• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Unfortunately, her team has already been set. Well, just two hints about it (and this will not start a guessing competition people! Don't want to!!! Leave that for yourself!)
1-She has a themed lineup (guess by her name)
2-chibaymaga has two corrects (and one of them is the obvious Pikachu)

sorry, I know you said no guessing competition and you dont have to say if im right or not but one of those pictures is a charizard and pikachu is on her team and you said 2 where right. also you said check out her name and ash is in her name, but that is all im saying, of course i may be completely wrong.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Yeah, i know he said he doesnt want a guessing game, but i cant resist just one post about it. I think it will be either a fire team, or a remake of Ash's team from the anime or something because i dont think he'd want to have two Trainer's (Ashlee and Red) with the exact same team

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2008
flash carts store roms for a gba/ds to play

Are you saying you payed for this game?:shocked: Because if you did you have been ripped off. This is a free game and is not made to be played on a game boy advance/ds it was made for an emulator or flash cartridge.

flash carts make roms playable on handhelds

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Sorry zel, but I gotta guess. No competition, but I'm guessing.

Since she's a thief, Houndoom is the other one chibaymaga got right. That's what I think. It makes sense. Pikachu and Houndoom is my guess, and I'm not being competitive.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2008
o and to chibay i thought someone made it on a gba cart sorry

and zel i might be a newbie but isn't lance supposted to have the champ music it dosn't matter that u can't use his old theme you should just name lance champion it's your choice tho

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
cantwaittilD/p I think he wants to keep it at E4 Music, instead of champion music. He also said that if he changes it to champion, he gets your rival's name instead.

Also, if you have something else to say, don't double post. There's an EDIT button.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2008
like i said i am a newbie what if he names lance Champ instead of champion then make the Champion Music play anyway there for music is fine and so is lance

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
It's zel's hack, he can do what he wants. Also, i think your guess is a good one marz, i dont want any competition either

Oh, and D/P dude, you may be new, but thats no excuse for not reading the rules

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
like i said i am a newbie what if he names lance Champ instead of champion then make the Champion Music play anyway there for music is fine and so is lance

HE CAN'T NAME IT CHAMPION. Bother to read at all? If he changes it to custom, Lance will have regular trainer music. He also explained that he doesn't want to touch the trainers and battle music stuff.

and yeah, you should still read the rules, no excuse for it. Double Posting=Bad.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
Years
Unfortunately, her team has already been set. Well, just two hints about it (and this will not start a guessing competition people! Don't want to!!! Leave that for yourself!)
1-She has a themed lineup (guess by her name)
2-chibaymaga has two corrects (and one of them is the obvious Pikachu)

sorry, I know you said no guessing competition and you dont have to say if im right or not but one of those pictures is a charizard and pikachu is on her team and you said 2 where right. also you said check out her name and ash is in her name, but that is all im saying, of course i may be completely wrong.

I thinks so too, but it could be any other pokemon in the picture. I hope this hack is acutally finshed and I cant wait for the new beta

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2007
Are you saying you payed for this game?:shocked: Because if you did you have been ripped off. This is a free game and is not made to be played on a game boy advance/ds it was made for an emulator or flash cartridge.

Im not ripped off xD I think o.o
Its just on comp i dont get so much and i got a GBA in real life and when i was looking at stores to get new game i find Pokemon Shiny Gold...i was like..woot? new pokemon game...but its not o.o and yeah maybe i got ripped odd b/c that game need some more work @_@ (it is super cool pokemon hack,but come on! do you call that great if a girl srpite is like a ghost? *walks away -me no ghost- * )

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
It was in box like all games o.o

Most games that people get are illegal games that dont come in a box because we can get them for free. GO EMULATION! then get a flashcart So if you got ShinyGold in a box, you got ripped off.

Now that I think about it, don't you guys pay attention when you're buying the game?! Pokemon always releases at least two games at a time. This only happened for Ruby and Sapphire, and FireRed and LeafGreen, but then Emerald came out. If you're looking at ShinyGold, look for ShinySilver or something like that, because if Game Freak releases it, they release at least two games at a time.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2007
I Love Shiny Gold!

I beat up to the Ice path where it ends in Beta 3. Can't wait for the next one, but no rush, Okay? This is about the best hack ever. Seriously. I officially love this hacked game. Can I possibly keep my current team when the next Beta comes? Because I caught Ho-oh. With a Great Ball.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
I beat up to the Ice path where it ends in Beta 3. Can't wait for the next one, but no rush, Okay? This is about the best hack ever. Seriously. I officially love this hacked game. Can I possibly keep my current team when the next Beta comes? Because I caught Ho-oh. With a Great Ball.

Yes, you can, but I think you have to put the ips thing onto a clean Fire Red. I just delete the old ips file, and use the new one.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2007
thanks!!

Thanks for telling me, XxTsukasa! I'm glad that I didn't catch Ho-oh for nothing then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back