• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Mr. James

[Evict] Rabinov

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
[Theoppositeofevict]Sawsbuckfan

random voting won't really get us anywhere.

[Evict] Deuspro

Sparkin

random voting won't really get us anywhere.

[Evict] Deuspro

And you stacked a vote on a random someone who already has a vote. Isn't that the same that would happen in a random lynch, except that there're votes focused on one person?

EDIT: Lyncher on DeusPro?

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
[evict] gimmepie

I'm sussreading on Doof and Mr. James, but it's not that strong enough to vote for them at the moment

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I don't understand doof's vote there after saying random voting is bad, so I'm suspicious of him too. And since I have yet to vote, that's where it's going for now.

[Evict] Bidoof FTW

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
And you stacked a vote on a random someone who already has a vote. Isn't that the same that would happen in a random lynch, except that there're votes focused on one person?

EDIT: Lyncher on DeusPro?

Yeah, I'd like to know how does that logic work. I'm suspicious, but not enough rn to change my vote for no reason, even when it is a random one.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Eh, i'm not suspicious enough of someone to vote them seriously, so here is a random one.

[Vote] TheUnCreativeSawsbuckFan

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Wanted to get some reactions by stacking. I have no intention of leading a lynch onto Deuspro. I'd like to see people actually discussing instead of a bunch of "random vote yay".

EDIT: why would I call people out with stacking as town in past games then decide to use it as a tactic if i was scum? Would be a stupid mistake on my part, no?

Last edited:
Years
That's..intresting. I'll vote later on.

This post sure wasn't.

Don't we usually randovote on D1 unless someone has something?

Can we maybe not encourage this? It doesn't help the town at all. It just makes it much easier for mafia to skate through the game. Low effort town play is largely responsible for the torrent of mafia victories lately.

I don't understand doof's vote there after saying random voting is bad, so I'm suspicious of him too. And since I have yet to vote, that's where it's going for now.

[Evict] Bidoof FTW

I agree! Don't argue against random voting and then random vote.

I refuse to random vote and intend to actually play the game. Currently I have scum leans on Kapper, Nicki and Doof2. Thoughts?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I agree with GP we shouldn't really be random voting since that usually helps the mafia out so
[Unevict] Rabinov
[Evict] No One (until something comes up)
I have a little bit of suspicion on Doof for the hhypocritical "we shouldn't random vote" post but not enough yet to feel like we should investigate him

Last edited:

Sparkin

Also, I've heard a mechanic that says that Lyncher's targets can't be mafia. But probably many people don't know about it (looking at the GM) so it's taking a chance.
Well, not like Lyncher will come out and say their target out loud.

Last edited:

Mr. James

Bidoof FTW had explained the motive behind his vote, yet he did not change it, with it being a reaction test.

[Lynch] Bidoof FTW

Years
There's a difference between random voting and random lynching, random voting actually helps, it's good to know who people are willing to vote for and how those people react.

I understand why Sparkin jumped the gun, but Doof's reply is good enough for me.

EDIT: Besides, if Doof really is the Lyncher, we just have to not vote DeusPro

Random voting is just an excuse not to discuss and scumhunt. I dislike it when a whole flock of people are random voting and nobody is actually discussing anything. Besides, I can't be the only one who'd vote a fellow mafia on day one just to fuck with assumptions like yours.

I doubt Doof is the lyncher. He's far too experienced to be that painfully obvious. I could believe that he's mafia who slipped, but I really doubt he's the lyncher.

Years
So, Johnny claiming every view other than his is wrong as-per-usual. We are having this discussion because I started it. If everyone in a thread just random votes, we get nowhere. Anyway, I'm not going to bother with this pointless exchange any further. It, much like a thread full of random votes, gets us nowhere.

I want more thoughts on Kapper/Nicki/Doof2 from people please. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't get some actual responses.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Can't really say anything for the others. I'm actually stumped for what to do for D1, which is why I suggested randovoting.

Years
No, your view is very wrong and as per usual, you won't take it. We've been catching scum D1 this way for so long now that it boggles my mind you're so against it.

Really? Cause I just caught scum day one through reasoning. But seriously mate, this is not the place to debate this. It detracts from the game.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
I'm not sure what to say honestly, Just seeing Melody get N0'd was intresting since i remember it happened in Twilight festival. I don't think anyone is suspicious yet so I'll probably randovote, just not yet.

Back