• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 6: Conversation:

Yuki asked Max a series of questions about his mission to inspect Team Magma, until he said something that really made Max's ears prick up.
"I've got a lead for you, but I'll explain if we are alone." Max's heart started beating quickly. This was his first lead since, wait his last lead was finding out about Heatran. Max felt a little dumb for getting so excited about it. Max still wanted to know about the lead though.
"Well, we've got some catching up to do anyway, so how about after the tournament we meet and catch up?" Max continued "Anyway, how are you doing in the tournament so far? Have you gotten through to round 2 or are you still yet to battle?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I sit down on the bench and quickly look over at Loryn, the person I know best here. She doesn't look back, she's too busy.

"yes, I finished my first battle with just two pokémon, none knocked out. The trainer I was up against was pretty pathetic though, using poison type moves on a Lucario and such."

I stare to the ceiling for a second.

"After the first round is over, where do you plan on staying for the night?"

I was originally planning on leaving after Loryn's battle but I guess I can wait for Max's now. I honestly can't be bothered to wait here much longer. If need be I could always watch it on tv but where the fun in that. I was hoping he didn't have anywhere to stay so he had an excuse to stay at mine, as often he would be kind of awkward around offers like it, and hopefully we could catch up then.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 7: Yuki's Offer:

Yuki told Max about his easy win in the first round, while sitting down on a bench. Max took a seat next to him as he looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, before looking back at Max. Yuki asked Max where he was staying after the first round ended. He felt like smacking his face against a desk, he hadn't even thought about where he was staying for the night.
"I guess I'll see if the Pokemon Centre has any rooms, though I doubt that there will be any free rooms, because of all of the tourists here for the tournament. Why, you got any ideas?" Max asked as Eevee jumped onto Yuki's lap and tried to get Yuki to pet him.

Years
Seth watched Zephyr take out his opponent's Scizor effortlessly. "Aww yeah! Way to show 'em Seep!" He called then waited for Rider to make it back to the observation area, after getting the crowd going once more. "Hey man excellent show, made quick work of that loser." Seth replied and watched Richter leave the arena in defeat. Seth looked up to the screen as the announcer called out two unfamiliar names. Vincent Halbierd and Hojo Kurasu.

The Vincent man walked straight his body shrowded in a long black duster. While Hojo was just your average looking blond haired guy. He wore a t-shirt and jeans, nothing special. The battle was underway, as Hojo sent out Rapidash. Vincent countered with an Onyx. The fire horse ran forward and spun so it's rear hooves faced the opponent it lifted it's legs to kick, but in that moment it took, the huge rock snake burrowed into the ground.

Seth shrugged, as he could still barly catch what Yuki and the new guy were talking about, seemed like it was about a place for the newcommer to stay for the night. Though it was already confirmed that Yuki knew the boy, this just made it more apparent.

Making quick work of his Fire opponent with a Dig that transitioned instantaniously into a bind. The Onyx waved it's upper half as Hojo returned his first Pokemon. "Haha, pretty good there, mate! But see how you handle this!" Hojo taunted as he released his next Pokemon, Sealo.

"Ice Beam Attack!" Hojo ordered, the Onyx again avoided the attack with a swift Dig. "Too Bad! Sealo use Earthquake!" The fat blue Pokemon obeyed and flopped on the ground, causing the entire arena to rumble. Onyx weakly poked it's head out but groned that it was still slightly battle worthy, for the moment at least. As soon as the rock snake resurfaced it was met by a beam of energized bubbles.

"Ouch," Seth replied weakly, both these trainers seemed pretty straight forward in their battle strategy. He wasn't to interested, but not uninterested either. This changed almost immediately when Vincent sent out his next Pokemon, Raichu. Seth wanted to comment on the back and fourth type disadvantage, but held it in as his dark green eyes flashed lime for a second. And there he seen it, the dark aura that surrounded the Electric mouse, Vincent was using a Shadow Pokemon.

