• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I was wondering what you usually trade for the legendaries ( the regis, and mew) And if you could possibly breed me a mudkip, or a totadile, if you have them? Oh and by shards i presume you mean the colord shards? You can have all of mine if you want them.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I was wondering what you usually trade for the legendaries ( the regis, and mew) And if you could possibly breed me a mudkip, or a totadile, if you have them? Oh and by shards i presume you mean the colord shards? You can have all of mine if you want them.

I don't need the Regi's or Mew.

And yea I can breed Mudkip and Totodile for you. I am assuming you are offering the shards; I don't really understand your message.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
But you do have the regis and mew, don't you, and yes ill offer my shards i have red, blue, green x7, and yellow x8 i do not use them so you can have them.

Greene1516

Years
But you do have the regis and mew, don't you, and yes ill offer my shards i have red, blue, green x7, and yellow x8 i do not use them so you can have them.

I only need Red and Blue. I'll contact you when your Pokemon are done, will likely be tomorrow.

I have Regice and Registeel yes, but Mew is pending to another trainer.

can you check my thread for and all 1st and 2nd gen starters and as many rotoms as you have 3 would do perfect

You mean you want all the starters and 3 Rotoms? If so, they will all have to be bred, so 15 Pokemon is going to take awhile, but I will take a look at your thread and VM you the verdict.

Also guys the OP is now updated.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay so then ill give you all my red and blue shards fro the starters, but what about the regis then?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
What would you be intrested in, i don't have much, no shiny, but name a pokemon (besides event basically) and i may be able to get them for you, i am just to lazy to go and cacth the regis atm.

Greene1516

Years
What would you be intrested in, i don't have much, no shiny, but name a pokemon (besides event basically) and i may be able to get them for you, i am just to lazy to go and cacth the regis atm.

Check the OP. There's not much I need, only what is listed there.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i know my ditto is not of that nature, and i have no more shines, i know this is a noob question but what is ev mean? evenly trained, evolved?

Greene1516

Years
Effort Value Training. You fight certain Pokemon to dictate what your stat will be at Level 100. Since you don't know about EV training I would assume also you don't know about what natures are good for what Pokemon, so we really are hitting the end of the road.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Ahh i see, ell then ill go read about it, and not really i know diffrent natures add to diffrent stats ect. Okay then just tell me when the starters are ready, no hurry!

Greene1516

Years
Thanks for the great trades crimson and ghost. I updated the OP onece again with more events and the first EV'd Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back