of the
        mystery as soon as i could, we seriously needed to set the world straight.

As i left the PC i bumped into my dad again, he expressed concern over Fred, before noticing the missing pokeball on my belt. I ended up telling
        him everything, he was shocked to say the least, and after a long hug, he vowed he'd keep his ears open for me, even going so far as to question
        any young up-and coming trainers who pass through his gym, which i appreciated. I walked him back to his gym, wondering where i could find the Surf
        HM, as i would surely need it to advance, when we bumped into Wally of all people! Looks like he was visiting his parents. Pleasantries were
        exchanged, and i was surprised to receive yet another gift from Wally's relatives (this time it was his dad). Funnily enough it was the surf HM.
        How convenient. I ended up traveling back to Mauville city with Wally, both on our way to route 118 and the great beyond. It was nice to have the
        distraction of company.

---Fighting amist a dream---
        Spoiler:
        After teaching Prince Surf we departed onto route 118, where after re-battling a few trainers Prince finally evolved into a seaking. The water separating
        Mauville and route 118 was actually really small, and could be considered a small lake. I must say, surfing on the back of Prince was quite ridiculous,
        I had to hug my poor Seaking for dear life, though thankfully my pokemon was strong and could drag me through the water with ease. When we emerged on the
        other side i was quite frankly soaked. A friendly fisherman seemed amused as i tried to dry off my clothes and threw me a towel he kept handy. We chatted
        a while as i dried off and he gifted me with a good rod saying i could use it to catch myself a 'bigger boat' i accepted it gratefully you never know when
        it could come in handy. I didn't get too far into the route when i met a familiar face.I'm pretty sure his name was Steven, yes that's it i had to deliver a
        letter to him over a week ago (with everything that had happened it felt a lot longer than that!) We chatted a bit, catching up and for some reason he seemed
        pretty interested in my opinions (was he hitting on me? he was like 10 years my senior surely) As he turned to go however, a strange occurance happened. A faint
        cry drew our attention to the sky before the rare and legendary latias descended in front of us. I was too stunned to act, but Steven noticed her distress
        straight away and spurred me into action.

Steven and i both traveled to a distant island, soaring on Latias's back. It was quite frankly amazing! The speeds she could achieve were unbelievable, though
        my stomach didnt agree so much with my head. As amazing as i was finding the trip it was also making me feel a bit queasy. I was glad when we finally landed.
        Though that didn't last long, Steven sensed i too, but the island held an aura of fear? No, more like unease, as if something was wrong. Latias nodded towards a
        cluster of trees further in, and Steven and i hurried over to them. On the other side was a Pokemon, similar in appearance to Latias but blue. Latios. He sat
        infront of a pedestal, the stream and cliffs curving around behind him created a scenic picture of seclusion and secrecy. Around his arm, attached somehow by
        a crudely made bracelet (Latias's doing perhaps) was a stone with a mysterious Aura. We approached cautiously; Steven full of nothing but praise for the beauty
        of the Dragon/Psychic type pokemon before us. While he was ogling however, more visitors arrived in the form of Team Magma. They wanted Latios and the stone it
        held.

Latias must have known they were coming and enlisted our aide (i have no idea why she chose us though, perhaps we were the first people she found)I had no doubt
        that the two legendaries could easily handle the intruders on their own, but there was no guarantee that Team magma wouldn't resort to trickery without other humans
        around to stop them. Steven and i teamed up to battle The Admin (Courtney apparently. she was super weird) and her grunt. We actually worked surprisingly well
        together too and made an effective team. Prince had also powered up from evolving, that much became apparent in an instant. I put our effective teamwork down to
        Steven's experience as a trainer, he probably anticipated my moves and worked to compliment them.

Battling Team Magma in a hidden grove, on a faraway island under the watchful gaze of a legendary pokemon was a little bit surreal. But when all was said and done
        Latios seemed impressed by me - of all people- and according to Steven, wanted to travel with me for the time being. Perhaps it sensed the inbalance and LP? Perhaps
        it wanted to help, regardless, i could tell that this pokemon had been around for a long time and was immune to the phenomenon's effects. I also understood that this
        was a temporary alliance. I would never be the true master of this pokemon, and should it ever wish to return to it's life of wandering i would be inclined to let it
        go. With all this in mind i extended my hand to the pokemon and cemented our alliance. I was not presumptuous enough to give it a nickname.

Since Latios was willing and able, Steven gave me a mega ring and taught me all about mega evolution, though he couldn't elaborate much on mega stones or key stones.Turns out i already had a couple of these in my possession, though none were compatible with my existing team.

---The weather institute---
        Spoiler:
        I have nothing much to say about route 119 except it was wet. And wet some more, with an extra side of wet. Seriously that place never seems to stop raining. At least Prince enjoyed it. Also encountered my first horde of pokemon here, a group of oddish, it would have been scary if they all weren't so...weak.

I came across a weather institute during my travels and decided to go inside, perhaps there was a reason for all this rain? I'd never been this far from home before
        so i wasn't the most knowledgeable on the Hoenn region itself, every day was a learning experience. The receptionist inside smiled warmly, but there was a hint of
        nervousness there too. She welcomed me politely but mentioned there was trouble brewing inside the building. I decided to investigate and was only slightly surprised
        to see team Magma here. While i did not know their purpose, information from a little boy hiding in a store room suggested that they were holding the institute workers
        hostage for some reason. I was beginning to make it my mission to get in their way, especially since i knew their end game was what was upsetting the planets balance.

As i made it to the upper floor i recognized the voice of Tabitha. S/he seemed confused and a little bit angry...toward..Maxie? Had S/he discovered something to do with
        his plan? Did stealing the institutes research clue them in to what Maxie was doing to the world? It certainly sounded that way. Well whatever was bothering Tabitha they clearly didn't want to share, instead passing me off as a stalker and then threatening to beat me to a pulp. Needless to say i was the one doing the beating. They left me with some chilling words after i won the battle though...
        "When Maxie's plan comes to fruition twilight will fall upon the world. Primordial sea will be changed to desolate land. In other words, all life..." It was exactly
        what i had feared. Maxie's plan and the ancient pokemon, together they would upset the world greatly and LP would be the least of our problems. If anything LP was the warning and the first sign of the coming of the end. This was becoming a big research project, no it was becoming something more than that. Kind of like something out of a game. Everything was so farfetched and yet the evidence to it all happening lay right before me.

I turned town the pokemon that was offered to me in thanks. My team was full anyway and it would do more good at the institute so instead i was given information.
        Team magma had wanted research on weather patterns of a thousand years ago in connection to a pair of legendary beasts. One of which was Groudon, apparently Groudon would absorb energy from the natural world and transform itself. Transformed, Groudon caused massive disturbance in weather patterns until the world grew barren. Oceans dried up and parched earth began to cover the entire planet. This had been named Primal Reversion and the resulting terror ended up naming the transformed beast Primal Groudon. apparently this was similar to mega evolution, yet somehow different. With the beast being so ancient and asleep it was currently impossible to study it further and frankly i wasn't surprised that no one had a desire to. This all seemed horribly familiar to LP.

I had to get to Mt.Pyre at my earliest convenience.

I continued on my way to Fortree City (it was still raining! And now there was even thunder overhead, Ridiculous!) Where i bumped into an energetic Brendan. We battled briefly, though he only had three pokemon with him. Guess he'd lost a few... i didnt see the electrike he had challenged me with last time... anyway. for winning he gifted me with the Fly HM. i instantly taught it to Latios (i would have chosen Baxter but he had a pretty good move-set already, Latios was a bitlacking however. Even if i couldn't use it outside of battle yet, it was a very useful move to know.

After finally arriving in Fortree City i spent the night in the PC and was very thankful to see the storm had cleared up the next morning.

---Fortree city---

Spoiler:
        Strange. There was something very solid, but very invisible blocking the path to the gym...apparently i wasnt crazy, other people had been noticing it lately too. Well, nothing much i could do, perhaps i could return to this city at a later date. Would of been nice and convenient to get the flying license though.

As i was leaving the Fortree city area i bumped into Steven on the bridge. Strange, seemed to be seeing that guy everywhere. He commented on an invisible force blocking the bridge (here too?!) but rather than perplexed he seemed...amused? Then with little explanation he gave me some weird looking goggles and said it would be more amusing seeing me use them. Hesitantly i did, holding the ugly things against my eyes as i looked around wondering what exactly i was looking for. Suddenly, a Pokemon was before me on the bridge. It was blurry at first, but after a second of staring the kecleon came into sharp focus. Startled i lowered the goggles, but the pokemon was still standing before me where it hadn't been moments before.....the invisible object? Kecleons using camouflage? Did these goggles make the invisible, visible to the naked eye!? I didn't have much time to ponder as, startled at being forced out of hiding, the pokemon attacked!

