• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Scottish Mafia

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Would the tracker be able to see if the ninja visited anyone? I know the ninja role avoids a lot of things, but idk if that's one of them. If so, then finding one of the 2 maf might end up being a shot in the dark unless we all agree to abstain.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Tracker can't see ninja visits.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh lmao so with the Yak it's basically LyLo on day one

they have a Strongman so if we NL we couldn't even rely on the doctor anyways

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Night 1​
Act 1

After an uneventful intermission, the audience returned to their seats to watch the beginning of Act 1. "A drum, a drum! Mac doth come."

Submit your night actions now!

Show opens in 24 hours, at 12:00 am EST.​

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Day 2​
Intermission

Act 1 unfolds with considerable drama. Backstabbing, murdering, and surprises wait around every corner. Someone even turned to the dark side...

Dead: Nakuzami as Lord

Dead: Kevin Durant as The Witches

Show continues in 48 hours, at 2:00 pm EST.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
tenor.gif

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Ok so luckily Nakuzami was only a blue so we could have some information that can come out today, with that being said, if anyone has anything please come out.

Yakuza being used means one of us is a mafia, so claims are going to be a bit of a diceroll because a PR could easily have been converted. Although, I'm not sure why the day isnt already over, maybe yak recruit doesn't count towards majority? Only possible explanation I could think of, since there isn't a roleblocker and even if there was KD went down like a dog so...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Yak recruit does not count towards majority.

Years
Yak being used puts us in a severely shitty situation. More than anything else, what I want right now is to hear from our tracker.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So I'm claiming Lord just to let you know that we've either lost the tracker or the doc to yakuza, at least from my perspective. Also the only way we can even have a chance to win is by lynching the ninja today. With that in mind we should just start claiming imo.

Yak being used puts us in a severely ****ty situation. More than anything else, what I want right now is to hear from our tracker.

Judging by this you'd be the doc or the ninja.

Years
So I'm claiming Lord just to let you know that we've either lost the tracker or the doc to yakuza, at least from my perspective. Also the only way we can even have a chance to win is by lynching the ninja today. With that in mind we should just start claiming imo.

Judging by this you'd be the doc or the ninja.

Well I was hardly going to make it that obvious if I was the ninja, was I? I was hoping the mafia might not pick up on it though so thanks for killing that small hope. :')

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
Alright, so I'm the tracker; and I'm not dead, just haven't thought of anything to talk about.
If any of y'all would like to see my useless report in my past actions, here it is.

N1: Nakuzami visited no one
N2: Kevin Durant visited Bidoof FTW

So yeah, both of these players were found dead so all we can confirm from it is that Bidoof FTW is inno.
Also, I have no idea what Pechilla is doing claiming a role that was already confirmed by someone else over a dead body; however, we need people to claim fast so we can get rid of the mafia and as well find the ninja.
Again, i'm sorry for not speaking up earlier. Doc on me next night if we lynch a mafia and game does not end.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
If Pechilla is claiming the role of someone who is already dead then that probably means they're mafia trying to hide as a townie role, right?

[Vote] Pecilia

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
First off, there's 2 lords in the game, I'd like to know what other inno roles you think are still alive apart from doc and tracker. Secondly Kevin's visit is literally the recently converted goon. Thirdly, I claimed lord to show that one of our PRs is now a goon, so either you're blowing smoke with those tracks or you're not going to get a doctor on you because they'd be a goon.

Honestly, I am under the impression that you're false claiming tracker and that the obvious bait is the previously converted tracker.

Vote: xDestroy

Bidoof FTW

Years
Pechilla I trust xDestroy completely, that is why I must vote you for stealing the role of the dead.

There is no bait to be had if you outsmart the fisherman.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Night 2​
Intermission

Another quiet-ish intermission. The drama has shaken all into silence. The second act begins.

Submit your night actions now!

Show opens in 24 hours, at 9:30 pm EST.​

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hi. First off:

Game Over!​
Denouement

Winners - Mafia!
gimmepie as Mac
Kevin Durant as The Witches
Bidoof FTW as Doctor of Physic (converted)
Losers - Village!

xDestroy as Banquo
jdthebud as Malcolm
Pecilia as Lord
Nakuzami as Lord

Okay, now let's me be honest here. This was definitely not the best game I've ever run. A lot of the confusion that y'all had is honestly my fault. I've played Mafia games on another forum before, and this was a bigger adjustment than I anticipated, to be honest. There was a lot of information that I assumed would be innate to y'all and it wasn't, and that is completely my fault for not explaining it better (also for doing things like removing role distributions via player count in the OP).

Secondly, my activity was pretty abysmal. I just recently started a demanding job and I've been aggressively following Drag Race recently, so I kept forgetting about this. That was pretty bad and I'll make sure to not be as busy if/when I do this again.

Moving on.

Highlights
  • Pecilia immediately saw through gimme's guise on Day 2 and called him out correctly.
  • xDestroy called Doof inno after learning he was converted by the Witch.
  • Doof's pretty amazing last post.

Read the spreadsheet here.

I hope y'all had some fun in this! I'll take this as a learning experience and make sure to work harder if I host again.

Bidoof FTW

Years
thanks for hosting! the concept was really cool and if you ever feel like running this game again I'd be glad to try more :)

Back