Seth moved from his seat and pressed up agaisnt the glass his left hand instictivly hovering over an empty Ultraball that was in a Pokeball dispenser attached to his Snag Machine. 'Damn it...Not today.' He forced himself to withdraw from the partition, back to his seat.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn turned sharply to Iruko as he began frantically talking into his phone. A look of concern fell over her face as he bolted from the room, but she didn't dare get up to follow as the two next opponents were being called. If she was up next, she didn't dare miss her battle. Her stomach began churning as two names popped up on the board.

The two trainers were unfamiliar though. Vincent and Hojo. Loryn let out a sigh of relief and let her gaze wander around the room. Yuki and the newcomer were talking easily to one another. Hmph. They must've been friends or something. Her eyes fell on the Eevee in the new boy's lap, and the little Vaporeon at his feet. Wait...What? Loryn hand reached down to where her Pokemon had been sitting, but found nothing but air. She groaned, stood up, and marched over to Vaporeon.

Vaporeon herself was having a great time at this new boy's feet, making silly faces at the Eevee in an attempt to make it laugh. Her fun was cut short as she felt herself get scooped up in her trainer's hands. "Vaporeon, I swear you'll be the death of me," Loryn sighed, tightening her grip on the struggling Pokemon. "Sorry," she glanced from Yuki to his friend before returning to her seat. She gave Seth a curious look as she walked past, but said nothing.

Years
"That Raichu...It's a Shadow Pokemon, but somethings...up with it." Seth stated outloud more to himself than anyone. Charmeleon looked up to his trainer then back to the Raichu then to its Trainer, Vincent questionably. "Char?" The red Pokemon questioned Seth. "This Vincent guy...he's not like the others I've repoed from, it seems as though he's got some skill in handeling his True Wild Pokemon." Seth ansewered what he presumed was his Pokemon's question. "That Raichu seems almost...content."

"Shadow Bolt." Vincent spoke calmly, clarifying that Seth was indeed correct over it being a Shadow Pokemon. Raichu's cheeks glowed a deep blue, almost black. A moment after a stream of dark lightning launched forth completely decimating any chance the Sealo had in one swift move.

"What kind of move was that?" Hojo questioned returning Sealo to it's Greatball. "Very well, gotta make this one count. Go for it! Sudowoodo!" The imitation Pokemon spouted from it's ball and took the stage russling it's berry-like appendages whilst saying it's name. "Rock Slide right away!" Hojo called as his Pokemon shuffled abit before summoning a rolling river of rather large rocks.

"Agility." Again Vincent declared without much emotion. Raichu effortlessly turned into a orange blur whipping around and between the boulders just to show off. The speed the mouse Pokemon had was outstanding especially when considering how close the rocks rolled next to eachother, yet it still managed to breeze by and hault right as it came within range of the Sudowoodo who raised it's eyes questionbly. "Brick Break." Vincent added.

With that Raichu drove it's hardend paw into the mid-section of it's opponent and even managed to chip off a small chunk of the Rock Pokemon before sending it bouncing across the arena towards it's Trainer. "It's over." Vincent said returning his Raichu over his shoulder as he turned to walk off.

Seth kept his eyes on Vincent as long as possible then looked up to the screen to see Hojo's face fade out. 'Gunna have to congratulate him as well. To be able to work with a Shadow Pokemon as if it were a normal Raichu.' Seth was aware that it was no easy feat to do, since normal Raichu were know to be stubborn and rather difficult to train.

"And an easy win for Vincent Halbierd, brings us to the seventh match. Fier VS the late show, Max!" The voice called over the intercom the next battle to be held.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 8: Round 1! VS Fier!:

