• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
How did you get your shinies?

I just started to chain a couple days ago.

Here's how I got them:

Magnezone-Luck in the wild.
Exeggutor-Luck in the wild.
Jirachi-Colosseum bonus disc.
Pelipper-Wi-Fi trade.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Shiny... piplup? I thought those were impossible to find in the wild...
He's breeding for one.

Alright so yesterday I got me shiny Tyrogue, was easy enough so I'm not really stoked about it...
Spoiler:

So with the person that got a Drifloon the other day I've decided I want to try for one myself, I've never SRed for a shiny before so wish me luck. :D

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
Couldn't you provide a little more info like where and when you caught these shinies and their natures?
Yes I can.

I caught Magnezone(as a magnemite) in 2004.
I caught Exeggutor (as an exeggcute) in 2005.
I got Jirachi in 2005.
I got Pelipper (as a wingull) in 2007.

Their natures are:

Magnezone-Mild
Exeggutor-Relaxed
Jirachi-Jolly
Pelipper-Bold

Their Current Levels are

Magnezone-75
Exeggutor-40
Jirachi-52
Pelipper-27

Caught in:
Magnezone- Power Plant (Kanto)
Exeggutor- Safari Zone (Kanto
Jirachi- Colosseum bonus disc (WISHMKR)
Pelipper- Wi-Fi Trade (says met in Hoenn)

P.S. I am about to go on a shiny dunsparce hunt right now.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
NUUUUUUUUUUU. *drools at every picture recently posted* Congrats to everyone on their recent trophies. n.n

I didn't get a beaver dam shiny this past month. I haven't gotten anything new in a long time. I hate beavers too. Can't even get a shiny Starly. But gah, Nidoran ain't working at all for me. My chains break at like 15. Dx And well since Fufu has a Cranidos, I can get a shiny one from him hehe. Reply to my PM too. I'm still alive somewhat. D:

I'm very sure Jirachi was set as non shiny... :<

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
About the Jirachi, I was just lucky for my WISHMKR Jirachi to come out red. Nobody believes me these days.... I should take pictures once my cellphone is charged...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I think the Jirachi from the Colosseum can be shiny; it can have different IVs, meaning that it is always a different Pokemon. If you are telling the truth, congrats on such a lucky find!

I finished training my shiny Absol. I was battling to get some points, so I could buy a Scope Lens, but I decided against it. It would've taken too long when I could just transfer some over. Instead, I've decided to train my shiny Mareep.

Good luck, everyone. And welcome back, TwilightBlade!

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Proof of my shiny porygon that i got yesterday trying to start a chain in the trophy garden:
Can i join please?

ps- if anyone knows how i can make my pics bigger could someone pm me Please?

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
Well, you guys, I'm back from my hunt. I didn't manage to catch any shinies, because some bidoof broke my chain of 23 Starlies... Well, anyways, this is my biggest chain yet.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Nothing new from me..except for Treecko! Got it on my Emerald after 10,000 SR's. (Caught on the 16th). I can't take a pic right now, going to see Nightmare Before Christmas.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
please somebody tell me if i can join
and could somebody pm me some tips for chainin coz my best chain is 7
i was just lucky with porygon

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i think ive got a bout 30 post so can i officially join.ihavent been posting for a while because i got my fingers slammed in a car door.thats why i couldnt play my game and aint been S.hunting, but i have EVed my agradonas AT LVL 99 ON MY PEARL so thats kool.if it works ill post some pics.yay go agradonas go YAY.could someone help me post p my long overdue pics
plz

P.S. MY FRIEND STILL THINKS THAT THE AGRADONAS IS A GLITCH THAT WILL MESS UP UR GAME EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ON MY EMERALD I GAVE HIM. and he's angry for catch it with a master ball because now he cant catch raquaza LOL

Last edited:
Back