• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
O_O i just deleted a very lengthy post now i must type it again.. joy

I understand now, and the sarcasm was not visable, maybe using a makeshift sarcasm tag such as [/sarcasm] for future referance. Indeed, catching two shinys in such a small space of time is a very rare feat, but it has been done by other members such as Metal Mario with proof. I apologise for doubting you.

As i said before i am on the fence. I'm willing to let you in on probational terms, just know i'll be watching your activities carefully.

I am flattered that you would name your Latios after me XD

Well with that i will end this post, happy hunting all.

Apology accepted; I greatly regret not purchasing a web-cam for this occasion... I believe I am not as lucky as I was last year, of course... but that's a LONG story. No luck with breeding or SRing, currently after Krabby.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Yami Zidane :: LOL I just now noticed that. XD

SCF :: Well, now that you're officially in, I think, Welcome to the Club. Good luck with your Hunting tomorrow.

Typlomence :: Hey, it could happen. T-T I could get 7 Shiny Eevee's... someday... XD

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Melee Master-Shiny Pokemon :: Well, whether Groudon or any other Shiny I wish you luck and hope you find one soon. ^-^

Grr... I'm getting sick of all these Eggs... T-T I may never eat any Eggs again... XD Well, I'm still just Alternating between my Games Randomly, right now. No sign of anything of course.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Srry guys, i still havnt gotten time 2 play today, YTV had 4 Naruto epis ina a row, so i was watchin all of that ye..

Lol srry for bein offtopic, but now serioously, umm... does anyone remember what shiny venonat looks like? Just in case i miss the glitter? i think (s)he has blue eyes and a slightly more blueish coat.

Gl y'all on shiny hunting!

Edit: N also, Meele-kun(if thats right grammer, lol), isnt groudon found in E/R? Not FR? lawl.. anyways gl to you Meele! :)

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL I too know how it feels to have time slowly taken away becaue of Naruto... T-T That show is Addictive I tell you... XD

Shiny Venoat?
PKFRLG1.gif

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol ty for the picy Nova! :)... oh also yes that show is very addictive, now if only they showed 4 epi in a row EVERYNIGHT, instead of 1 epi every friday night..gawdd..lol well im off to play FR!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
To get Shinies you simply find them your Games. They're usually found randomly just by incredible stokes of luck. I/8192 Odds in fact. The SHC on the other hand purposely Hunts and Searches for them. Shinies can be found in the following games:

:: Ruby
:: Sapphire
:: Fire Red
:: Feaf Green
:: Emerald
:: Colosseum
:: XD: Gale of Darkness

They can also be found in the Metal Generation Games{Gold, Silver, & Crystal} but they're not counted at the SHC, since if they were almost every single Member would have a Shiny Gyarados. But any Shinies captured in any of the other Games listed above are fine. No Shinies obtained through any type of Cheating Device are allowed{Gameshark or AR}. Such as using Codes to make all Pokemon Shiny or using Codes to Encounter only certain Pokemon repeatedly until it appears Shiny.

To join this Club all you have to do is List what Shinies you have and wait to be approved by a Co-Owner. If you don't have any Shinies you may still be accapted into the Club, but you must try to Hunt for Shinies on a Semi-Regular Basis.

Sorry, if any of that's Inaccurate. ^^; Just a Member myself. I'm pretty sure that's about it though. XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol I bet you guys are wondering, if you observed as closely as Yami, why I want another Salamence when I got a NORMAL lvl 97 one from my friend's LG, but it is pitiful for contests, and I'm trying to fill up the stars on my trainer card, so I thought I'd try my luck with contests. I'm trying to see if shinies get better results for appeals, so yeah....
Here's my updated list of shinies:
Walrein
Ampharos
Butterfree
Sandslash
Typhlosion *YAY!!!*
Pidgeot
Ursaring

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
STILL no smeargle!! Grrrr so mad now! Well anyway I've started watching bleach as well as naruto and as soon as I can get in touch with my uncle (he buys stuff off the net for me) I will be getting pokemon diamond :D about 3 weeks from now I will be playing it :) Can't wait, untill then I had better catch up on my jappenese ;)

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Heh, good point, although I already know katakana and Hiragana moderately well, soo desu.

Well, I think my shiny collection is coming together nicely, though shiny bagon is hardly possible to find, krabby is almost as annoying and breeding, don't even get me started on that *GRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Then, when someone finds out, you get your- *stops* allow Yami Z to elaborate~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Then you are being a pitifully annoying entity who shall be banished for their insolence XD no, I'm just suggesting you read the first post of this thread and comprehend the fact that at some stage, you will need to present a believable history behind your shinies, and if you are not in the possession of a PKMN game, I suggest you leave the Shiny HUNTERS Club.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
lol :P Meh, you cant really catch pokemon if you dont have a pokemon game, if your looking for suggestions i would reccomend you get FR/LG and Emerald :)

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
i had sapphire...gav it to ma cuzin

i still dont get it...maybe ppl lie here tat they hav this n this pokemon?

Years
look only reres lie here they just lie to get attention
any way no new shiny

here is updated list for all co owners

~Members~

~~Owners~~
Aaryn
Pazzcat
Rsgh5{ryan}

~~~Co Owners~~~
Skinny Green Man
Metal Mario
Yami Zidane
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

~~~~Members~~~~
Shiny Legendarys
Melee Master-Shiny Pokemon
Sithlord6
King Kobra
Typlomence
Tyranitar 3000
Nova
Razmazter
Killer-Swift
Roadkirby
Akidatheart
Exokriz
Doopliss
Garra Of The Desert
BG Pokemon Freak
Willy piggy
[Ray.Z]
DDD'SSCEPTILE
Dark Denstiny
Tyranisneasel
Axlaba1994
Shido
Onimyst
Feraligatr Master
Prince Peasley
Deen
Razer302
Mudkippy
Gold Typlosion
The Pkmn Prodigy
D'MoneyBoi
~Tidus~
~Patrick~
Missingno. Master
Perchance
Jirachi01
Toadsworth
these members are the more current members from page 350 to now

~~~~~members2~~~~~
RocknRoller78
Deoxys55
Tyranitar_Dude
AttackRage555
jetsam_745
xantor
mew42003
ShineyKabutops
shinehunter187
kirby00
Koga_LUver
Tig
clockwork
Maroslash
Mundane
Scyther
Master_Ash
Pokex
Zootster
FireEmporer
Pokemon_Veteran
Pynpfan
Bad_Pikachu
Dark_Link
T.K.
Goatman56
Pokemunna
Golden_Latias
Latios619
NoFuMeister
DeathJaws
mew42003
Kalessin
Valencia
Kirbyfa
Akio123
Rodrigo_gc
DF dadragonz
bacon_boy
these members were the ones on the first page from aaryn you dont see them often

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
these are not all of the members but the ones that i have noticed that are more active than others hope this helps aaryn out and when co owners accept a member just tell me and i will add them to the list

Back