Help Thread Ditto Mega-Thread Page 25

Started by Omegaboy November 19th, 2019 9:42 AM
  • 621 replies

Amore

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,488 posts
13 Years
Early game and need to breed a sobble from a male drizzle. Looking for a ditto in exchange for a freshly hatched Eevee without a nickname. Playing shield btw and link code is 3737 3415. I'm from the USA and any ditto will do I don't care about IV's Or EV's just need a ditto please.
Given its implied you're up to Route 5, could you do a Spritzee in a Heal Ball? I'm on Sword

Amore

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,488 posts
13 Years
FT:

French Ditto (Good stats)
English Ditto (Amazing stats)
Japanese Ditto (Great stats) [31 Def / SpA / SpD]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / SpD]
Chinese Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / Atk / Spe]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 Atk / Def]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 HP / Atk / SpA]
English Ditto (Great stats) [31 Atk / SpD]

LF:

Try me. Price varies with quality of Ditto. For the weaker ones, for example, perhaps a version exclusive (I'm on Sword) with a nice poké ball? For a stronger one perhaps said pokémon also has decent IVs? Or an item that is time-consuming to grind (i.e. Sweets, Sweet / Tart Apples - stuff that appears in Wild Area, but not every day and in limited locales). Pokédex-wise I've already got entries for every version exclusive bar Zamazenta. I try to be reasonable though - I know the Japanese and Chinese 3 IV are the most valauble, and the French is probably the least due to the poor stats.

I can also trade through BDSP or HOME if necessary, just Sword is my primary version right now.

Amore

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,488 posts
13 Years
i have a american ditto and if i could get a ditto from a different country that would be great!
If you’re wanting it for Masuda Method I believe the language has to be different.

I have a French one I can spare, what game are you trading from?
Age 25
She
California
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
30 posts
21 Days
Hi! I'm Nic (25 she/her) I'm located in the USA and I'm looking for a ditto from a different part of the world so I can use the Masuda method to breed a shiny solosis! Thanks in advance!
Age 25
She
California
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
30 posts
21 Days
Hey I'm playing on Shield I'm looking for a different language ditto specifically a Japanese ditto but any other language works great, need it for the Masuda method , nice stats would be nice I'm offering Kyurem (lv 75) Raikou (51) Lunala (78) Moltres (50) Dragonite (56) Dragonair (42) Suicune (40)

If the ditto is shiny I'm offering a shiny Lunala (100)

Amore

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,488 posts
13 Years
Hey I'm playing on Shield I'm looking for a different language ditto specifically a Japanese ditto but any other language works great, need it for the Masuda method , nice stats would be nice I'm offering Kyurem (lv 75) Raikou (51) Lunala (78) Moltres (50) Dragonite (56) Dragonair (42) Suicune (40)

If the ditto is shiny I'm offering a shiny Lunala (100)
I can do this - I'll take Lunala if that's alright as I'm on Sword.

I have
- German, Amazing stats (but no 31 IVs)
- Chinese, Good Stats

Choice is yours!

Also given the time difference we'll have to do this at the weekend

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.

Age 30
Female
Florida
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,827 posts
15.2 Years
Hi! I'm Nic (25 she/her) I'm located in the USA and I'm looking for a ditto from a different part of the world so I can use the Masuda method to breed a shiny solosis! Thanks in advance!
Which game is this for? I have a foreign Ditto for free if you don't mind clones.