Before Yuki even had a chance to answer, Max looked down to see a Vaporeon playing at his feet. Max smiled at the Vaporeon, before being taken away by its trainer; as she had done this, the battle in the area below had ended. Max looked up at the screen to see the matchup, he was to the right of the screen! Max stood up and swallowed hard, Eevee jumped up onto his shoulder. Max looked back as he opened the door to enter the colosseum, there was no turning back now, Max thought as he closed the door behind him.
Max continued walking into the roar of the crowd; he soon started to worry and found himself on the floor, then pulling himself up to his feet. He took his place at the end of the battlefield to see his opposition staring back at him, he didn't quite remember his name.
"The battle between Max and Fier, begins. Now!" Max heard the announcer call. He saw Fier throw one Pokéball up and into the air, to reveal his first Pokémon, a Gastrodon, West Sea to be precise. Max, threw one of his Pokéballs up into the air and revealed Fezzy, his Unfezant once again. Max and Feir's stare held up for a few seconds, until Gastrodon started off with a Surf, drenching Fezzy, but not dealing much damage at all, making a smile spread across Max's face. Until, Gastrodon leached onto Fezzy.
Max's smile soon disappeared as he yelled "Fezzy, use Fly!" out into the field as Fezzy cried out in agony. A bead of sweat developed on Max's forehead, he looked around frantically wondering what to do.
Max's smile soon returned though as he commanded "Fezzy use Detect and then Quick Attack from underneath." The Unfezant did as commanded, catapulting the Gastrodon high, up into the air. It soon landed back on the ground, and went it did so Fier commended:
"Surf, one more time!" Fier coaxed on. "C'mon Gastro, you can do this, I believe in you!" The Gastrodon soon got up and prepared to use Surf.
"Fezzy, Detect once more!" Max called out as the Unfezant set up the invisible barrier. The Gastrodon slid along with its waves once more, only to hit the barrier. Max commanded Fezzy to use Fly as the Unfezant flew out of the Gastrodon's grasp.
"You know what to do Gastro" Fier called out to the Gastrodon as a shot of panic shot through Max as a thin, beam of ice, shot from its mouth.
"Fezzy! Dodge!" Max yelled out to Fezzy, and then repeated it twice. After the third time, the Unfezant skilfully dodged. Fezzy reared up a launched herself at the Gastrodon, knocking it to the ground and out cold.
Max pumped his fist into the air as Eevee jumped up. Fier pulled out his next Pokéball and revealed his next Pokémon, a Jolteon. But this Jolteon didn't seem normal, it had a dark essence about it that made Max's blood run cold. The Jolteon poised itself, ready for battle.
"Use, Quick Attack Fezzy!" Max commanded and as Fezzy flew close enough to strike, the Jolteon had used Double Team, this made Max, Eevee and Fezzy alike all feel uneasy. They all felt that this Pokémon was not normal and that it seemed stronger than any other Jolteon any of them had ever seen before.
"Use Stomp Jolteon!" Fier called. About sixteen Jolteon all jumped onto Fezzy at once, sending her to the ground. The one Jolteon remained. Fezzy tried and tried to get to her feet, and as Max pulled out his Pokéball to return Fezzy, the Jolteon sprung into the air and used Thunderbolt, knocking Unfezant out cold. Even Fier looked at Jolteon unforgivingly as the crowd grew louder with excitement and distaste, the crowd had seen many things today, but not a Pokémon, using a brutal move without its trainers orders. Max returned the unconscious bird to her Pokéball, while drawing another. But, Eevee jumped onto the battlefield in front of Max, much to the latter's dismay. Eevee looked back at Max, wearing an excited look.
"Alright, you can fight, but if you get into any trouble, I'm getting you out of there. Understand?" Max said to Eevee. He nodded back. Max's stomach churned as he was worried about Eevee.

Years
So the boy Yuki was conversing with, was named, Max. The first portion of the battle went swimmingly for him, with only a minor hold up between Gastrodaon and Max's Unfezent. Seth's eyes flicked lime green yet again as Fier sent out his Jolteon to take care of Max's Flying Type Pokemon. 'Another Shadow Pokemon, this one's more like the rest, beyond it's trainers control. Their bond is weak...pitifully so.' Seth thought to himself peering into the Jolteon's mind. Being too far from the Pokemon itself he couldn't truly sense it's thoughts, but it's emotion toward it's Trainer was just as Seth had predicted. Jolteon held no connection to Fier, but that didn't nessaccerily mean it wouldn't obey, only ment that the Pokemon would act out irrationally. Seth's eyes widened as Max's Eevee took the arena on it's own accord.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Everyone out!" I called, throwing all six of my pokeballs in the air.

Blaziken, Empoleon, Krookodile, Flygon, Gardevoir and Eevee all appeared. All of them knew I was serious. I rarely called them all out like this when it was day time.

