• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Cool! No pressure, keep me posted. Also mine will have proof since I am redeeming it myself.

Yeah see, you have a way to check all those little secret details that most can't. I only have Powersaves, and as far as I know there's no way to use that to rip files and check them so I'm outta luck. I was also thinking of getting a New 2DS XL for my US console (my current one has been glitching up for over a year >>) so I guess I could probably mod the extra one for homebrew. Seems tedious though, especially when I could supposedly just ask y'all to check if for me lol.

Awesome. Thanks so much! See you soon.

I use the Ninjhax exploit. Honestly, it took me about 30 minutes to homebrew my extra 3DS and put PKSM on there. It's super easy! I like seeing the data of each poke, but it also scares me because people could easily change it and create hacks (I think they just released an update that can change the fateful encounter tag we've been grueling over). Cloning wasn't even the primary focus of the program originally, but it's the best solution for me to do it on my handheld.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey Roadmart, I was wondering if you could clone some of my shinies and events :)
Here's a list
magearna
Arceus
Charzard
Regigigas
Ditto
Solrock
Magnazone
Gyrados
Mudbray
Bewear
litten
Metagross
Tapu koko
2 copies including original please. I'm not sure if that goes beyond your limits or not but if it does please just do as many as possible. Thanks so much! :)
Hiya! So 1 clone and 1 original yes? Sure, that's fine.

Today I am very busy and could maybe fit you in after 12:30 PM my time or so.

Awesome. Thanks so much! See you soon.

I use the Ninjhax exploit. Honestly, it took me about 30 minutes to homebrew my extra 3DS and put PKSM on there. It's super easy! I like seeing the data of each poke, but it also scares me because people could easily change it and create hacks (I think they just released an update that can change the fateful encounter tag we've been grueling over). Cloning wasn't even the primary focus of the program originally, but it's the best solution for me to do it on my handheld.
Yay, thank ye! I'll VM you when I am around.

Huh, well, something to keep in mind. Idk if I care that much about checking hacks like that, and it would require I actually have an extra DS anyway. There's always gonna be hacks so there's not much we can do about it, other than just get the Pokemon ourselves haha. It's a give and take. I guess Powersaves is harder for a lot of people to get their hands on which is surprising. Then again I did buy it when it came out in the US, so...

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I can offer you Abram Burrows's Cloyster for the Kalos hat pikachu and Ray Rizzo's Metagross for Mallow's Steenee. What say you?

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Road :)

Pokemon Searcher BW Shiny Piplup Male, Lv. 15, Modest, UT

JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN POKEMON
Shiny Milotic (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, みやざき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Ludicolo (Male, Lv, 50, Calm, UT, ながさき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Metagross (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Salamence (Male, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, ながさき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

For those 6, how about:
03172 Jolly, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Sceptile (Near max IVs)
03172 Naughty, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Blaziken (Almost perfect IV)
03172 Modest, 4/2/12 Kokura Shiny Ludicolo (6IV)
03172 Timid, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Gardevoir (5IV)
03172 Naive, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Salamence (6IV)
07994 David Modest, 6/13/12 JP Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello~
May I know the moveset of this Scolipede? :3
Male, Lv. 100 *
Adamant (Speed Boost)
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE
Finally was able to sort out over 100 new Events that I got, so my lists will be updated shortly! Stay tuned!

I can offer you Abram Burrows's Cloyster for the Kalos hat pikachu and Ray Rizzo's Metagross for Mallow's Steenee. What say you?
Sorry, I already have Cloyster, but Metagross sounds fine. I think my wanted events has been updated already, anything new from there?

Hey Road :)

Pokemon Searcher BW Shiny Piplup Male, Lv. 15, Modest, UT

JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN POKEMON
Shiny Milotic (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, ????, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Ludicolo (Male, Lv, 50, Calm, UT, ????, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Metagross (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Salamence (Male, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, ????, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, ????, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

For those 6, how about:
03172 Jolly, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Sceptile (Near max IVs)
03172 Naughty, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Blaziken (Almost perfect IV)
03172 Modest, 4/2/12 Kokura Shiny Ludicolo (6IV)
03172 Timid, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Gardevoir (5IV)
03172 Naive, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Salamence (6IV)
07994 David Modest, 6/13/12 JP Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino
Hiya! I already have that Sceptile as well as the Deino, but would be interested in the others! I'm looking for more with the OT ???? as that's my favorite; currently still missing Milotic and Sceptile with that OT, if they exist. Note that my Piplup is non-redis (you cannot trade it away) if that matters at all.

Hello~
May I know the moveset of this Scolipede? :3
Male, Lv. 100 *
Adamant (Speed Boost)
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Hiya! Uhh good question, I shall check when I'm home tonight and let you know!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hiya! I already have that Sceptile as well as the Deino, but would be interested in the others! I'm looking for more with the OT ???? as that's my favorite; currently still missing Milotic and Sceptile with that OT, if they exist. Note that my Piplup is non-redis (you cannot trade it away) if that matters at all.

No problem. Instead of the Sceptile and Deino, how about these two?

03172 Jolly, 3/19/12 Nagasaki Shiny Blaziken (Near max IVs)
03172 Adamant, 3/20/12 Nagasaki Shiny Swampert (Near max IVs)

The only Nagasaki Sceptile and Milotic I have aren't shiny, sorry. And that's fair lol, I'll put the Piplup as Perma NFT on my list. :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
No problem. Instead of the Sceptile and Deino, how about these two?