Steven looked very amused the entire time. smug git. But i couldnt complain about it too much, after i sent the Kecleon packing he gifted me the goggles(said it was called a devon scope), stating he liked me so much because he enjoyed seeing people doing their very best. He's a really nice guy. he also gave me one of his favorite stones - a mega stone for a Sceptile, unbelievable! After parting ways Ace and i were eager to test it out straight away. The poor pokemon we encountered didn't stand a chance. Ace's mega evolution looked awesome - like a real forest guardian! But i had to wonder if the temporary transformation was painful? after all it wasn't permanent it was merely altering the existing body...Ace seemed okay though so perhaps that was a research paper for when i was older. Now we could challenge the gym!

Team layour before the battle:
        1.Baxter
        2.Prince
        3.Latios
        4.Mira
        5.Ace
        6.???

>>>Battling Winona<<<
        - The battle started off with Swellow Vs Swellow, but i was certain that my Baxter had the advantage. I began with agility, to improve our
        already impressive speed. It was like looking into a mirror, as Winona had a similar idea with double team meaning we had to do something quick.
        Switching gears we went onto the offensive, delivering a painful Air slash attack. The hit connected with the real opponant and the damage was
        evident, but not enough. As second double team was unleashed and i lost track of the original. So did Baxter it seems, as the quick attack i ordered next
        merely passed through a handful of opponents allowing Winona to heal up her partner. Brave bird missed too, but the amount of copies was dwindling. The
        original Swellow dashed seemingly out of now where, smacking Baxter straight in the gut with an Aerial ace, but Baxter had always been tough and gutsy,
        even back on the day i caught him, and he recovered quickly. However none of our attacks could connect with the opponant, and the minute we removed the
        last of the clones, Swellow used double team again. This was becoming aggravating and Baxter was quickly beginning to tire (i was also regretting allowing
        him to forget aerial ace himself after all it was a move that never missed) Desperate, i ordered one last move. Brave bird. If this didnt connect i would
        switch Baxter out for a rest and hope someone else had a better shot of hitting Winona's tricky pokemon. Baxter seemed determined, and locked onto a specific
        target. It seems his eyes had managed to follow the original with the last double team, and the attack hit head on, every ounce of stength he possessed going
        into that one rage fueled attack. Swellow was knocked out instantly, and the recoil from the move was intense, forcing Baxter to land. But my brave bird held
        on and cried out in victory. I allowed him to rest.

- Mira was up next, hopefully i could use her to my advantage. Sure ground types were ineffective but she did know rollout. An attack i ordered straight away.
        It seems skarmory (and winona) hadn't been expecting that, as the low flying metal bird got smacked over and over again by the relentless boulder that Mira had
        become. She made excellent use of the surroundings too, making use of anything remotely ramp shaped to launch herself into the air whenever Skarmory tried to take
        to the skies to dodge, the air cutters that it bombarded us with bounced off harmlessly and eventually Mira became too much to handle, knocking the opponent flat
        for a second win.

- We had a good thing going so i allowed Mira to stay in battle, besides it seemed cruel to pull her out mid roll. however this time Winona was onto our little game
        and instantly ordered the pelipper she sent out to use protect, halting the boulder in its tracks. Mira uncurled herself, dizzy but none the worse for wear. My next
        move was foolish of me, as i opted to leave mira in battle then and ordered a slash attack rather than a tactical retreat. Pelipper took the attack well and countered
        with water pulse. Mira couldn't hold on, she was knocked out. My first knockout in any gym battle and it was due to my own stupidity. I had let that one get to my
        head a bit. I sent Latios to avenge her. but once again Pelipper protected itself from our attacks. Winona was indeed tricky. I hoped a dragon breath attack would
        paralyze the annoying sea bird, but it didn't, neither did it quite finish the pokemon off. At least the aerial ace it countered with bounced off Latios's steel-like
        body. I ordered a fly attack next, half expecting Winona to heal her pokemon again and was surprised when she didnt. Was even more surprised when she didnt protect herself from the attack either. Latios avenged Mira.

- Altaria was sent out next, and i allowed Latios to stay, certain that the pokemon before me was part dragon. This would be a double edged sword if i was right.
        Dragon breath seemed to be super effective and even paralyzed the fluffy thing, putting it on the defensive with a cotton guard. Wanting to finish this off quickly and
        get Mira to a PC, we finished up with a Luster purge. Latios was impressive that's for sure. Not over powered, but impressive enough to earn its title of a legendary
        pokemon.

We finally managed to beat Winona, earning ourselves the feather badge and its flying license before being gifted roost (personally i thought it was a silly move,
        sure it allowed a pokemon to recover in battle, but it also made them susceptible to ground type attacks. Use it at the wrong instance and your bird gets a nasty
        surprise)

Dice roll: 4 (NOOOOOOOOO gods of dice why!? though considering the battle...strangely appropriate) Lost Mira

I...honestly don't have much to say. I never made it to the PC in time to save Mira, the nurse informed me it was too late upon submitting my pokemon to be healed.
        Feeling shocked and numb, i contacted Birch and rather roboticaly delivered my findings on groudon telling him it was highly likely it was the cause of our
        problems. Then i dunno, the next few days passed and i was still kind of mooching around the pokemon centre for a while just..resting my team i guess. it was a full
        3 days before i felt ready to leave Fortree City after losing Mira. It was actually Ace who slapped me in the face looking all angry that i was wallowing. But i
        understood his fierce gaze. Don't let it be wasted. Don't waste time. Don't let others suffer.

NOOOO MIRA!?!
        I can't believe you killed off one of your pokemon! Poor Mira! D:
        Loving the story, have you planned out an ending for figuring out why your Pokemon keep getting LP?

Luck Locke - Soul Silver: - - -
          #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old January 24th, 2017 (1:30 PM). Edited January 29th, 2017 by Sylvie.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by pansgaming View Post
          NOOOO MIRA!?!
          I can't believe you killed off one of your pokemon! Poor Mira! D:
          Loving the story, have you planned out an ending for figuring out why your Pokemon keep getting LP?
          I'm sorry Mira :'( but the gods of the dice decided it would be so, so it kind of fit better from a telling perspective.. its okay latios and my new absol are too old for LP but you know latios is a temporary alliance so he can leave when he wants to and absol is a disaster pokemon i mean if he senses a natural disaster how can he NOT want to go and warn people...so thats two who are safe..and i cant kill off a baby if anything its too young for all of this so thats 3... sorry just Baxter Ace and Prince who are in danger now if the dice are unkind D: Two gyms left.. *fingers crossed*

Story wise: Yeah i have actually, i realised when i was being told about primal groudon that Omega ruby was the PERFECT game for LP, since it does talk about how he takes energy from his surroundings to transform into primal groudon, so perhaps waking up does something similar, i mean, it never stated specifically nature or non living things... But seriously this story line would not have worked with any other game, pure luck and coincidence too. If i play again again with a different game though to see if its any more or less difficult i'll probably be less creative my poor pokemon need a break :D

On a side note, i wish i'd looked up what pokemon hatched from that egg before i accepted it..what am earth am i to do with a wynaut? lol
          ---------
          Edit: Next update may take a couple of days, Digimon world: Next order came out so i'll be multi-tasking between that and my two running challenges. Heres hoping someone else updates in that time so i don't have to edit this post again :L

Completed Challenges
            #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old February 5th, 2017 (1:30 PM).

It's been a while sincec I posted an update! Sorry for the delay, real life things getting in the way :P
            Anyways, here is episode 2's update. I'll be getting episode 3 up on here shortly :)

Team at the beginning:
            Spoiler:
            Flint - LV7

Crime at Elm's Lab:
            Spoiler:
            So something had happened at Elm's lab?! As soon as I heard that I rushed back down Route 30 to Cherrygrove City where I healed Flint before deciding that it would be a good idea to train him up before heading to Elm's lab. Who knew what was ahead of me, so I thought having a stronger partner would only help whatever situation lay ahead. I battled a few wild Hoothoot to get flint up to level 9 before carrying on back to Elm's lab.
            As soon as I left Cherrygrove, I ran into an odd boy with red hair called Paul who said he was going to be the best Pokemon trainer in the world. He was a bit odd, but he had a Totodile that he must have got from Professor Elm, so I can only assume Elm thought he was going to be a good trainer. I got back to New Bark Town and went straight to Elm's lab where I was accused of a crime! Luckily Lyra ran in and said she saw the same red haired guy I battled commit it! Who'd have thought?! I gave the officer his name and he ran off to investigate.
            Now that that was sorted I gave Elm the Mystery Egg from Mr. Pokemon and went to talk to mom who said she'd look after my money for me.
            After that I was on my way back to Cherrygrove when Lyra caught up with me and taught me how to catch Pokemon! She also gave me some free pokeballs to help me build my team! I immediately put them to use and caught the first Hoothoot I ran in to! I called my new friend Wisdom!

Hoothoot Acquired!

After all the drama of the Mystery Egg and the crime at Elm's lab, I decided I was going to get back to Cherrygrove City pokecentre to rest! I battled a few wild hoothoot along the way but other than that, the trip was uneventful apart from Flint getting to level 10 and learning ember.

Team at the end:
            Spoiler:
            Flint - LV10

Wisdom - LV3

Video:
            Spoiler:

Luck Locke - Soul Silver: - - -
              #31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old February 7th, 2017 (3:03 PM). Edited February 16th, 2017 by Sylvie.

