• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
OMG I HAVENT GOT A SHINY FOR EVER!!!! im taking the easy way out... CHAINING FTW! i most likely will chain the swarm or starly. they will be easiest that i dont have.

oh and im rejoining splc in serebii so ill also be there if yall need me ^^, great me lol last time people ignored me so i hated serebiiiiiiiii :(

edit: im in a chain with corsola, im at 20 wish me luck

Last edited:
Years
GL Guys and ROFL on the MunchLax laughing thing DDD
I'm soft resetting like a bat out of hell for this Uxie now, wish me luck!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Well still no luck on Banette, But i now realize you can chain night time pokes in the day if you started the chain at night...

Hmmm yeah thats it...
Gl everyone.

Yep. But don't feel lonely, you're not the only one who thought that.

Wanna team up as ghost hunters? lol

I got... 24 Munchlax eggs for far. This is going too slow so I'm going to hatch them to see if I have a Careful Female..... BUT!
Not right now! Enough! My ship sails in the morning!

I started a Gastly chain last night. I'm going to work on getting that ATM. (I guess you could say my "fans" need me. lmao)

So good luck everyone...

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Wanna team up as ghost hunters? lol

Hell yeah!

Well im at a chain of 8 and I got a shiny patch

Im gonna record it later. this is my second lowest chain # to get a shiny, only to be surpassed by psyduck at a chain of 6.

well nothing else now.......
Gl all

And Sr How long have you been trying to get that uxie? GL on that.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Hello Hunters ...
I just got traded a Shiny Golbat form a saphire game
OT: TOM id:23578
lvl 40 caught Ultra Ball
Inner Focus
Brave nature Victory road Met
HP 119 at 80 def 67 sp at 65 sp def 74 sp 70

Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Air Cutter

I had to say goodbye to a lvl 100 charizard but ... i'm gonna train a new one ( i have babyes in Fire red, because I wanted a good stat one ;P he got the not so good starter form the beginning )
Im so happy !!!!!!!! Im gonna evolve it

btw the person played the game for like 340 h and this is the first shiny ... he's from my town he's a friend of a friend of mine and I accidentally found out he had a game ... some people were making fun of him ... well we are a little here.

so YEAH only thing left for now is to get the jigglypuff traded as well ;)

Years
I've been going for while now. I'm taking a break, tried chaining Duskull, and a completely 100% Safe Patch had a gay Dusclops. I threw my game telling it f*** you and then went to bed :\
But now I'm going to go after Gligar.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Duskull's gonna be hard: Encounter Rate 2%.
I saw your comment on my video lol.

So um yeah I have about 25 Gastly in the chain because I've been taking it slow.

But I got lucky. Not in-game, but here.

On Smogon this guy is having a giveaway, and I got lucky. I got picked to receive the lone Pokemon I asked for. A shiny Ditto with these IVs 31/13/8/31/2/17, HP and Sp. Attack.

Now, what this can do is help me later when I hatch my 2nd shiny. (Need to hatch the first though lol)
It'll be a special user. First I want to hatch a good male Smeargle with a 31 in Sp. Attack and 31 in Speed, and then use it with my Pokemon and have a good chance of a good Shiny Pokemon.
Not only this but I could also attempt to get a good Lucario out of this as well.

I'll do my trading on my old DSLite and Pearl2 (which is set up to chain but it's just sitting there)
I'll have to get a new FC but this is one deal I can't pass up.
Good luck everyone!

=====================================================
Hell yeah!

Well im at a chain of 8 and I got a shiny patch

Im gonna record it later. this is my second lowest chain # to get a shiny, only to be surpassed by psyduck at a chain of 6.

well nothing else now.......
Gl all

And Sr How long have you been trying to get that uxie? GL on that.

*handshake*

We work good as a team, ghostbuster.

I just caught a shiny Gastly at a chain of 39. It's the same chain I started whenever I started it the other time I mentioned it.
So now I'm at 40, with as many shiny Gastlies I can get, and I gotta catch'em all.
Or, most anyway.

It's Timid but it says it's somewhat stubborn.
Doesn't matter. Here I come.

Good night - I mean, good luck everyone! lol! (2:46 AM where I live peeps!)

Last edited:

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Well guys, still no new news from me, I'm gonna go back to chaining oddish and bellsprout today so wish me luck!
and Congratz on the shiny
Gastly's!!!!

