• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA $10 i forget about this thread

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
how much is 10 AUD in USD?

What's been going on in your life lately?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
alright but you gotta buy me pizza with it

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
how much is 10 AUD in USD?

I think like $7.10 to $7.40 atm?

What's been going on in your life lately?

ended my brief stint in the corporate world to go back to uni, currently doing my Masters in Environment & Sustainability :)

Have you ever visited anywhere other than Australia?
ye been to: Sri Lanka (many times, extended family there), Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, The Philippines, Poland, Czech Republic and New Zealand. mostly around asia so far, keen to go to latin america next though!

What is your favorite album of 20gayteen so far?

oofff I know it only came out yesterday but 'Bloom' by Troye Sivan has risen right to the top. previously it was a toss up between Years & Years' 'Palo Santo' or 'Voicenotes' by charlie puth. notable mentions @ hayley kiyoko & shawn mendes

Can you define "great person in real life"?

do you mean like a person that i enjoy spending time with? or an all-round great person? if the former - someone who's chill and has a good sense of humour, but challenges me to be better (and appreciates being challenged as well). if all-round great person, then someone with integrity, ambition, and compassion are all important, as is self-awareness and cultural awareness.

alright but you gotta buy me pizza with it

ok one hawaiian pizza coming right up

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
when are you visiting queensland? C:

Back