Woo, getting closer to the end of this challenge! As a side note, i did not know Latios could learn dive lol.

Badges:
              Team:
              Spoiler:

Baxter lvl 57
              Guts|Quirky

Prince lvl 54
              Swift Swim|Adamant
              Megahorn|Dive|Surf|Waterfall

Latios lvl 49
              Levitate|Docile

Lucian lvl 52
              Calm|Pressure
              Srength|Night slash|Rock smash|Psycho cut

Youngling lvl 42
              Shadow tag|Hardy
              Mirror coat|Destiny bond|Safeguard|Counter

Hope|Lanturn lvl 32
              Modest|Illuminate
              Stockpile|Swallow|Signal beam|Spark

Retired:
              Spoiler:
              - Susie|Surskit lvl 11
              - Flash|Electrike lvl 23
              - Fang|Mightyena lvl 29
              - Erin|Koffing lvl 23
              - Neko|Skitty lvl 39
              - Fred|Dustox lvl 38
              - Mira|Sandslash lvl 42
              - Ace|Sceptile lvl 54 :'(

The journey:
              Spoiler:

---Mt. Pyre---
              Spoiler:
              I caught Lucian the absol not far outside of Fortree city. Or should i say, he tested me. He strolled out of the long grass silently and stared me down, determination in its eyes. My pokedex said it was a disaster pokemon, as where ever it was seen natural disasters were soon to follow, though whether it created them or warned against them it was hard to say. Judging from the look in his eyes though i was willing to bet that they tried to warn people. Lucian knew, that much i was certain of, and he wanted to help, but first he wanted to check i was up to the task. He was strong that much was for sure, taking out Prince in a few hits, but after a short struggle i caught him. He would be a great help against the next gym leader and perhaps his disaster senses could help me find a way to stop Groudon and Maxie.

After a long hike, i spotted a group of magma grunts hurrying in the direction of Mt.Pyre, i still had time, i could make it! Quickly i headed to Lilycove City where i gave my team a much needed rest before we hurried off in pursuit. As we left the PC however, the egg in my possession started to squirm and crack. Of all the times to choose to hatch! I quickly slipped off my jacket and made a comfy nest on the floor before placing the egg in it, waiting for it to hatch impatiently. After 5 minutes of wriggling, a Wynaut burst from the egg and stared up at me before greeting me warmly. What on earth was i to do with a baby Wynaut? it's evolution line was known for being completely defensive. If i were to use this baby i would have to change my battle style completely, there wasn't time to debate it however. I hugged it warmly, as a parent ought to do and named it Youngling. She would have to come along with me for now, i still had to study her for LP afterall. I offered her a pokeball and she went in happily. Good for now, witht hat done i carried on in my pursuit of team Magma. The team and i could get to know Youngling properly later.

Youngling grew...quickly, after a few wild pokemon got in our way (a horde included) on the way to Mt.Pyre, she evolved into a Wynaut after hiding behind Latios and observing the battles. I'm pretty sure these guys evolved from happiness too...guess shes a pretty happy go lucky little thing, i'll feel a little less bad about dragging her along so suddenly into the operations of the enemy, but it seems like this is just one big adventure to her.

Turns out Mt.Pyre is a graveyard tower for departed pokemon, and there were a lot of trainers willing to battle here, im not sure if that's respectful or disrespectful...Anyway after battling my way to the top of the tower i found out i was a fraction too late. He has a red orb in his possession and was unwilling to battle me. He must have been confident in his plans though, as not only did he ask Courtney to crush me (she was the weird girl from Latios's island!) But he also announced that he was going to steal the submarine from Slateport. Does he secretly want me to stop him? I wont let courtney win, he knows i'll come after him regardless, wouldn't his life be easier if i had to work to find him at the very least? Regardless i cannot let him wake Groudon. I need to ensure the beast stays in a deep slumber, only then can the balance be restored, i'm sure of it.

One day i'll encounter an opponent who has a full team of six pokemon. Courtney challenged me with just one camerupt. which Prince defeated with one waterfall...Team magma is a joke..so how is Maxie always one step ahead. The elderly couple that had been guarding the orbs entrusted mewith a blue orb, claiming it must never be separated from its twin. I collected it from the pedestal, feeling its power as i did so. Apparently with the red one Maxie had all he needed to wake Groudon and i could easily understand why with this in my hands. Perhaps, if the red one can wake the beast...could the blue one work in reverse? Worth a shot. Regardless i think its time to follow Maxi to Slateport. Easy for Latios and my Fly license. (I'm trying not to feel sick thinking about it though....)

--- Magma's Hideout---

Spoiler:
              The first thing i did after landing was stumble my way into the police station, but my warnings about team magma aiming to steal the newly built submarine were brushed off as a child's prank. How frustrating! Surely they should at least open an inquiry rather than just assume its my imagination! But no, apparently these particular police had barely heard of Team Magma and quite frankly weren't convinced that they were a threat. Frustrated i instead ran over to the shipyard. It wasn't far but i was already wheezing by the time i got there, traveling had done nothing for my stamina. There was a large crowd outside and Captain stern was giving a speech of some sort, but i couldn't hear a word he was saying over the blood rushing through my ears. Still, Captain Stern owed me a favor, and he had encountered Team Magma before, surely he would believe me.

Turns out the good captain was being interviewed for TV. As soon as the film crew left he came over for a friendly chat, explaining they had found a cavern on the seafloor of route 128 (possibly the den of an ancient pokemon he thinks too). Interesting but not important right now, i rudely interrupted him as i blurted out my warning. However i was once again too late. That battle delayed me enough it seems, as a voice was broadcast over a megaphone...and of course inside the shipyard the submarine was slinking away, though not before Maxie told me exactly where his hideout was. Seems like he was inviting me to stop him once and for all, or he was eager to put an end to my hounding.

Captain Stern literally begged me to help stop them, afraid his submarine would be used for evil. He even personally took me to lilycove on one of his ships. (no complaints, Latios may be faster but i really hate flying, seriously done a lot of traveling today!) Apparently that cave he found was very relevant after all. There was a very big possibility that Groudon slumbered there. if i could steal or sabotage their submarine perhaps i could delay Maxie's plans long enough to remove the orb from his possession.

Magma's hideout was easy enough to figure out. There were enough grunts scattered about the city and their warnings to stay away from the cove made meinstantly want to go look at the cove. There was also a grunt training wailmer and conveniently blocking ship access to the beach, leaving a suspiciously large hole in a rock the only place to look. I hopped into the ocean with Prince and swam right into it. The giant Team magma symbol that greeted me once my eyes adjusted to the artificial(? looked like...lava?) lighting was impossible to miss. This was definitely the right place. time to trash it.

After a lot of getting lost(seriously why does this place have so many teleporting platforms?)I finally arrived at the docks with the stolen submarine, though unfortunately it seems i had been too late, in such a short amount of time it had already been modified beyond recognition...even including a drill. And on top if it Courtney was here to delay me yet again. I was going to lose Maxie! If i lost him, there was a high chance that i would fail to stop his plans and by extension, Groudon. If i fail...judging from the info from the weather institute, it was more than just LP we had to worry about
              about...the world would shrivel...Courtney told me they were going to a place called Seafloor cavern. There weren't any other submarines available, but Captain Stern should know the caverns exact location. If i could obtain the Diving license and locate the HM for it perhaps i could use my Pokemon to get there...

---Mossdeep city---
              Spoiler:
              We made it to Mossdeep in record time, and after a quick rest at the PC headed straight for the gym. There was no time to waste.
              Team before Liza and Tate:
              1.Lucian
              2.Ace
              3.Latios
              4.Youngling
              5.Baxter
              6.Prince

I had not been expecting twin gym leaders,though it was pretty amazing to see their in-sync speech. The battle itself was...Anti-climactic. Lucian and Ace both 1-shot the opponents with Night slash and Leaf blade respectively. We had worked long and hard together, so i wasn't massively surprised at this. On top of that, we all had a common goal, and little time to achieve it. My team understood we needed the Dive license more than the thrill of a good fight.

Dice roll : 2 ...guess i've been managing to avoid it this entire time...dang... lost Ace.
              Now Baxter is the only one left from the original 6 :o

I accepted my badge impatiently and turned to leave when Ace fell to one knee, face full of frustration and pain. Beside him Lucian looked concerned, looking down at him solemnly. Ace's eyes met mine with determination as he tried to stand. However the look faltered and was replaced with heart-break when he realized he couldn't do it alone. I helped him up so he could walk out of the gym with his head held high, but had no doubt the look in his eyes mirrored my own.

As we stepped outside of the gym, the ground shook violently accompanied by a massive explosion, and a beam of light shot of from the middle of the ocean.I held Ace tightly until the shaking passed, feeling my blood run cold. Beside me, my oldest friend went very still, and i could practically feel the frustration seeping out of him. Something awful had just begun, perhaps Maxie had reached Groudon? Perhaps that was why my oldest companion had finally fallen prey to LP (much to his annoyance, to get this far only to become a burden at the critical moment) I glanced at Lucian, who himself was looking a little bit peaky, though he didn't look anywhere near as bad as Ace.