"Listen everyone! You all know that my sister disappeared a year ago! I have reason to believe that she was her a few minutes ago and was taken by a group of people. I do not know who they were because I only heard them on my phone. I want you to go in pairs. Eevee and Flygon, search from the sky. Blaziken and Empoleon go with each other and watch each other's back. Gardevoir and Krookodile, go together. If you find anything report back to me before taking any action. Only attack when attacked. I will be searching alone. If nothing has been found, meet back at the bridge across the gap in about 10 minutes. Understand? Now go! Try to find my little sister and the thugs who took her! If you are attacked, show no mercey, but do not harm them beyond recovery. Blaziken, do not use your special form for any reason." I commanded all of them.

Yes sir. Gardevoir's voice entered my head, as the rest nodded.

When they split up, I continued down the streets to were I thought she may have called from. She must have been taken captive and escaped with her phone. I thought.

For a while I checked around the Colosseum, I knew it wasn't in side the big dome, but I knew it had to be somewhere outside. From were I stood, I relived the call. The sounds of the audience I heard in the phone, I could hear about the same now. I looked on the ground and the afternoon sun glimmered off of something on the ground. I ran over to the glimmering reflection. I looked down, and there was a phone smashed into bits. I picked up the phone. I could still read the last thing on the phone.

Iruko.
Call Ended.

I looked at the color of the phone and the shape. It was no doubt hers. Because I was the one who bought it for her. I looked around, but there was no trace of where they had went.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I was shocked wen Max's name was called out, considering I hadn't had much of chance to answer back yet. I turn to the little vaporeon who now looks slightly confused at the disapearence of it's eevee friend. I reach my hand out and scratch it behind its ear.

"He's a good friend, as you heard his names Max, and I owe him quite a lot of gratitude for some of the things he has done for me," I say to Loryn. She listens even though I had previously said some awful things, but being around Max makes me feel like I need to keep up a good impression. I decide to look at the battle now. To my suprise I see Max's eevee, a pokémon I don't think he had last time we met. The eevee looks like it likes Max, and it looks like Max is concerned but doesn't want to let it down. That's just Max, he can never really take charge, he's too clumsy. I turn back to Loryn for a second.

"Why are you still here? You don't look like you are watching the battles. I'm going home after Max's, the last one doesn't look to interesting, but you don't look like you're here to view these battles.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn gazed out onto the battlefield, not really paying attention to much of anything. She knew a new boy, the one that had been talking to Yuki, had been called out, but she didn't catch his or his opponent's names. She blinked, unimpressed, as the boy's Unefezant took out the other trainer's Gastrodon. The bird-like Pokemon defeated the large slug, but it was taken out by its opponent's electric-type Eeveelution. Her interest spiked however when the boy let his Eevee take a shot at his challenger's hauntingly strong Jolteon. What is he doing? Obviously that Eevee's going to get crushed, she thought with a frown, and looked down at Vaporeon, who was too caught up in getting petted that she hadn't noticed either of her family line. Loryn looked to see who was giving her Pokemon so much attention, and she forced herself not to frown as she saw it was Yuki.

He mentioned something about Max being a good friend of his and helping him out a lot in the past. Oh. So his name is Max, she thought silently, giving Yuki a slight nod as she turned away, pulling Vaporeon with her. She stiffened as the other trainer asked why she was still here.

"I'm battling next," Loryn muttered, still not looking at Yuki. She figured this by default, since all of her other companions had went previously. She narrowed her eyes as Yuki said he was going to leave after Max's battle, as the last one didn't interest him. However, she said nothing and silently fumed in her mind: Whatever. It's not like I wanted him here anyways. I guess I'm just too 'naive' to be cared about. Well, I'll show him how strong I really am. I'll show everybody. Her anger was getting the best of her, but at this point she didn't care much anymore. She just wanted this day to be over with.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Oh I hadn't realised there were Loryn hadn't battled... I decided to take the cheeky aproach to this.

"Actually, there's two more battles then. I had presumed you had finished your battle to be honest, and if were paying more attention you would know that there are two trainers going after you."

Hopefully that will make her feel embarrassed enough not to question me again. I hate being wrong. I don't smile, but I stay facing the battle as I say this, making sure I'm being a bit rude and deadly serious. Why has this side come out of me today? I'm not usually this ignorant am I?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Oh I hadn't realised there were Loryn hadn't battled... I decided to take the cheeky aproach to this.