03172 Jolly, 3/19/12 Nagasaki Shiny Blaziken (Near max IVs)
03172 Adamant, 3/20/12 Nagasaki Shiny Swampert (Near max IVs)

The only Nagasaki Sceptile and Milotic I have aren't shiny, sorry. And that's fair lol, I'll put the Piplup as Perma NFT on my list. :)
Darn, I have both of those as well. @@ Haven't updated my lists yet, so here's what I've got:
Spoiler:

I think I also just got a Jolly ???? Sceptile, but that is for sure all I have!

Appreciated! I got it from a friend some time ago and I just don't want it going around too much as it's rare and all.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Darn, I have both of those as well. @@ Haven't updated my lists yet, so here's what I've got:
Spoiler:

I think I also just got a Jolly ???? Sceptile, but that is for sure all I have!

Appreciated! I got it from a friend some time ago and I just don't want it going around too much as it's rare and all.

XD. Alright...

03172 Quiet, 4/15/12 Saga Shiny Walrein (Near max IVs)
03172 Adamant, 4/23/12 Miyazaki Shiny Metagross

Now that's gotta be fine lol.

Edit: If you don't mind, I'm also interested in that Saga Shiny Swampert too. How about this for it?

03172 Timid, 3/17/12 Kumamoto Shiny Sceptile

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
XD. Alright...

03172 Quiet, 4/15/12 Saga Shiny Walrein (Near max IVs)
03172 Adamant, 4/23/12 Miyazaki Shiny Metagross

Now that's gotta be fine lol.
Yes! I don't have a Walrein either so it's awesome~

So I should be getting these from you:
Spoiler:

And sending these to you:
Spoiler:

I'll be around at my usual times this week, so let me know what would work!

EDIT: Yes good! Updating the list.
EDIT2: Updated! Should be everything.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Yes! I don't have a Walrein either so it's awesome~

So I should be getting these from you:
Spoiler:

And sending these to you:
Spoiler:

I'll be around at my usual times this week, so let me know what would work!

EDIT: Yes good! Updating the list.
EDIT2: Updated! Should be everything.

Great! I should be around during your Wednesday times, if I can wake up in time lol. It's 6 am to 9 am my time, so hopefully I should be around 8 am my time (9 pm your time).

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Great! I should be around during your Wednesday times, if I can wake up in time lol. It's 6 am to 9 am my time, so hopefully I should be around 8 am my time (9 pm your time).
Cool. I have to be around for another trade that night anyway so I'll hang around for ya!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
UPDATE

Sorry, I already have Cloyster, but Metagross sounds fine. I think my wanted events has been updated already, anything new from there?

For now I just have the Ray Rizzo's shiny Metagross, which I am willing to trade for Mallow's Steenee and Kiawe's Turtonator/Lillie's Vulpix (whenever and whichever you get first).

Also are you looking for Masuda's psyduck for oras only as I have the ENG one on Moon.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
For now I just have the Ray Rizzo's shiny Metagross, which I am willing to trade for Mallow's Steenee and Kiawe's Turtonator/Lillie's Vulpix (whenever and whichever you get first).

Also are you looking for Masuda's psyduck for oras only as I have the ENG one on Moon.
Would be getting Turtonator first as that is the next event in the series. Hmm, sorta torn on that offer. It's a Shiny event so it would be worth 2, but the difficulty of obtaining Steenee/Turtonator/Vulpix makes them more like 2 than 1, not to mention they are new code events whereas the Metagross is older and was a local event around the world. Let me think on that.

Yes, only the ORAS one for now as I think I have the older gen one somewhere (or have an offer for it). ENG is fine. I would trade Steenee/Turtonator for Psyduck and Metagross if you'd be willing to do that, but would be tentative until I get Turtonator.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Would be getting Turtonator first as that is the next event in the series. Hmm, sorta torn on that offer. It's a Shiny event so it would be worth 2, but the difficulty of obtaining Steenee/Turtonator/Vulpix makes them more like 2 than 1, not to mention they are new code events whereas the Metagross is older and was a local event around the world. Let me think on that.

Yes, only the ORAS one for now as I think I have the older gen one somewhere (or have an offer for it). ENG is fine. I would trade Steenee/Turtonator for Psyduck and Metagross if you'd be willing to do that, but would be tentative until I get Turtonator.

Alright lets do the trade the way you find it acceptable :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I'm awake now, so I'm ready to trade if you're still here. :) I can start getting them ready now.
God I'm so sorry I missed you, I had an emergency and spent all night dealing with it. >> I actually have some time off today though, if you are around in say...two or two and a half hours? Any time from then on I could do!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
God I'm so sorry I missed you, I had an emergency and spent all night dealing with it. >> I actually have some time off today though, if you are around in say...two or two and a half hours? Any time from then on I could do!

It's alright :)

I'll still be here, that's only around midnight for me lol.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Uhh good question, on Archen it depends on the gender so let me know what it ends up being, Slowpoke should be female so I'd like Cherub as the name.

Hello Road sorry for the late response I've been busy this month everything's bred the Archen is female I just need to know what nickname you want for the her can I use my last credit for your PokeBall Pattern Vivillon
Paris (Male, Lv. 12, Timid, UT, ENG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back