Nearby i overheard the townsfolk muttering in fear, one guy mentioned that the light seemed to originate from route 128. why did that sound familiar...Of course! Captain Stern had mentioned he found an underwater cave on route 128! That must have been the same cavern that Groudon slept in! One lady urged her Skitty to calm down, as it was running around in a panicked tizzy. When it did finally come to a halt however, it promptly emptied the contents of its stomach onto the floor. Was that the result of Groudon waking? Was every Pokemon now just starting to feel the drain it caused to fuel its primal form?It wasn't a theory i had time to (or wanted to for that matter) study. I needed to end this.

Steven spotted me at the same time i him. Apparently he had been looking for me and it turned out he lived here in Mossdeep. I was surprised to learn that he had a solid grasp on the majority of the situation with Groudon. Turns out the explosion we saw earlier was his seal breaking. Meaning it was only a short amount of time before Groudon was fully awake...if this was the effect he was having when his seal was undone,then how much worse will the drain of Primal Conversion be? Maxie couldn't understand that he would never have control over Groudon, he didnt understand the scale of destruction it would cause.

(i would like to point out that i have no idea how this super ancient pokemon could sense someone trying to wake it before now, but that's the only conclusion i can reach to the appearance of LP a few weeks ago. Somehow it knew and started to stir, only the seal kept us from feeling the effects of the drain it was causing in order to wake up at full power. I can only conclude it was biding its time and absorbing while it waited for the final key to wake it from its long sleep. With the seal gone, all pokemon must be feeling LP rather than just the sensitive new-born of the last month or two. Unscientific i know, but this IS a god-like pokemon we are talking about)
              . Our meeting concluded, i raced to the PC and contacted Birch. His face paled and he instantly started making plans for the worst should i fail. I sent him Ace and begged he take the utmost care of him, before leaving him to his preparations. Steven had given me scuba gear and the dive HM, had asked for my aid in stopping Team magma and aqua, and promised to follow me once he was done with his own preparations. I set out as soon as i had taught Prince the new HM.

---Seafloor Cavern---

Spoiler:
              I traveled to route 128 via Sootopolis city. Yes it was a slight detour, but i figured having Latios learn its location for the future couldn't hurt, and it was a good safe place to check the scuba gear wasn't faulty. (it wasn't) I also caught a Chinchou on the ocean floor outside and named him Hope. Wasn't the best of names, but it reflected my feelings on the current situation. Hope was going to require ALOT of training, but he was going to have to learn fast and on the job, as there wasn't much more time to waste. After a quick rest in the Sootopolis PC (as the trip was tiring and filled with strong trainers who couldn't quite understand the urgency of the situation) i finally found an area that looked to be the entrance of the Seafloor Cavern. Oh, and Hope got the memo about learning quickly, as he evolved en-route.

This was definitely the place, as the stolen submarine sat in front of me inside the cavern. I returned Prince to his ball for a much deserved rest and ran down the only tunnel i could see, there was probably no point in changing out of my scuba gear, much safer to leave my clothes in the water proof diving bag that came with my gear. It wasn't long before i hit a snag in the road however. Without Ace i had no one to use rock smash, and had also neglected to actually teach anyone the Strength HM that i had gotten after beating Flannery. Lucian volunteered to learn both, as he was the only one who could.

finally traversed winding paths until i found the inner chambers. Maxie and Archie were here, as well as what appeared to be a stone statue surrounded by molten lava. Was that the sleeping Groudon? While Maxie and Archie argued,i observed it closer, it wasn't asleep. The statue's eyes were open. - that must have been the cause of LP's beginning, Groudon gaining enough energy to physically wake up while he waited for the delivery of the orb, would only get worse from here. Groudon's eyes were lazily flicking between the three of us to see who would fully awaken it from its stone slumber.

I finally made my presence known, Maxie was strangely overjoyed and introduced me to the stone Groudon, he still had it in his head that he could control the beast. Archie seemed to disagree, it seems it was dawning on him what effects waking up a god would have on the world. Though it seems neither had noticed that the prize before them was already awake however. I didn't get an opportunity to speak though, and my words would have fallen on deaf ears. Maxie challenged me to a battle almost immediately, and it seems Archie had already battled him and lost previously as he was helpless to do anything other than watch. I Felt pity for my team having to battle here and in a sense glad that Ace was away with Birch. It was hotter than the volcano down here, the only thing giving me comfort was my still damp wet-suit. though in this heat that was quickly drying out. We defeated him easily though, including his mega-evolved camerupt. Prince took satisfaction in one-shotting it. Must have been some sort of revenge for being unable to defeat it lone back on the volcano.

At this point Maxie was creeping me out. he seemed pleased i had won and had burst into hysterical laughter....because he was going to use the orb anyway and he loved seeing my desperate struggles to thwart him go to waste. A failed hero is basically what he called me. Tabitha arrived on the scene to help try and stop him. It seemed they had finally fully understood the cost of unleashing Groudon, but again her arguments fell on deaf ears. my heart sank as he took out the red orb from his possession. I tried to run towards him, to knock it away, stop it, do anything but it was too late, the minute it was revealed the orb began to react with Groudon's stone form. I watched in horror as the ancient pokemon burst from captivity with a triumphant roar. Barely acknowledging us mere insects now that our role had been played, it left the cavern with a burst of energy that made even my knees feel weak. The true extent of LP was going to be felt now, and i could only hope that my team had been relatively protected from the proximity to the beast by being inside their pokeballs.

Maxie's gloating started to die with a message from his members outside. Groudon's power was stronger than they had predicted, he couldn't understand where he was getting it all from having just awakened. So i told him straight out that Groudon had been waking up over the last couple of weeks, he had done it by absorbing energy from nature, but the ones who got the worst of it were the pokemon, they were natures children and contained massive untapped energy needed for evolution and the like. Groudon had been draining their Life-force through the seal, and now this it was broken and he was awake, the drain on the world entirely as well as the effects of the harsh sun he was creating would intensify, every pokemon, and probably humans would begin to feel the full effects of LP until Groudon finished his transformation into Primal form, and then the sun would become so strong it will kill the planet.I think i was red in the face when i finally finished my explanation, where as Maxie had gone pale. I would have told him earlier if i knew. and if i had a chance. We all made our way outside as quickly as we could, to see for ourselves the full extent of Groudon's wroth.

Archie turned to me, hands clasping my shoulders and told me we were going to go to Sootopolis ASAP. That Groudon would be going to the cave of origins that lay there. Rumor had it, inside was a pool of massive energy that he would need to for a complete primal reversion. Guess absorbing from nature just wasn't enough for the greedy god. After both teams had left en route to Sootopolis Steven flew in....i had forgotten with all that had been going on, that he was supposed to meet me here to prevent all this. I couldn't be mad though, as he apologized straight away and took stock of the situation. Apparently the heat wave starting the drought was mainly hanging over Sootopolis city for now, so until primal reversion it was still localized around Groudon himself. Further proof that the beast was heading to the cave of origins. I was glad i had visited Sootopolis previously, as Latios knew the way there. As much as i hated flying, this was an emergency.

---Sootopolis: Preventing the end of the world---
              Spoiler:
              Steven was waiting for me when i arrived at Sootopolis, with his friend Wallace, who also turned out to be the towns gym leader and the guardian of the cave of origins. We wasted no time with idle chit chat however, and went straight down to business as Wallace lead me to the building that housed immense power. On the way however he paused and stared hard at me. His scrutiny was a little uncomfortable but i tried not to let it show, eventually he remarked about the blue orb i had in my possession and seemed pleased that it was here. Before we got further with the discussion however, we had reached the bridge leading to the cave of origins. The building itself seemed to be ancient and chiselled into the rock face behind it. Faded images of Groudon and another beast carved into its doors. More importantly both Team Magma's Maxie, and Team Aqua's Archie along with Tabitha were there. The group turned to us and with their sincerest apologies, and hopes gave me a bulky, heavy suit. It had apparently been designed with getting close and personal with Groudon in mind and would surely come in handy down at the worlds Core---wait what!? I was going to be following the beast down to THE CORE OF THE WORLD. Before i could protest however, Archie expressed worry that the suit might now hold up against the magma below now that nature was more ferocious than ever...just great. Before i could back out however, Wallace stepped in, apparently the blue orb in my possession would protect both myself and my pokemon. Well..i suppose that wasn't so bad then. A few more discussions happened and at some point Brendan showed up after seeing me on the news or something, but i was kind of in a daze and trying to mentally steel myself for the trial to come; while his support was appreciated much of the discussion passed me by in a blur.

Folding the bulky Magma suit up the best i could and strapping it on my back, i stared up at the doors leading to the Cave of origin as the slowly opened before me. Taking a deep breath i forced myself not to glance back at the six people behind me. Their hopes now lay on the shoulders of myself and my team. The fate of the world was now in our hands. It was...nerve-wracking and terrifying, it was all i could do to stop myself from shaking. I thought of Ace, Fang and all the others as i built up my resolve. I stepped inside the cave, and the doors swung shut behind me. Briefly i took out the small, inconspicuous blue orb that would apparently be the key to my survival down here. Something so small could hold so much power? I could only put my faith in it.

