• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "I Hate" Thread

User19sq

Cuz "I Hate" videos are stupid, and we all know it.

Post things you hate here. I'll get the ball rolling:

I hate it when a visitor comes over to use the shower and messes with the shower head. Screw that guy.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I hate people who think that being rude means theyre just "honest" or people who are proud of being mean instead of you know, working on not being a terrible person

User19sq

I hate people who think that being rude means theyre just "honest" or people who are proud of being mean instead of you know, working on not being a terrible person

As someone who fits the mold at first glance, I'd just like to say: I'm working on being a terrible person, for reasons too widespread to get into. XD

Anyway, I hate it when teenagers go out in public and start playing edgelord music.

string555

Banned
Years
I hate hypocrites, people that preach against one thing and then go do it themselves. Since I hate that kind of behavior, I try very hard to avoid being like that, though I'm sure in the past I probably did fall into that category at times.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I hate funerals and I also hate grieving in front of people.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I hate people who kill deer, sickness, hipsters, Apple products, LG phones, the New York Yankees, most music newer than 2004, country music, most rap music, a lot of fanbases, pain, the Toyota Prius, and pineapples to name a few

Last edited:
Years
I hate it when people hit kids. What I hate more though is any sort of attempt to explain it as a healthy thing do. Violence is never acceptable. If a student hits a teacher, a boyfriend strikes his girlfriend or co-workers attack one another anywhere you will go to jail. But in the USA a child who is the most the vulnerable of all can be beaten, just don't leave a bruise or anything. When I lived in Spain that was not legal.

Last edited:

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
I hate it when people touch my stuff without my permission!

And when you can hear them eat!

Years
I hate that people abuse animals and that the law is so leninent. It burns me up that a piece of sh** like Michael Vick after running a dog fighting ring where he dismembered and eltrocuted puppies was able to legally adopt another pet after getting out of jail for cruelty.

Having a pet is a privelege that should only be bestowed on someone who acts responsibily, and should not be regarded as his right. You can loose your driver's license or license to practice law or medicine when you make careless or unethical decisions. This man did sadistic things that make the above pale in comparison. His stupid, starstruck fans won't hear a word of it though. All that matters is celebrity, power and money, but that is another rant...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
I hate it when my family leaves their dirty clothes in the bathroom after taking a shower.

Other people have to use that bathroom, clean up your mess!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I hate not having a sugar daddy so I can buy things all the time and be as lazy as I want.

Back