• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny zigzagoon problem.

Years
So i got a shiny zigzagoon from wonder trade and it's my first shiny but to me it's not that good of a shiny. So i was thinking of trading it to get Palkia or Ho-oh thinking that since it was a shiny it was worth something. But nobody seems to want it. So my problem is do i keep it, wonder trade it, or try and put it on the GTS again and try to get the legendaries i want or something else? i don't know what to do.

Years
I'd say you should keep the shiny Zigzagoon. Even if it's not the best shiny, it's still always something to be proud of, getting a shiny.

Years
So acording to the hack checker its legit. normal encounter route and level and no ridiculous EVs. So going by what Soapy said, i could get a legendary from trading it but which one would be a suitabe trade for a shiny zigagoon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
It's a Shiny. Keep it. Even with the increased Shiny rate Shinys are still very rare.

Legendaries are relatively common and you should not trade a Shiny for a random legendary.

Back