I began to run, as bad as my stamina was, i wanted to get this done with as fast as i could, there probably wasn't a huge amount of time to waste, and as i got deeper and deeper down into the cave, the earth would occasionally rumble and shake, accompanied by a deafening roar that could only belong to the pokemon i was hunting. It got louder the deeper i went, until eventually the heat became so strong that it was creating a thick condensed fog. I was forced to briefly my breath, mouth dry, panting hard and sweat uncomfortably sticking to my brow. How much further was there to go? I didn't think i could take much more of this heat, wasn't the blue orb meant to protect me? Mentally slapping myself i forced myself, but at a jog now rather than a sprint, my lungs just physically couldn't do much more; the heat combined with my poor exercise discipline made it near impossible to breathe. Just when i thought i might collapse the tunnel i was traveling down opened p before me...into a huge expanse of magma. My heart sank for a moment before i remembered the bulky suit on my back and got to work putting it on. Once that was fitted, i noticed a curios circular indent on the front of the suit and felt compelled to slot my blue orb inside. Instantly i felt a rush of cool air surround me and sighed in relief. Glancing down at myself, i now seemed to be covered in a thin veil of blue, it flowed around my suit and pokeballs like a misty cloak and i realized this must have been what Wallace meant when he said the orb would protect us. Feeling braver now i took a step towards the magma. Was i going to have to walk through it? would the suit really hold up against that?

I didn't have long to feel nervous as another roar shook the ground, causing me to stumble slightly, before Groudon himself burst up from inside the Magma, seemingly intent on traveling down the canal. At that moment Maxie's voice was in my ear, stating that sensors had picked up Groudon near the suit. I replied with a rather sarcastic statement that yes i happened to be looking at the beast, but thank you, i never would have noticed him otherwise. He ignored my comment and instructed me to jump on its back before the communication line turned to static and cut off. I balked at the idea, he was pretty far away...would i make it? No, i had to be brave, i had to try. If i got a ride i would reach the core with him. Perhaps i could use the orb there to tame the beast and send it to sleep, counteract the immense power there somehow, anything. Taking one last deep breath i ran towards Groudon....

...and barely managed to jump onto his back before he began his finally journey to the core. My heart was in my mouth as i scrabbled up his back both to get as far away from the magma at his feet as possible, and also to see over his head as to where we were going. Either he didn't notice me here, or didn't care, as the giant pokemon just kept on walking until we arrived at a large open cave covered in crystals. The place literally sparked with energy, and i hopped off of Groudon's back at the only piece of land he passed by. He stopped shortly after, glancing up at the giant crystal above him before settling under it. I could literally see the power he was absorbing now, it surrounded him in a flurry of wind, seeming to originate from the crystal he had gotten comfortable under. The energy made me feel like i couldn't breathe and my suit quickly began to spark and smoke. Hurriedly i removed it from my body and tossed it aside, though not before i reclaimed the orb from it. Thankfully its protection still seemed to be in effect, i was still surrounded in its gentle glow, so i pocketed the item for now. It was now or never. I stepped up to Groudon, as close to the edge of the magma lake as i could bear. Eventually the ancient pokemon noticed me, glaring down at me like i was a bad smell. I withdrew a pokeball from my belt and announced i was challenging him to a battle...worth a shot, i didn't want to just be ignored anyhow. Groudon stared at me a moment longer before making a sound that resembled a laugh, as if it was mocking me, before beginning to emit a blinding pink light.

Oh no...he couldnt be...he was! Groudon emerged from the light aglow with magma and pulsing with energy, he had achieved primal reversion! Wanting to test his new power he swung at me, i scrambled backwards and sent Prince out of his pokeball, the heat was overwhelming, the magma lake bubbled more viciously than before as if reacting to Groudon's new power, i could only imagine what the heatwave outside was doing...If Groudon ever set foot outside of this cave that was it. Game over. No matter what happened, we HAD to stop him here. There was no option for failure. Do or die.

To my dismay, Prince was unable to harm Groudon, his water moves evaporating as soon as he summoned them. If the heat down here, in this tiny room was this bad already, what would happen outside!? I was glad for the orbs protection now, its steady glow enveloping both myself and my team. Still, if water was out, i would need to think of something else and fast to eliminate this threat. Recalling Prince, i sent out my trump card, my longest surviving friend now and the one most eager to see Groudon put back to sleep for the sake of his 5 original companions. I sent Baxter into battle. Thankfully his typing allowed him to dodge a variety of Groudon's powerful earth type moves. some of which i had never seen the likes of before. Their sheer power terrified me. Thankfully Baxter had the power from our journey and sheer determination backing him up and his moves were soon hammering into the giant. Though to our dismay, Groudon slipped into a deep 'rest' and we watched as his wounds began to heal. i Gave Baxter one simple command after that. 'Again!' The brave bird nodded back at me with determination oozing out of him. He wouldn't rest until groudon was put back to sleep, and he had permission to act as he saw fit. As the battle raged, i fumbled with the blue orb in my hands, somehow this thing had the power to reverse all this, to put Groudon back to sleep...how did it work...

A roar took my attention back to the battle. Baxter had swooped, dived and dodged his way to victory. Like shattered glass, Groudon lost his primal form in an explosion of energy. In my hand the orb began to shine brightly and instinctively i held it up above my head. Groudon lowered his respectively, quietly looking over Baxter and myself before closing his eyes in resignation as his body began to once again turn into stone. The great beast was going back into its deep slumber. When the blue orb finally stopped its shining the earth began to shake violently once more. I spotted a cave on my left and after returning Baxter to his ball made a run for it, fearing a cave in. It felt like an eternity to return to the surface, but when i finally did, feeling bruised, battered and worn out, the cool breeze on the night air was a welcome relief. Steven and Brendan were waiting for me, smiles on their faces. Guess i had done it, i had actually stopped Groudon and hopefully the world's balance would return to normal, LP would leave and the Pokemon of the world would no longer suffer its horrid effects. I may have been too late for some, but many others could begin the process of healing. Perhaps one day Ace could rejoin me on my travels. I stared up at the sky smiling to myself as the clear night sky rained down on us with glittering diamond sparkles. I couldn't even begin to fathom what they were, but it was heartwarming to see and frankly i was too tired to feel scientific over it. I felt myself drifting off, despite being on my feet, and soon found myself leaning against Steven as my eyes closed themselves against my will. Sounds became distant as i was dragged off into exhaustion.

--------------

16/02/2017
              My god, ive been so tired last couple of days i cannot wrap my brain around wallace's gym. stupid ice, and im too stubborn to look it up!

Completed Challenges
                #32   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old March 7th, 2017 (11:43 AM).

Nature: Modest
                This looks fun, I'm going to start this challenge later today on Fire Red. Expect an update once I beat Brock.
                BINGO Challenge-0/28 Challenges

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE-Lets Go Eevee/UltraMoon
                  #33   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old March 7th, 2017 (12:07 PM).
                I am the best in the world.

Nature: Adamant
                Just a quick question: Are you required to catch a new pokemon on every route and then start replacing pokemon? I'm either confused or I feel you could just get a team of 6 and after every Gym just catch a new pokemon after removing one.
                  #34   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old March 7th, 2017 (1:11 PM). Edited March 9th, 2017 by Kimborelli.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Strike the Blood View Post
                  Just a quick question: Are you required to catch a new pokemon on every route and then start replacing pokemon? I'm either confused or I feel you could just get a team of 6 and after every Gym just catch a new pokemon after removing one.
                  From reading other peoples updates it seems like the second one is the forced one, however you can add optional rules to make it harder if you like.

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 1
                  Spoiler:
                  -New game
                  -Started with Squirtle, called POSEIDON. Defeated Rival PERCY
                  -Did beginning game stuff.
                  -Build a team with the first 5 Pokemon I encounter (ignoring same species)HERMES the Rattata, IRIS the Pidgey, NIKE the Mankey, ARTEMIS the Spearow and NEMISIS the Weedle.
                  -NEMISIS evolved into Kakuna, and again into Beedrill
                  -Trained the whole team to level 10.
                  -Took on PERCY and won using POSEIDON's Bubble on Pidgey, and ARTEMIS' Peck on Bulbasaur.
                  TEAM ORDER
                  1-POSEIDON
                  2-HERMES
                  3-IRIS
                  4-NIKE
                  5-ARTEMIS
                  6-NEMISIS
                  -Went to Pewter City and took on Brock using NIKE's Low Kick on Geodude, and Onix.
                  -Rolled a 3, retired IRIS.

