• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
If you aren't (I'm talking to you "Darth"), I want to be a beta tester.

You cant ask to be beta testers, unless the owner is looking for them.
Before posting, read the rules and then the page is cleaner.
If darth was after beta testers, he would already be full, his game is so good!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
I'm in love with those Aerodatyl fakemons, they look really nice just like the Geodude from the Hunts.
Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2012
i got an idea for a hunt
Title: Knowing your Math
Description: Hello, can you help me? I'm a fan of all mouse pokemon, especially plusle and minun. The other day I saw two of them from far away. But when I got closer they were green and purple, and instead of a plus or minus sign they were a multiplication and division sign. I'm really confused now.
Basically a green multiplication plusle, and purple division minun.

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
i got an idea for a hunt
Title: Knowing your Math
Description: Hello, can you help me? I'm a fan of all mouse pokemon, especially plusle and minun. The other day I saw two of them from far away. But when I got closer they were green and purple, and instead of a plus or minus sign they were a multiplication and division sign. I'm really confused now.
Basically a green multiplication plusle, and purple division minun.

Sorry, just to tell you that Plusle and Minun are not based on arithmatic but on electrical charges (positive and negative).

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2012
Sorry, just to tell you that Plusle and Minun are not based on arithmatic but on electrical charges (positive and negative).
then why would they have those names. you don't say plus and electron or minus a nuetron (or whatever, i hate science). Your probably right but still that would've been a cool idea

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
I have given up on this game. Darth hasn't been on in over a month and the forum is having petty conversations in my opinion this thread should be closed because this game has basically stopped being made. R.I.P. Pokemon Nebula

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
<==] We are gathered here today to say goodbye, to pokemon nebula
;443; It, it, it was amazing...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
then why would they have those names. you don't say plus and electron or minus a nuetron (or whatever, i hate science). Your probably right but still that would've been a cool idea

That's because a neutron has no charge.

-----

Don't give up hope guys. He could just be taking an extended hiatus. Plenty of folks here do that. But he'll return eventually. He's too good a spriter and idealist to just give it up. He obviously enjoys it. Trust me, he'll be back. :cer_wink:

In the meantime the Mods will probably close this thread. That however does not mean it cannot be re-opened at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back