Age 20
Male
New Foog
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
163 posts
4.7 Years
It's OK, everyone, i'm BACK!

It's been 2 years since i was last active and i'm looking to rejoin an old community that i was a part of. Here's hoping i stick around a lot longer this time! Good to see you guys again! (If any of you happen to remember me, that is, lol.)
Proud owner of a shining Vanillite! Soon to be proud owner of a shining Snivy, too!

Fact Checking Gardevoir

Here to find out the truth... with YOU!

She / Her
On the road!
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Hello, the Foogle, and welcome back to the forums! It is great to see members return to PokéCommunity.
I am rather new here but I am happy to meet you!
*✧・゚:* interview with gardevoir *:・゚✧*
pairs credit M&G moderator

SciiyanSkies_

Sci_Skies

He/Him
why would i tell my location
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
4 posts
48 Days
Hello SciianSkies, and welcome to the forums!
It's nice to meet new people! What was the first Pokémon game you played ?
Feel free to tell us more about yourself!
sorry its been until august since even though i have an account here im busy doing other stuff. anyway my name is SciiyanSkies. the first game i ever played was either ultra sun or X i cant remember. i usually play the main games because im not too in the wonderfullness(idk) of fan games. i do have stuff such as pokemon uranium and i am part of their discord server. i might post more in the future but for now i think that summarizes me idk.

Fact Checking Gardevoir

Here to find out the truth... with YOU!

She / Her
On the road!
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
sorry its been until august since even though i have an account here im busy doing other stuff. anyway my name is SciiyanSkies. the first game i ever played was either ultra sun or X i cant remember. i usually play the main games because im not too in the wonderfullness(idk) of fan games. i do have stuff such as pokemon uranium and i am part of their discord server. i might post more in the future but for now i think that summarizes me idk.
It is alright, no worries!
What is your favourite pokémon ?
If you enjoyed Uranium, I can recommend to you Insurgence, but also Zeta / Omicron, great (and complete!) fan games!
Uranium does have some great pokémon. I think Seikamater and Xenoqueen were amongst my favourites!
*✧・゚:* interview with gardevoir *:・゚✧*
pairs credit M&G moderator

SciiyanSkies_

Sci_Skies

He/Him
why would i tell my location
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
4 posts
48 Days
for uranium : seikamater, haagross, nuclear shiny mega arbok (wow a mouthful whoopee) and for main games, you can check that out on my profile, but my two favorites are gallade (or i guess the entire ralts line) and primarina (my ultra sun starter) and if you wanna know a recent pokemon i like, the gen 8 water starter i chose, inteleon, is also a favorite, but i have not put that up on my profile.
The skies'nt the limit.