• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychotic's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
So i was just randomly hatching old eggs, i hatched a FEMALE HA Cyndaquil! First random egg was that! thankyou fricking Alfie for the H-Powerx3! You can have her as well! and NO, You can have them for free!
I have a ha Cyndaquil, so please, keep her for yourself~ Alright, I'll be back in an hour, have some things to take care of. I'll vm you when I'm back if that's okay?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
IGN: Damien
FC: 3454-4666-7704
Treecko
No nickname
Any gender
Overgrow
Level 1
IV's in Sp.Atk Speed Attack HP Sp.Def
Default Moveset
Any HA Regi you desire

mjb8910

mjb8910
Years
Hello! I was wondering if you could breed the following for me?
Larvitar (HA)
Herracross (HA)
Riolu (HA)
Scraagy (HA)

I don't care about natures, EVs and IVs as I can breed them on myself. I am just interested in the HAs.

As for payment I can do Megastones if you want. Let me know which one you need. Or I can do the following HA Pokémon:
Spinda, Shuckle, Any Starter, Ditto, Abra, Bagon, Zubat, Hawlucha, Kangashkan, Elekid, Magby, Machop, Eevee, Slugma, The Regi Trio, Snorunt, Tyrunt, Numel, Fletchling, Trapinch

Thanks!

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
You don't have an HA Eevee yet! I'll breed one for you for free! :)
You know I'm going to give you something anyway right? xD PLease do~

Hello! I was wondering if you could breed the following for me?
Larvitar (HA)
Herracross (HA)
Riolu (HA)
Scraagy (HA)

I don't care about natures, EVs and IVs as I can breed them on myself. I am just interested in the HAs.

As for payment I can do Megastones if you want. Let me know which one you need. Or I can do the following HA Pokémon:
Spinda, Shuckle, Any Starter, Ditto, Abra, Bagon, Zubat, Hawlucha, Kangashkan, Elekid, Magby, Machop, Eevee, Slugma, The Regi Trio, Snorunt, Tyrunt, Numel, Fletchling, Trapinch

Thanks!
I can do these for the following HAs you listed:
Tyrunt, Hawlucha, Kagaskhan, Elekid

Also, would you want these to be female, or does it matter?

mjb8910

mjb8910
Years
You know I'm going to give you something anyway right? xD PLease do~

I can do these for the following HAs you listed:
Tyrunt, Hawlucha, Kagaskhan, Elekid

Also, would you want these to be female, or does it matter?

Larvitar and Scraagy can be female. If you are willing to do Riolu female that would be great but don't over work your self since Riolu females are so rare. Thanks a lot!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
IGN: Daemon
Friend Code: 4983-6359-4016
Pokemon: Chimchar
Vulpix
Frokie
Nickname: Chimchar (Ifrit)
Frokie (Jecht)
Vulpix (Tsukuyomi)
Frokie (Male)
Vulpix (Female)
-Ability: Chimchar (Iron Fist)
Frokie (Protean)
Vulpix (Drought)
Level: All Level 1 please
IVs: Chimchar 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly
Vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Frokie 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly
Moveset: im not worried about the movesets
Payment: Power Anklet, Power Lens, Power Belt
Other: Im trying to find some one to breed me a ferroseed. can you recomend anyone?
I'm able to trade everyday at 11am est-1pm est or 10:30pm est-2am est

Last edited:

MonoWaterMatt

Team Aqua *****
Years
Hello, really new to the site. I see you have a sap sipper Azurill there. I've always wanted one of those. How would I go about asking for one? There are a lot of rules here and I am quite confused as to how this all works.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Good evening, I was interested in a few of your HA Pokemon and was wondering if you would like to trade for some of mine. I only have a few, but the ones that I do have at least 5IVs.

I have a;
Timid Goomy (Gooey) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Fletchling (Gales Wings) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful Shuckle (Contrary) 31/31/31/x/31/31

If you are interested I would like your HA Snivy, HA Chespin, HA Sandshrew, HA Chikorita, HA Turtwig, and HA Treecko. I also saw you are also getting an HA Tyrunt and I was hoping if I could trade my competitive Pokemon for the seven HA Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back