• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey, I just made it to Orange Cave and Mewberry isn't there like I saw in a playthrough. Am I playing a newer/older version and you moved it or did the rom glitch?

Two thing;
#1 Are you currently using version 1.0 cause that is the final version
and #2 did you go to the Banana Harbor first cause you need to go there and encounter mewberry first before going to Secret Cave (Orange Cave) and getting the chance to catch mewberry

If both are correct for you then i'm guessing your ROM glitch on you

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Two thing;
#1 Are you currently using version 1.0 cause that is the final version
and #2 did you go to the Banana Harbor first cause you need to go there and encounter mewberry first before going to Secret Cave (Orange Cave) and getting the chance to catch mewberry

If both are correct for you then i'm guessing your ROM glitch on you

Oh, ok. I needed to go to the harbor first thanks for the help.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2022
how do i play this game? i have that files but it doesn.t do anything can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
I read all of this and felt like someone just raped my childhood memories in front of me

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 26, 2018
sweet-v1.0-2016-12-15.png

please help

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Just thought I'd ask before I start playing but since their isn't any Physical/Special Split

What types fall under Physical and what falls under Special?

I can guess a few based off the colors of the new types but there are two colors that are yellow so I'm not sure which replaced Electric as an example.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Just thought I'd ask before I start playing but since their isn't any Physical/Special Split

What types fall under Physical and what falls under Special?

I can guess a few based off the colors of the new types but there are two colors that are yellow so I'm not sure which replaced Electric as an example.

Vanilla Chocolate Cherry Apple and Strawberry are Physical
Lemon Lime Orange Banana Blueberry Raspberry and Grape are Special

For more Info go here https://pokesweets.wikia.com/wiki/Types
this site will tell you more

Years
I think mostly Vanilla=Normal; Chocolate=Fighting; Strawberry=Ground; Cherry=Rock; Apple=Steel; Orange=Fire; Blueberry=Water; Lime=Grass; Lemon=Electric; Raspberry=Psychic and Grape=Ice. Flying, Poison, Ghost and Dragon were randomly divided between other types. The type of Pokésweets and new moves would be based on their looks and name, so different from their canon counterparts. But I don't really know how the type chart came to be, its completely different then what I thought it would be.

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
Doesn't work on Android... (I use MyBoy! Emulator for play Rom Hacks/Bootlegs)

Also this Rom Hack loves to my sister.

rainbow545

Banned
Years
Hi! I'm trying to play on my EZ-Flash Omega for GBA, but whenever I try to play this game, it loads into a black screen with buzzing sounds. Do you know how to fix this error?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2019
Hello. Loving this game so far. One question: Does anyone know where to get the Itemfinder in this game? It's not where it usually is in Fire Red. I've passed several areas now that NPCs tell me are full of items and it's getting frustrating.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have fixed this hack a little bit to make it much more stable, just like what I had done to the sequel of this hack. With this patch, this hack can be played on all kinds of emulators and real consoles. So everyone can play this game and find out how interesting it is. Here's the download link(Patch this on a fire red rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ec9lnqysy1xv6pd/sweet-v1.0-2016-12-15-fixed.ips/file

I found the Mew in this game doesn't obey, so I have fixed this. The old link still works:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ec9lnqysy1xv6pd/sweet-v1.0-2016-12-15-fixed.ips/file

Back