TEAM
                  Spoiler:
                  1-POSEIDON The Squirtle
                  Level 12
                  Bubble/Tackle/Growl/Withdraw

2-HERMES The Rattata
                  Level 10
                  Quick Attack/Tackle/Tail Whip/

3- Blank

4-NIKE The Mankey
                  Level 12
                  Karate Chop/Scratch/Low Kick/Leer

5-ARTEMIS The Spearow
                  Level 10
                  Peck/Growl/Leer

1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                  Level 10
                  Poison Sting/Fury Attack/String Shot/Harden

RETIRED
                  Spoiler:
                  1-IRIS The Pidgey
                  Level 10

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 2
                  Spoiler:

-Headed out to Mt Moon.
                  -CaughtGAIA the Geodude.
                  -Went through Mt Moon.
                  -Arrived in Cerulean City.
                  -Defeated Percy using GAIA's Rock Throw on Pidgey, ARTEMIS' Peck on Bulbasaur and Abra, and NIKE's Karate Chop on Rattata.
                  -Did Nugget Bridge and Cerulean Cape.
                  - POSEIDON evolved into Wartortle.
                  -Took on the Gym
                  ORDER
                  1- POSEIDON
                  2- HERMES
                  3- GAIA
                  4- NIKE
                  5- ARTEMIS
                  6- NEMISIS
                  -Defeated Misty using NIKE's Karate Chop on Staryu, and POSEIDON's Tackle on Starmie
                  -Rolled a 1 :'( Retired

TEAM
                  Spoiler:

1- BLANK
                  2-HERMES The Rattata
                  Level 16
                  Hyper Fang/Quick Attack/Tackle/Tail Whip/

3-GAIA The Geodude
                  Level 16
                  Rock Throw/Tackle/Magnitude/Rock Tomb

4-NIKE The Mankey
                  Level 17
                  Karate Chop/Scratch/Low Kick/Fury Swipes

5-ARTEMIS The Spearow
                  Level 16
                  Peck/Fury Attack/Growl/Leer

1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                  Level 17
                  Poison Sting/Fury Attack/String Shot/Harden

RETIRED
                  Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                  Level 10
                  POSEIDON The Wartortle
                  Level 18

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                    #35   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old March 11th, 2017 (10:22 AM).

Sorry i've been gone so long! finally gotten my work life sorted woop woop!

i've finally beat the last gym and am now training up my last new pokemon ready for the e4, expect my final update by end of next week latest (still stuck with a wobbaffet though lol)

Completed Challenges
                      #36   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old March 17th, 2017 (10:18 PM).

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 3
                      Spoiler:

-Went to Vermillion City.
                      -Caught new #1-APHRODITE the DROWZEE.
                      -Trained on route west of Vermillion and SS Anne.
                      -HERMES evolved into Raticate, and ARTEMIS evolved into Fearow.
                      -Defeated Percy using GAIA's Rock Throw on Pidgeotto, NEMISIS's Twinneedle on Ivysaur and Kadabra, and HERMES's Hyper Fang on Raticate.
                      - Got CUT, FLASH and Old Amber.
                      -Took on Vermillion Gym.
                      -Order to face Lt Surge
                      1.APHRODITE the Drowzee
                      2.HERMES The Raticate
                      3.GAIA The Geodude
                      4.NIKE The Mankey
                      5.ARTEMIS The Fearow
                      6.-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                      -Defeated Surge using APHRODITE's Headbutt on Voltorb, and GAIA's Magnitude on Pikachu and Raichu.
                      -Rolled 5, retired ARTEMIS The Fearow.

TEAM
                      Spoiler:

1-APHRODITE The Drowzee
                      Level 20
                      Confusion/Headbutt/Pound/Disable

2-HERMES The Raticate
                      Level 21
                      Hyper Fang/Quick Attack/Tackle/Tail Whip

3-GAIA The Geodude
                      Level 22

4-NIKE The Mankey
                      Level 21
                      Karate Chop/Scratch/Low Kick/Fury Swipes

5-N/A

1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                      Level 21
                      Poison Sting/Fury Attack/Twinneddle/Cut

RETIRED
                      Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                      Level 10
                      POSEIDON The Wartortle
                      Level 18
                      5-ARTEMIS The Fearow
                      Level 21

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                        #37   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old April 6th, 2017 (9:30 PM). Edited April 8th, 2017 by Kimborelli.

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 4
                        Spoiler:

-Headed to Dark Cave.
                        -GAIA evolved into Graveller
                        -Caught GORGON the Onix.
                        -Got to Lavender, then went to Celadon.
                        -Got ARIES the Eevee. Rolled a 5, lost GORGON.
                        -APHRODITE evolved into Hypno.
                        -Took on Erica, the order was as following.
                        1.APHRODITE the Hypno
                        2.HERMES The Raticate
                        3.GAIA The Graveler
                        4.NIKE The Mankey
                        5.ARIES the Eevee.
                        6.-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                        -Defeated Erica using HERMES' Quick Attack on Victreebel, and APHRODITE's Confusion on Tangela, and Vileplume.
                        -Rolled 4 , NIKE The Mankey.

TEAM
                        Spoiler:

1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                        Level 27
                        Confusion/Headbutt/Hypnosis/Flash

2-HERMES The Raticate
                        Level 26
                        Hyper Fang/Quick Attack/Tackle/Tail Whip

3-GAIA The Graveler
                        Level 27

4-N/A

5-ARIES The Eevee
                        Level 25
                        Quick Attack/Dig/Growl/Tail Whip

6-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                        Level 26
                        Poison Sting/Cut/Twinneddle/Cut

RETIRED
                        Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                        Level 10
                        POSEIDON The Wartortle
                        Level 18
                        5-ARTEMIS The Fearow
                        Level 21
                        5-GORGON The Onix
                        Level 20
                        5-NIKE The Mankey
                        Level 26

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 5
                        Spoiler:

-Brought coins to get the Flamethrower TM.
                        -Took on Rocket Game Corner
                        -Took on Giovanni and won using NEMISIS's Twinneddle on Onix, Rhyhorn and Kangaskhan.
                        -Took on Rival in Pokemon Tower and won using ARIES Quick Attack on Pidgeotto, APHRODITE's Confusion on Gyarados, Growlithe and Ivysaur, and Headbutt on Kadabra.
                        -Cleared out Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.
                        -Headed south to Fuschia.
                        -Caught BACHAUS the Snorlax on my way to Fuschia.
                        -Got to Fuschia.
                        -Evolved ARIES into Flareon.
                        -Went into Safari Zone, caught [COLOR="Blue]ARISTOTLE[/COLOR] the Exeggcute, rolled a 2, retired HERMES The Raticate.
                        -Took on Fuschia Gym.
                        -Order prior to facing Koga.
                        1.APHRODITE the Hypno
                        2.[COLOR="Blue]ARISTOTLE[/COLOR] the Exeggcute
                        3.GAIA The Graveler
                        4.BACHAUS The Snorlax
                        5.ARIES the Flareon.
                        6.NEMISIS The Beedrill
                        -Defeated Koga using ARIES' Bite on Koffing #1, GAIA's Magnitude on Muk, BACHAUS's Body Slam on Koffing #2, and NEMISIS Pursuit on Weezing.
                        -Rolled a 4, retired BACHAUS ... :'(.

TEAM
                        Spoiler:

1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                        Level 33
                        Confusion/Headbutt/Hypnosis/Flash

2-ARISTOTLE The Exeggcute
                        Level 25
                        Confusion/Leech Seed/Reflect/Stun Spore

3-GAIA The Graveler
                        Level 33
                        Rock Throw/Strength/Magnitude/Rock Tomb

4-N/A

5-ARIES The Flareon
                        Level 25
                        Quick Attack/Dig/Bite/Tail Whip

1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                        Level 34
                        Pursuit/Brick Break/Twinneddle/Cut

RETIRED
                        Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                        Level 10
                        POSEIDON The Wartortle
                        Level 18
                        ARTEMIS The Fearow
                        Level 21
                        GORGON The Onix
                        Level 20
                        NIKE The Mankey
                        Level 26
                        HERMES The Raticate
                        Level 33
                        BACHAUS The Snorlax
                        Level 34

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                          #38   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old April 17th, 2017 (10:11 PM).

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 6
                          Spoiler:

- Headed to Saffron City.
                          -Defeated the dojo, caught HERCULES The Hitmonchan.
                          -Worked through Silph.
                          - Took on Rival and won using GAIA's Rock Throw on Pidgeot, NEMISIS' Twinneddle on Alakazam and Venasaur, ARIES's Quick Attack on Growlithe, and Gyrados.
                          -Got POSEIDON the Lapras. Rolled a 6, lost NEMISIS.
                          -Continued back through Silph.
                          -Defeated Giovanni using ARISTOTLE's Confusion on Nidorino and Nidoqueen, and POSEIDON's Surf on Kangaskhan and Rhyhorn.
                          -Took on Saffron Gym.
                          -Took on Sabrina with the below order
                          1.APHRODITE the Hypno
                          2.ARISTOTLE the Exeggcute
                          3.GAIA The Graveler
                          4.HERCULES The Hitmonchan
                          5.ARIES the Flareon.
                          6. POSEIDON the Lapras
                          -Defeated Sabrina using ARISTOTLE's Leech Seed on Kadabra, POSEIDON's Surf on Venomoth, and ARIES' Quick Attack on Alakazam and Mr Mime.
                          - Rolled a 3, retired GAIA The Graveler

TEAM
                          Spoiler:

1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                          Level 35
                          Psychic/Headbutt/Hypnosis/Flash

2-ARISTOTLE The Exeggcute
                          Level 32

3- N/A

4-HERCULES The Hitmonchan
                          Level 30
                          Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch

5-ARIES The Flareon
                          Level 37
                          Quick Attack/Dig/Bite/Fire Spin

6-POSEIDON The Lapras
                          Level 32
                          Surf/Ice Beam/Body Slam/Confuse Song

RETIRED
                          Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                          Level 10
                          POSEIDON The Wartortle
                          Level 18
                          ARTEMIS The Fearow
                          Level 21
                          GORGON The Onix
                          Level 20
                          NIKE The Mankey
                          Level 26
                          HERMES The Raticate
                          Level 33
                          BACHAUS The Color
                          Level 34
                          1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                          Level 34
                          3-GAIA The Graveler
                          Level 35

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                            #39   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old April 26th, 2017 (8:42 AM).

