• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose your own Adventure: Kanto

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
WHAT IS THIS TALK OF REPLACING ME? TREACHERY! OFF WITH YOUR HEADS >:C

jk ilu all. <3 I apologize for not being on D:

Look for Pokemon
If you're going to take back Viridian City, just Bulbasaur won't do. Besides, you hear all the time that traveling with Pokemon is fun. It would be nice to have more than one Pokemon, so you go into the tall grass and search out a new Pokemon companion. After 5 minutes, you finally find one!

~Wild Battle!~
Spr_3f_056.png

Mankey, Lv5
Moves:
~ Scratch
~ Leer

Oh! A new Pokemon! You pull out your Pokedex to record it in there.

Pokedex Entry #056
"Mankey, the Pig Monkey Pokemon. Light and agile on its feet, and ferocious in temperament. When angered, it flies into an uncontrollable frenzy."

"This Mankey looks a little bit irritated already," you think. "I should wear it down before throwing a Pokeball or that might anger it." You send out Bulbasaur in hopes of catching it.
"Maaaaaaaaaaankey!" the monkey Pokemon cries as it Scratches Bulbasaur.

What will Bulbasaur do?
1) Bulbasaur, use Tackle!
2) Bulbasaur, use Growl!
3) Bulbasaur, use Leech Seed!
4) Use a Pokeball!

Your Stats
Team
Spoiler:

Money
$3000
Items
Spoiler:

Boxes
Spoiler:

Badges:
Game Overs:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Oh good, you're back *cough* Finally *cough*

hmm I think option 3 would be best to begin with.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Woo! FD is back! Mind if I call ya FD?

Anyway, leech seed FTW.
Yup, calling me FD is okay.

"Bulbasaur, use Leech Seed!"
Bulbasaur's bulb opens and some seeds fly out. The seeds automatically plant themselves under Mankey, and they sprout. Well, that was a waste of an attack. It didn't do anything!
"Man man Mankey!" the Mankey says.
"What is Mankey even saying?" you say. However, you look over at Bulbasaur, and now all of the sudden he looks intimidated. Then you look over at Mankey, and you see an intimidating look in his eyes...Leer. Mankey then attacks using Scratch.
"Bulbaaaaa!" Bulbasaur cries out in pain. Leer must've let Bulbasaur let it's guard down. However, Bulbasaur and Mankey start to glow, and you see some of Bulbasaur's wounds healing. That's what Leech Seed must do, it saps health from the opponent
"This'll help with weakening the Mankey, but since Bulbasaur's much stronger than Mankey, I need to be careful." you tell yourself.

What will Bulbasaur do?
1) Bulbasaur, use Tackle!

2) Bulbasaur, use Growl!
3) Use a Pokeball!

Your Stats
Team
Spoiler:

Money
$3000
Items
Spoiler:

Boxes
Spoiler:

Badges:
Game Overs:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
2) use growl

( just asking, when throwing a Pokeball, will we do it like in the game (low health) or like the series ( after they faint)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Ehm, guys, there haven't been any replies for almost two years. I don't think the chance that Airlock will resume the adventure is very high.

Last edited:
Back