• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

Years
Straight. I do not feel shy to comment on and compliment a good-looking male but I'm not attracted towards them.

I pretty much have to agree with this.

I seem to learn a new term for labelling sexuality every time someone posts one of these threads, it makes me realise how few orientations we are actually taught in comparison to those we have to seek information about ourselves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I haven't done anything with a guy, but the penis attracts me. Don't care for their physique at all though. I'm straight, but I do have bicurious tendicies.

Years
I'm straight through and through.

I can admit when men are attractive, but I'm not attracted to them. Honestly though I'd be pretty awkward about that.

I guess all I can add to that is that women are awesome.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I'm hetero-flexible. You figure it out.

I'd like to see people answer using the Kinsey Scale. I would be a 2 on that thing.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Alfred Kinsey was a sexologist who studied various aspects of human sexuality. He developed this scale, The Kinsey Scale, as a way of more accurately categorizing human sexual orientation. Here it is:

kinsey-scale.png

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I don't see how hypersexuality relates to actual sexual orientation. If anything, the increased sexual drive could make someone have sex with an otherwise undesired sex, but that is just conditional. And I've never believed that a healthy human being could be truly asexual.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I don't see how hypersexuality relates to actual sexual orientation. If anything, the increased sexual drive could make someone have sex with an otherwise undesired sex, but that is just conditional. And I've never believed that a healthy human being could be truly asexual.
It probably doesn't; it's just something to use as a counterpoint to asexuality; I should have said 'fully sexual', really.
What I mean for the asexuality axis is having something like 'exclusively asexual', 'incidentally sexual', 'more than incidentally sexual', et al. Most of it won't apply to most people, admittedly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Here to represent with Alex >:3

I am a solid, homo 6 on the Kinsey scale.

Reactions: Her

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I'd probably be somewhere right around a 3 or 4, but with that being said, I'm pansexual. While I have been closer to more guys than girls, I don't really attribute that as a sign to my sexuality--they were just merely the ones that I happened to like. I can say that I don't really like girls all that much, although it is less of physical attraction thing than it is that I find most girls annoying. I don't know what it is really, and I'm probably making a big generalization about A LOT of people that I don't know... but I haven't really met any prominent examples or had any great experience to prove me otherwise. There are the exceptions, of course, as there always is, but they were far and few--not enough to shake that feeling. I'm pansexual though, so gender does not really equate into my sexuality like I already said--anybody can have the potential to be attractive to me and catch my eye. Looks are definitely a bonus, but they are honestly just a door opener... it is the personality that really truly matters. Someone could be the most physically beautiful person in the world, but if their a total ***** or something like that, then I wouldn't want them around... Anyway, the point of that was to say that attraction is based on a lot more than physical attributes.

Regarding all this though, I am not that highly sexual of a person. I have my times, but sex is not wholly important to me. I definitely view it as something that is somewhat special, because I would actually prefer there to be some strong feelings with the person, regardless of their gender. I used to think I was asexual because of this, but then I realized that I'm honestly quite the opposite, which is fine by me!

@Alex: Well that's good! Life's a whole lost easier when you're honest with yourself!(:

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I am asexual I don't bother to even think about sex. Yes I have had it and did not like it at all, it was soooo gross. IDK my views might change but as of now sex is just not something I am into or for that matter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I've always been into women and I don't see that changing anytime soon

I'd add more detail about my preference for teh ladies now but my girlfriend would kill me if I did.

On a more serious note I still have a healthy sex drive but emotionally I feel nothing for a person other than my blood brother and the love of my life nowadays.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I'd add more detail about my preference for teh ladies now but my girlfriend would kill me if I did.

Spoiler:

Bring it on,say it..challenge accepted!!...there is no girl on earth as awesome as me anyway!u.u

minamike10b.jpg

i'm listening~

Back