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 7
                            Spoiler:

-Went to Pallet Town, then surfed south to Cinnibar Island.
                            -Traded in Old Amber, got ICARUS the Aerodactyl.
                            -Traded in a Dome Fossil, got Jason the Kabuto. Rolled a 6, retired POSEIDON the Lapras.
                            -Started training in the Mansion.
                            - ARISTOTLE evolved into an Exeggutor
                            - Took on Cinnibar Gym
                            -Following order for facing Blaine.
                            1.APHRODITE the Hypno
                            2.ARISTOTLE the Exeggutor
                            3.ICARUS the Aerodactyl
                            5.ARIES the Flareon.
                            6. Jason the Kabuto
                            -Won Blaine using Jason's Surf on Growlithe and ARIES' Dig on Arcanine, Ponyta and Rapidash. Rolled a 1, retired APHRODITE.

TEAM
                            Spoiler:

1- N/A

2-ARISTOTLE The Exeggutor
                            Level 33

3-ICARUS The Aerodactyl
                            Level 33
                            Ancient Power/Strength/Fly/Bite

Level 34
                            Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Sky Uppercut/Ice Punch

5-ARIES The Flareon
                            Level 37

6-JASON The Kabuto
                            Level 33
                            Surf/Mud Shot/Scratch/Absorb

RETIRED
                            Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                            Level 10
                            POSEIDON The Wartortle
                            Level 18
                            ARTEMIS The Fearow
                            Level 21
                            GORGON The Onix
                            Level 20
                            NIKE The Mankey
                            Level 26
                            HERMES The Raticate
                            Level 33
                            BACHAUS The Color
                            Level 34
                            1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                            Level 34
                            3-GAIA The Graveler
                            Level 35
                            6-POSEIDON The Lapras
                            Level 33
                            1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                            Level 35

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                              #40   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old May 3rd, 2017 (4:55 AM).

hey can you send me the FireRed ROM. It would be of a great help for me. thanks a lot
                                #41   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old May 4th, 2017 (3:23 AM).

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 8
                                Spoiler:

-Went to the Islands with Bill
                                -Caught PEGASUS The Ponyta
                                -Finished the island.
                                -Went to grind to level 40.
                                - PEGASUS evolved into Rapidash
                                -Jason evolved into Kabutops
                                - Took on Viridian City Gym
                                - Took on Giovanni with the following order
                                1.PEGASUS The Rapidash
                                2.ARISTOTLE the Exeggutor
                                3.ICARUS the Aerodactyl
                                5.ARIES the Flareon.
                                6. Jason the Kabutops
                                - Defeated Giovanni using Jason's Surf on Rhyhorn's, PEGASUS's Stomp on Dugtrio, HERCULES' Mach Punch on Nidoqueen, and ARISTOTLE's Confusion on Nidoking.
                                - Final Retirement roll was a 6. Retired Jason the Kabutops.

TEAM
                                Spoiler:

1-PEGASUS The Rapidash
                                Level 40
                                Ember/Stomp/Fire Spin/ Take Down

Level 41

3-ICARUS The Aerodactyl
                                Level 41
                                Ancient Power/Strength/Fly/Bite

Level 41
                                Mach Punch/Mega Punch/Sky Uppercut/Ice Punch

5-ARIES The Flareon
                                Level 41
                                6- N/A

RETIRED
                                Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                                Level 10
                                POSEIDON The Wartortle
                                Level 18
                                ARTEMIS The Fearow
                                Level 21
                                GORGON The Onix
                                Level 20
                                NIKE The Mankey
                                Level 26
                                HERMES The Raticate
                                Level 33
                                BACHAUS The Color
                                Level 34
                                1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                                Level 34
                                3-GAIA The Graveler
                                Level 35
                                6-POSEIDON The Lapras
                                Level 33
                                1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                                Level 35
                                6-JASON The Kabuto
                                Level 33

QUESTION
                                For my team member, do I have to get it from a new area (Power Plant, Seafoam Islands, etc) or can I go back to an old area (Safari Zone) ? I am okay with either, just trying to plan my team out

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                                  #42   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old May 15th, 2017 (2:46 PM).

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: FINALE
                                  Spoiler:

-Headed out to Seafoam Islands.
                                  -Caught KHIONE The Seel.
                                  -Grinded to level 45.
                                  -KHIONE evolved into Dewgong
                                  -Defeated Percy using ICARUS's Rock Slide on Pidgeot, ARISTOTLE's Mega Drain on Gyarados,KHIONE's Surf on Growlithe and Rhyhorn, ARIES' Flamethrower on Venusaur and PEGASUS' Take Down on Alakazam.
                                  -Went through Victory Road.
                                  - Healed, did final prep for League
                                  -Defeated Lorelei using HERCULES's Sky Uppercut on Dewgong, Lapras and Jynx, ARISTOTLE's Mega Drain on Slowbro and PEGASUS' Overheat on Cloyster.
                                  - Defeated Bruno using ICARUS's Fly on Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Machamp, and KHIONE's Surf on Onix 1 and 2.
                                  - Defeated Agatha using ARIES's Shadow Ball on Gengar #1 and Haunter, ICARUS's Rock Slide on Golbat and Earthquake on Arbok, and PEGASUS' Overheat on Gengar #2.
                                  - Defeated Lance using ARISTOTLE's Mega Drain on Gyarados, and KHIONE's Surf on Aerodactyl, and Ice Beam on Dragonair's and Dragonite.
                                  - Defeated Percy using ICARUS's Rock Slide on Pidgeot, ARISTOTLE's Mega Drain on Gyarados, KHIONE's Surf on Arcanine and Rhydon, and ARIES' Flamethrower on Venusaur, and Shadow Ball on Alakazam.

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

TEAM
                                  Spoiler:

1-PEGASUS The Rapidash
                                  Level 51
                                  Flamethrower/Stomp/Overheat/ Bounce

Level 50
                                  Psychic/Leech Seed/Mega Drain/Stun Spore

3-ICARUS The Aerodactyl
                                  Level 51
                                  Rock Slide/Strength/Fly/Dragon Claw

Level 51
                                  Mach Punch/Mega Punch/Sky Uppercut/Ice Punch

5-ARIES The Flareon
                                  Level 51
                                  Quick Attack/Dig/Flamethrower/Shadow Ball
                                  6-KHIONE The DEWGONG
                                  Level 52
                                  Surf/Ice Beam/Secret Power/Rest

RETIRED
                                  Spoiler:

1-IRIS The Pidgey
                                  Level 10
                                  POSEIDON The Wartortle
                                  Level 18
                                  ARTEMIS The Fearow
                                  Level 21
                                  GORGON The Onix
                                  Level 20
                                  NIKE The Mankey
                                  Level 26
                                  HERMES The Raticate
                                  Level 33
                                  BACHAUS The Color
                                  Level 34
                                  1-NEMISIS The Beedrill
                                  Level 34
                                  3-GAIA The Graveler
                                  Level 35
                                  6-POSEIDON The Lapras
                                  Level 33
                                  1-APHRODITE The Hypno
                                  Level 35
                                  6-JASON The Kabutops
                                  Level 33

Great Challenge. Plan on signing up with Moon soon, seems like a good excuse to try out a lot of different pokemon whilst I complete that game. Need to get some progress on my ever growing mountain of challenges.

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                                    #43   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old May 22nd, 2017 (8:38 AM).

