• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Tl;dr

Thick Skull, hmmmm... Nope, the only people I recall having a Thick Skull is you.

Elaborate.

Stupidity? HAH! You got almost no logic on your side.

Well at least I think differently! I have lots of traits an Aspergers person has, and yet I have no Aspergers.

Explain.

MY doing? You're blaming all your wrong doings on ME?! HAH! You are such a ****, in fact YOU were the person who was spamming and YOU were the person who had alt accounts! So technically you are the person who did bad things.

IT WAS ALL ICE CAR'S DOING. ICE CAR DOES NOT EVEN REALISE I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A TROLL EVEN THOUGH SOME POSTS STATE I AM.

Again, back to this. These are the flawed points I speak of. About the Alts and the spamming.

False, false, false false false.... BTW, ******** means... Here's a clue... From another forum and Pokemon But With Animals Instead.

Wut

Here's SOME of the things Ice Car did.

Ice Car never picked up points.
Ice Car blamed me for wrongdoings that ICE CAR had done.
Ice Car made mindless posts, and also was oblivious to knowing what ******** meant.

Explain all of these in detail.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Wow! 5:08am? DON'T YOU NEED TO SLEEP?

its like 11:21pm now and I am tired...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Just go to sleep. It will do you good, you've been awake for like 20 hours already...

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Elaborate.

Explain.

Again, back to this. These are the flawed points I speak of. About the Alts and the spamming.

Wut

Explain all of these in detail.

What? You're so stupendously silly, I mean come on, shut up, you're not going to change anythin'!

LET'S JUST GET SOME ****ING GIF TO MAKE HER FALL ASLEEP!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I don't care anymore, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I AM SLEEPING!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Not sure what the argument is but I don't care, gonna sleep now. SERIOUSLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back