• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
I have participated in Pokemon hacking is about 3 years. Although this 3 years, I have learned plenty of technology for hacking. Nowadays, the game can be released for people to play it.

Features:
-Update to Pokemon USUM's all of Pokémon
-700+ Moves
-Proper Physical/Special Split
-100+ Abilities
-Fairy-type
-New/Updated Items
-100+ REUSABLE TMs
-Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion/Z move system
-Battle Frontier Updated
-New Repel System
-Level 1 Eggs
-New Battle Backgrounds
-Harder Difficulty
-Gen 1-7 Gym leaders and Elite four battle
-All of 807 Pokemons available

Version History:
Version I : Use Emerald original version to create the hack, it is very simple, and has 386 Pokemons only.
Version II : Based on Version I to add 150 new moves, partical of Gen 4 and 5 abilities, partical of new items, the maximum of Pokedex has been expanded to 411.
Version III : Based on Version II to add the second period of the story, but it is the mainly about 8 Gyms and Elite Four, no more story added.
Version IV : Based on Version III to add the Sky Mountain Region, this story is covered altitude, but none of element added.
Version V : Based on Version IV to add some of elements to the Sky Mountain Region.
Version VI : Use Emerald 802 Rom Base to remake the Pokemon Snowy White, paste the Version V Sky Mountain Region, then continue to write in some of new stories.
Version EX : Add all of gym leaders, elite four and champion from gen 1 - 7, let this hack more interesting.
Version EX+ : Fix the bugs for releasing the completely hack.

Screenshot:
Region 1
picture.php

Region 2
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Eevee Evolution Method:
Eevee is at the beginning only
Fire Stone can make it evolves into Fire type
ThunderStone can make it evolves into Electricity type
Water Stone can make it evolves into Water type
Increase level with 220 friendship during the night can make it evolves into Dark type
Increase level with 220 friendship during the day can make it evolves into Psychic type
Increase level near with Moss Rock can make it evolves into Grass type
Increase level near with Ice Rock can make it evolves into Ice type
Increase level which learned a Fairy type move can make it evolves into Fairy type

Please notice:
Before you take the airplane to the mountain, you have to get these 10 moves Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Climb and Dig. And your team have to with these 10 moves. Because that mountain requires these. In additionally, you need take both mach and acro bicycle, because some of place requires it.

Bug Notes:
-The items will probably lost if you loss in the battle frontier
-Gen 4-7 Pokemon do not have proper cries

Credit:
-DizzyEgg/KDS: Emerald Battle Engine
-Desvol,暗黑洛基亚: For supplying the Rom Base and their tools
-LCCoolJ95: Some of move animations come from the Theta Emerald EX
-破道: Battle background resource
-BlueRose: For helping me update snow weather's effect
(If I forgot to credit anyone, let me know)

About language translation:
If someone translate this hack into another language, such as English, Japanese or etc. Please let me know which additional available offset you have used, I will try not to use that offset, prevent it will retranslate again after I fixed bug. Thanks a lot!

The Link is below:
Link:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eLFJ8KRm0hlB5bHshyin8w
Password:
27q9

Good luck for every one, haha.

Last edited:

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Looks very good, if it weren't in Chinese, I'm sure it would get much more traffic.

Anyway, I'm pretty interested in your D/N system. Could you show some screenshots of how it changes palette depending on the time?
The day and night system has it's specific tool, that tool named Day and Night, when you use that tool to open the ROM, you can change the time setting and color setting then save it, the effect will show in the hack.

Years
The day and night system has it's specific tool, that tool named Day and Night, when you use that tool to open the ROM, you can change the time setting and color setting then save it, the effect will show in the hack.

Isn't the tool only for Fire Red?

EDIT:
I also noticed you ask for triple battles, so I'll just say they're impossible. There's not enough VRAM space.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
If I were you, I'd get someone to translate this to English, compile a patch file, and release it on a site like MediaFire.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Isn't the tool only for Fire Red?

EDIT:
I also noticed you ask for triple battles, so I'll just say they're impossible. There's not enough VRAM space.
It can be used in Emerald too. Do you know how to disable paralyze in electricity Pokemon? From gen 6, the Electr type has immunity paralyze. I need the hex code for that, not the ASM, because I don't know how to use ASM, I know how to use Winhex only. And how to make the nature ability become red and blue?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
The first part of the game, when you walk in a circle to reach Reshiram, is exactly the same as in Eternal Snow. So is this game related to that one?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Is the Exp. Share automatically coded to exist in the game? I don't see it in my item pocket but once I caught a second Pokemon I noticed it my first Pokemon gaining experience when I was training it...

I'm having fun practicing my Chinese though! ^^ So thank you.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
The first part of the game, when you walk in a circle to reach Reshiram, is exactly the same as in Eternal Snow. So is this game related to that one?
Yes, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, but I forgot the password of that account, and I am in US now, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. I have started it over to make the new hack, because some players argue with that I use LC's 650 patch, because they care the author's technology, not care the features, this is why I have start it over.

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen yesterday
ok, this hack should not be a very good one, but i can show my respect to it as it's almost accomplished. (?)

in chinese: 飞机聚聚真尼玛叼

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Yes, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, but I forgot the password of that account, and I am in US now, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. I have started it over to make the new hack, because some players argue with that I use LC's 650 patch, because they care the author's technology, not care the features, this is why I have start it over.
Since you're the author of Pokemon Eternal Snow, are you still working on it? If yes, then could you fix the Ominous Wind bug? If not, then you should either make sure it's not bugged here, or remove it from the Pokemon's movepools.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2017
Well, if you wanna more people on this website to play your game, you should translate it into English.According to your bad reputation in China, I don't think it is a good idea to introduce this game to Chinese.
BTW, is 破道 a girl's name?Why do you use the word 'her'?

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Well, if you wanna more people on this website to play your game, you should translate it into English.According to your bad reputation in China, I don't think it is a good idea to introduce this game to Chinese.
BTW, is 破道 a girl's name?Why do you use the word 'her'?
Hey, guys, I know you. I don't want to argue anything about the reputation, I can only tell you, plenty of the players who has attacked me may be an internet cheater, if you have a lot of money, you can believe them, then they may ask you post the cash to them, and they will disappear when you posted too much money to them. Recently, some of people cheat the 3DS by internet, when the cheaters are reported, I found most of them are who have ever attack my hack before. Can you understand?

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Since you're the author of Pokemon Eternal Snow, are you still working on it? If yes, then could you fix the Ominous Wind bug? If not, then you should either make sure it's not bugged here, or remove it from the Pokemon's movepools.
Not now, because I still working on Pokemon The Strongest Pure White. Also, I may not renew the Pokemon Eternal Snow anymore, because it doesn't have gen 4-7 abilities, and I already stated the reason before.

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen yesterday
how could '雪之白' be translated into 'Pokemon The Strongest Pure White'? At least '强' is not strong. It means powerful instead.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
how could '雪之白' be translated into 'Pokemon The Strongest Pure White'? At least '强' is not strong. It means powerful instead.
Because the strongest pure white looks more interesting, you know Omega Ruby has been translated into 终极红宝石,not 欧米伽红宝石。

Back