"Actually, there's two more battles then. I had presumed you had finished your battle to be honest, and if were paying more attention you would know that there are two trainers going after you."

Hopefully that will make her feel embarrassed enough not to question me again. I hate being wrong. I don't smile, but I stay facing the battle as I say this, making sure I'm being a bit rude and deadly serious. Why has this side come out of me today? I'm not usually this ignorant am I?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn rolled her eyes and stood up, stomping more than walking out of the observation area. Vaporeon let out a squeal of protest - that man was scratching her ear and she didn't want to leave! - but and irritated glare from her trainer shut her up. Her head was pounding in the beginnings of a headache and her nails were digging so hard into her skin that they almost drew blood. She sat down with a huff on a bench near the lockers and finally let her angry thoughts flow.

What the hell! Loryn mentally screamed, her face twisting in disgust. Yuki's just like every other trainer here: pathetic and rude. I don't care though. Not at all. These people aren't my friends. They're all the same and I'm stupid for thinking any one of them has good in their hearts. Sure, she was overreacting. But the tears that stung the edges of her eyes just fueled her anger more. She didn't want to cry. It would show how weak she really was. Vaporeon barked out her concern, pawing at Loryn's arm, but her trainer returned her to her pokeball without a second thought. They'd be up soon anyways.

Years
Seth turned his head to watch Loryn storm out toward the locker rooms. 'Hmm, getting cold feet over her battle?' Seth monologued, not putting any actual thought towards it since he hadn't been paying attention to any of the Trainer's conversation. He was more so interested in seeing how Max's Eevee would fair against it's Electric counter part. Max seemed confident enough, but also had a short look of worry on his face. Seth was sure that if things started going down hill he'd withdraw the Eevee in an instant. But was it really worth using one of your three slots, maybe there was something special about the little fox Pokemon? 'High Level?'

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
10 minutes had past and I sat on the wall of the bridge waiting for the others. First to arrive were Flygon and Eevee. With disappointment on their faces.

"Good job guys. Return for now." I said raising there pokeballs to return them.

Next to return were Gardevoir and Krookodile. Again they didn't have anything and I returned them to their pokeballs.

Finally, Blaziken and Empoleon returned, a few minutes late. Unlike the others, they looked like they had gotten in a battle, but were fine.

"What happen to you guys?" I asked standing up.

Blaz Blaz.

Empoleon.

Both of them stretched out a hand. Blaziken had a card and Empoleon had a very familiar necklace. I took both of them. The war an ID of a man who didn't look familiar to me. When I touched the necklace, I quickly learned it was a necklace I had gotten for my sister in Sinnoh when I went there to catch her Shiny Vanillite.

"Where did you both get these?" I asked looking at the necklace.

Blaz Blaz Blaziken.
Empol Empoleon.

"Near the entrance?" I asked and they both nodded.

I thought about running after them, but it may put me and my sister at risk.

"Let's return to the viewing room. I don't want to put us or my sister in potential danger." I said.

Empoleon and Blaziken are both very strong. I knew they could handle their selves. I thought I returned Empoleon to his pokeball.

"Blaziken, what type of pokemon did you fight?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"It was a pokemon you hadn't seen before?" I asked.

Blaze Blaziken. The dark red Blaziken announced. Blaziken was a shiny pokemon just like my sister's Vanillite. I was surprised he had as little trouble as he actually had.

"Return for now and rest. Tonight we will look for more signs. I also found my sister's phone I got her." I said, returning Blaziken to his ball.

I looked down at the necklace and put it around my neck. The phone I had placed my pocket, or what I could still tell was a phone. I walked back in and into the waiting room. My eyes were still a bit swollen from crying, but I didn't care.

When I walked into the locker room, I was surprised to see Loryn sitting near them. It looked like she wanted to cry.