POKEMON MOON LUCKLOCKE: PART 1
                                    Spoiler:

-Started a new game.
                                    - Did the intro bit.
                                    - Chose Neptune the Popplio to start with.
                                    - Did rest of pre pokeball stuff.
                                    -Caught the first 4 Wild Species I see. This is Jin-Wei The Pikipek, Ratatoskr the Yungoos, Khepri the Caterpie, Freya The Ledyba.
                                    -Fought Hau at the Festival (forgot this battle was here) and won using Ratatoskr's Tackle on Pichu, and Neptune's Water Gun on Litten.
                                    - Caught Bakasura The Alolan Rattata.
                                    - Khepri evolved into Metapod.
                                    - Spoke to Kukui at his lab.
                                    - Did the trainer school.
                                    - Walked around the city.
                                    -Defeated Ilima at the port.
                                    -Headed to Route 2.
                                    - Khepri evolved into Butterfree
                                    -Entered Verdant Cavern.
                                    Team Order
                                    1- Neptune the Popplio
                                    2- Jin-Wei The Pikipek
                                    3- Ratatoskr the Yungoos
                                    4- Khepri the Butterfree
                                    5- Freya The Ledyba
                                    6- Bakasura The Alolan Rattata
                                    -Took on Totem Pokemon, defeated it using the team however finished it with Neptune's Disarming Voice.
                                    - Rolled a 3, Ratatoskr has been retired.

TEAM
                                    Spoiler:

1-Neptune the Popplio
                                    Level 15
                                    Water Gun/Disarming Voice/Echoed Voice/Aqua Jet

2- Jin-Wei The Pikipek
                                    Level 13
                                    Peck/Brick Break/Echoed Voice/Growl

3-N/A

4- Khepri the Butterfree
                                    Level 13
                                    Gust/Confusion/Poison Powder/Sleep Powder

5- Freya The Ledyba
                                    Level 13
                                    Swift/Reflect/Light Screen/Supersonic

Level 13
                                    Bite/Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Focus Energy

RETIRED
                                    Spoiler:

Ratatoskr the Yungoos
                                    Level 12

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                                      #44   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old June 9th, 2017 (3:51 AM). Edited June 9th, 2017 by Kimborelli.

POKEMON MOON LUCKLOCKE: PART 2
                                      Spoiler:

-Headed to Route 3.
                                      -Jin-Wei evolved into Trumbeak
                                      - Neptune evolved into Brionne
                                      -Headed to Melemele Meadow
                                      -Defeated Hau using Bakasura's Bite on Pikachu, and Hyper Fang on Litten.
                                      -Caught Bellona the Crabrawler.
                                      -Took on Kahuna Hala.
                                      Team Order
                                      1- Neptune the Brionne
                                      2- Jin-Wei The Trumbeak
                                      3- Bellona the Crabrawler
                                      4- Khepri the Butterfree
                                      5- Freya The Ledyba
                                      -Defeated Hala using Jin-Wei's Z-Powered Work Up, followed by Pluck on Mankey, Makuhita and Crabrawler.
                                      - Freya's evolved into Ledian.
                                      - Rolled a 4 , retired Khepri.

TEAM
                                      Spoiler:

1-Neptune the Brionne
                                      Level 19/Male/Normalium Z/Torrent
                                      Water Gun/Disarming Voice/Echoed Voice/Aqua Jet

2- Jin-Wei The Pikipek
                                      Level 18/Female/Normalium Z/Keen Eye
                                      Pluck/Brick Break/Echoed Voice/Work Up

3-Bellona The Crabrawler
                                      Level 12/Female/Normalium Z/Iron Fist
                                      Buble/Brick Break/Leer/Work Up

4-N/A

5- Freya The Ledian
                                      Level 18/Female/Silk Scarf/Early Bird
                                      Swift/Reflect/Light Screen/Mach Punch

Level 17/Male/Normalium Z/Gluttony
                                      Bite/Quick Attack/Hyper Fang/Focus Energy

RETIRED
                                      Spoiler:

Ratatoskr the Yungoos
                                      Level 12/Male

Khepri the Butterfree
                                      Level 17/Male

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                                        #45   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old June 16th, 2017 (6:02 PM).

I'm mostly a lurker on here, but this challenge is such a cool idea I had to jump in! I tend to get too bogged down in grinding and long-term strategy, which means I eventually get bored and give up halfway through (I think I've finished like, maybe two runs) so this challenge is perfect for me!

I've started a FireRed run and added a rule for myself that I have to capture every new pokemon I encounter. So far it's awesome - I'm only at Nugget bridge and I've already used a way bigger variety of pokemon than other challenges normally allow (even if some of them only lasted for a battle or two) and I'm moving way faster than usual because the possibility that my team may change at any time is forcing me to focus on short-term strategy rather than investing too much time into planning and grinding.

I've been trying to figure out a good challenge to use on first-time runs, and this one is exactly what I'm looking for - I get to "sample" a big variety of pokemon without having to actually make decisions about which pokemon to use (once again, waaay too much time spent on research and planning, not enough time spent actually playing) and there's risk involved because I could lose a valuable team member at any time, but there's very little chance of actually losing and having to start over.

Anyway, having lots of fun with this challenge! I probably won't be posting regular updates because I don't like having to pause my game continually to record my progress, but I'll at the very least be back with my final team when I beat the E4!
                                          #46   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old July 6th, 2017 (4:34 AM).

Nature: Gentle
                                          Can you remove my moon run? and swap it for Black instead

VPP: yet to hatch. Raise one for yourself at VPP
                                            #47   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old July 9th, 2017 (11:22 PM).

I like this idea. Can anyone who's done it already attest if it's possible to Nuzlocke as well? Like, do these added retirements really make it too hard on top of the deaths?
                                              #48   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old July 10th, 2017 (12:36 AM).

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Orange Pylon View Post
                                              I like this idea. Can anyone who's done it already attest if it's possible to Nuzlocke as well? Like, do these added retirements really make it too hard on top of the deaths?
                                              Hey, I feel you could NuzLuckLocke, however, the grinding you can do to avoid deaths in a Nuzlocke is more of a waste here, cause you could lose a Pokemon anyway. In addition, you only ever have a max of 6 Pokemon, so it would be harder

COMPLETED CHALLENGES
                                                #49   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old July 10th, 2017 (6:27 PM).

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Orange Pylon View Post
                                                It really depends on what your definition of too hard is I suppose.

I'm sure it's possible, but if you tried to strictly follow all the rules of both challenges it would likely be extremely tedious, as you can never build up a backup of boxed pokemon, so have to be even more careful about over-leveling your pokemon before every battle. I'd never do it because that level of tedious grinding just isn't fun for me (nor is the high chance of getting halfway through the game and then losing because I got impatient and my team got wiped out), but someone else might enjoy the challenge.

If I was going to combine the two challenges, I'd probably drop the rule from the Nuzlocke challenge that you can only catch the first pokemon you encounter on a route (maybe still have a limit, like you can only attempt to catch the first 2 - 3 pokemon per route, so you can build your team back up if you've lost several pokemon) as well as dropping the rule from the Luck-Locke challenge that you have to box/release a pokemon after each gym battle (or count a pokemon "dying" during the gym battle as your post-gym release - so if all your pokemon survived, you release one, but if at least one of them didn't, you don't have to release any "living" pokemon)
                                                  #50   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old August 11th, 2017 (10:27 AM). Edited August 11th, 2017 by Kimborelli.
                                                Kimborelli Kimborelli is offline

POKEMON MOON LUCKLOCKE: PART 3
                                                  Spoiler:

-Used Tauros at various points around the island.
                                                  - Got to Akala Island
                                                  -Caught Anubis The Eevee.
                                                  - Bakasura evolved into Raticate!
                                                  -Took on Hau and won using Anubis Quick Attack on Pikachu and Bellona's Brick Break on Torracat.
                                                  - Levelled up in the Ranch area.
                                                  -Took on My Chemical Romance's number 1 fan, king of the black parade, Gladion, and won using Bellona's Bubblebeam on Zubat, and Jin-Wei's Brick Break on Type:Null.
                                                  - Kept on keeping on.
                                                  - Made it to Brooklet Hill.
                                                  - Started Lana's Trial.
                                                  TEAM for Totem Wishiwashi
                                                  1-Neptune
                                                  2-Jin-Wei
                                                  3-Bellona
                                                  4-Anubis
                                                  5-Freya
                                                  6-Bakasura
                                                  - Freya defeated Wishwashi, using Swift. Rolled a 3. Bye bye Bellona

TEAM
                                                  Spoiler:

1-Neptune the Brionne@Normalium Z
                                                  Level 24/Male/Adament/Torrent
                                                  Bubblebeam/Disarming Voice/Echoed Voice/Aqua Jet

2- Jin-Wei The Trumbeak@Fightinium Z
                                                  Level 22/Female/Mild/Keen Eye
                                                  Pluck/Brick Break/Echoed Voice/Work Up

3-N/A

4-Anubis The Eevee@Amulet Coin
                                                  Level 20/Male/Hasty/Adaptability
                                                  Work Up/Bite/Refresh/Quick Attack

5- Freya The Ledian@Silk Scarf
                                                  Level 24/Female//Early Bird
                                                  Swift/Silver Wind/Light Screen/Mach Punch

6- Bakasura The Alolan Raticate@Normalium Z
                                                  Level 22/Male/Bold/Gluttony
                                                  Bite/Quick Attack/Hyper Fang/Assurance

RETIRED
                                                  Spoiler:

Ratatoskr the Yungoos
                                                  Level 12/Male

Khepri the Butterfree
                                                  Level 17/Male

Belona The Crabrawler
                                                  Level 19/Female

COMPLETED CHALLENGES

Quick Reply