Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 15th, 2018 (12:58 AM).
She's so beautiful :D

Quote:
That what accepting yourself means to me. You know what you are, who you are, your strengths and weaknesses and you are embracing them
Found this on google :)

The whole quote is:
Quote:
That what accepting yourself means to me. You know what you are, who you are, your strengths and weaknesses and you are embracing them. You feel and know the love that is around and withing and you strive to become a better person EVERY SINGLE DAY.
No line said 'the exception to accepting yourself is being a girly girl' o.o;

So, i guess self acceptance sites aren't totally against girlyness. There are people who accept it.

But, maybe it is in general misunderstood. I hope people stop misunderstanding girlyness, cuz its hurtful for people like me to be around when they do :'( I REALLY love girly things and i always loved them. My whole life isn't all about battling and being 'cool' all the time. Maybe some people, that works for them, but not me. I wanna enjoy and embrace cute and pretty things :D and not feel ashamed of it. I don't see how that isn't valid.

I made this thread because, i notice some self help sites talk against liking stuff like fashion o_o;

I wish i didn't have my autism so bad. This world confuses me so much.

Hopefully this thread isn't gonna start any drama. I wanna reach out, not get attacked. I've been attacked too often in my life anyways :(

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 15th, 2018 (1:13 AM).

People that spend time deriding women (most likely to be addressed as capital f Females in their rants) for enjoying stereotypical girly attributes is such a boring thing to be hung up on - like cool, go retweet adam22 or some muk, lmao.

You live your life as long as you're being healthy about it, darling.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 15th, 2018 (1:25 AM). Edited December 15th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.
She's so beautiful :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her View Post
People that spend time deriding women (most likely to be addressed as capital f Females in their rants) for enjoying stereotypical girly attributes is such a boring thing to be hung up on - like cool, go retweet adam22 or some ****, lmao.

You live your life as long as you're being healthy about it, darling.
Good post :) Thanks. (i mean, i'm pretty sure its on my side, anyways. i'm not 100% sure, but don't mind me. i'm a confused aspie)

I don't get why people get so hung up they'll make a person like me feel insignificant. I think people should just enjoy life no matter what their tastes.

Putting down people for their tastes differing from yours is a waste of time. Its sad so many people don't use their time for nicer things :/

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

Quick Reply