"Holding back from crying isn't healthy." I told her as I turned to my locker and unlocked it. I placed my sister's phone in my backpack and put it back in and locked it back. I walked over to Loryn and placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn jumped as she felt someone touch her shoulder. She turned slightly to see Iruko, and let out a sigh of relief. She didn't really mind if he saw her like this; she was fairly comfortable around him. "I-It's nothing," Loryn said, forcing a quick smile. Her voice was even and calm when she was frustrated - a trait she was glad she had acquired. "I'm just-" she paused, thinking about how she could lie and claim that her nervousness for the upcoming battle was getting to her. But she knew Iruko would see right through it. "-I'm just mad. It seems like everyone got so cruel after they participated in their battles. I dunno." She shrugged, looking away again.

Gee. Poor me. I sound so foolish, like my life is over because someone was mean to me. Get over it. Loryn mentally scolded herself, then glanced back at Iruko momentarily. "I'm fine though. Don't worry about it." she hadn't meant for her tone to be so cold, so she added a quick smile at the end of her sentence to hopefully reassure him. What was going on with her today anyways? Mood swings much?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I nodded when she told me and put my hand back to myside.

"Something is not normal today. Something that I believe might be changing all of us slowly. Even if we don't notice it ourselves." I fingered the necklace as I turned away.

There was something that had always been odd to me. I could always sense when something was wrong, and at times, I wish I didn't have that trait.

"Remember one thing, negative energy is not a good thing to give into, but it is also something not to hold in." I said, now looking at my own hands. Even I had given into hatred today. I thought.

"A show I use to watch on TV, had a wise old man that loved tea." I chuckled a little.

"One thing he said has always stuck with me. There is energy all around us. The energy is both Yin and Yang, positive and negative energy. If you give into one too much, it can tear you apart. Today, there is more negative energy than there is positive. If I am correct, someone today is using negative energy to try to turn us against one another. Because in time, I think we will all have to stand together and fight as one. We have to trust in each other, even if one seems a bit cruel. That person may not be in full control of himself. Three people, that I know of, not including me have met the negative usurper today. I my self have only seen him once, but he has not yet talked to me yet, not alone like he seems to love doing. He is probably watching us now. He is not a threat yet, but in time, I believe he will be." I said, walking back to the viewing room. "It is normal to get mad at someone, but it isn't good to stay mad forever. Let it out and then forgive."

Why am I talking like this today? These sentences I am saying today, I don't even full understand. So why am I saying them? I thought as I took a seat in the viewing room.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn burst out laughing after Iruko's speech. She couldn't help it, the way he was talking cracked her up. "Gosh, when did you become such a philosopher?" she grinned at him. Her tone may have been joking, but everything Iruko had said was true. She needed to lighten up and not let every little thing get to her. "You know, you're like a ray of sunshine in this gloomy place. Thanks for cheering me up," her voice echoed after him as he retreated back to the viewing area. Loryn, however, chose to stay behind. She would be up soon anyways, and honestly she didn't want to deal with anybody in that room right then.

She had noticed Iruko was holding something in his hands whilst speaking with her previously. A glimmer from it had caught her attention, but Loryn didn't think about it until he was gone. It wasn't like she would rush into the observation area and question Iruko about what it was, but her curiousity was peaking. Perhaps she'd ask about it later, after her battle. If she even remembered, that is.

Years
Seth seen that Iruko had returned, though he didn't really notice him leave. He then looked to the locker rooms from wence he came from. He did notice however, that Loryn hadn't follow him in, which for some reason struck him as odd. Maybe simply because since the two met, they've really seemed to hit it off. Seth thought a moment on the last thing he said to Loryn. But it wasn't the 'thank you' it should have been, when she stepped between he and Rider. He remembered that he actually shoved her out of the way. Why was that suddenly eatting at him, just as she said, she 'was only tring to help.' He waited a few minutes then, "Damn it." He cursed getting to his feet. "Hey Charmeleon let me know if anything interesting goes down..." Seth trailed off as he made his way into the locker room.

Seth seen Loryn sitting on the benches, but didn't look particularily upset. 'Maybe this was a stupid idea...so out of character.' He thought, but decided to play it the rough guy still. "So, shivering over your up comming battle?" He asked sarcastically with a wide smile on his face. Arms crossed over his chest. he stood at the edge of the bench that she was sitting on, with one of his over-sized boots resting on it as well.

Last edited:
Back