-_- I need a new shiny it's been like over a month

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Meh i got like 3 adamants outta the chain and they dont fit the role I said. there were like 9 shinys too i hate when synch has bad luck >.<

Well, at least you have multiples: My chain is still going, and I'm almost to 60,000 steps and I got the 1st shiny patch back on like 32,000.... and no shinies since. I still have the chain at 40 though. I just must be unlucky.

I uploaded the video, but I can't even access my own damn channel page "due to maintenance". They must be getting ready to screw up everything big time.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Yeah I guess youre right....

I got spore yesterday and its a great game.. I'd reccomend it... I played it so much today it make my eyes redish and a little sore.

Um yeah I know that was stupid.

Maybe 2morrow Ill continue on my ghost hunt. Gl to all

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all, haven't posted here in a while, congrats to new shinies. Heh DDD noticed you got the Dialga/Palkia DS lite, I also got that, it's so awesome. I was especially impressed at the quality of the carrying case, I'm using that all the time now. Oh and the Grovyle poster is pure pwnage too. Heh seems like theirs some fellow ghost hunters here as well :p Ghost is my favourite type tied with Steel of course :P I've been hunting the ghost types since 3rd gen. I've gotten a lot of them without even chaining:

Shuppet- Random encounter top of Mt Pyre in Sapphire
Duskull- Hunted for at bottom of Mt Pyre on Ruby
Gastly- Hunted for in Old Chateau in Diamond
Drifloon- SR for in Diamond
Spiritomb- SR for in Diamond
Rotom-SR for in Diamond
Giratina-SR for in Diamond
These ones I chained:
Shedinja- chained nincada in Diamond
Froslass- chained Snorunt (with male cute charm up front)

And my latest ghost:
I thumped the TV set...O___O
Once again Shiny dex!
Motorize...Rotomize
Big Surprise, Sync failed, Serious ehhhhh.
Statistics, hmm probably better than my original rotom

Lol yes 3 months of not having a single SR or random shiny ended last week on Sept. 3rd. I got my second shiny Rotom to appear :p Why go for a 2nd Rotom? Simple, Platinum. I am beyond convinced that the silhouettes are new forms of Rotom so I want to get at least 4 total Shiny Rotom in order to have all its Appliance Forms of Demise! I;m really hoping for a Toaster form lol.

Anyways yeah I still have to get Misdreavus and Sableye in shiny form. Misdreavus will be chained sometime in the future and I will have to pick up breeding for sableye again (tried a long long time ago in emerald) oh yeah and will also be Sring for Origin Forme Giratina on Platinum (comes out this Saturday o__o, but due to shipping times I won't get my jpn copy till 1-2 weeks afterwards :/) Currently hunting Steelix on Iron Island on my Pearl. (I need to beat my other D/P carts in order to go for more rotom, but most are 'stuck' Sring for a starter :/) Good luck everyone on their hunts!

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
hello hunters.i herd this cheat that u may hav well if you fight a shiny pokemon and you send out ditto use transform and kill the shiny and when the battle ends ur ditto is shiny.
dont kill wild shinys of course.i think it goes like that

oh yeh and how or where do u get those things that go in ur sig that flick through all ya shinies

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
dark steelix i see we had a share abition for ghost pokemon wanna race for any i'm your man.FinalPaladin i highly doubt that, 110% sure that won't work but i can see you have the sense not to kill a shiny btw has anyone heard this one before or any others...happy hunting.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
dark steelix i see we had a share abition for ghost pokemon wanna race for any i'm your man.FinalPaladin i highly doubt that, 110% sure that won't work but i can see you have the sense not to kill a shiny btw has anyone heard this one before or any others...happy hunting.

It's not true. There's no way it can be, and this is the first time I've heard it too. I think it's just something spun off of the old GSC RBY trick.

I might as well just stop chaining Gastly. That 3rd one I got is godly. It potentially has 25 - 31 IV in Sp. Attack and 28 - 31 in Speed. And Timid, too.

Here's that video, too.

========

edit:
Ok here's the deal. Since I posted I've made it up to almost 84,000 steps and haven't seen the shiny grass at all. This is pathetic, pointless and stupid. Once I hit 84,000, I'm going to do my version of "Count Down" and risk breaking the chain by attempting to advance it and see what happens.
I would've loved more shiny Gastly but it's just not meant to be and I have an awesome one as is.

And I want to chain a different Pokemon, jeez. Sometimes trying to get to 40 can be a pain in the rear but you gotta admit it's funner than what I'm going through right now. It's ridiculous.

edit:
also where's Fufu/guy who changes his name every chance he gets, and MM?

I have a little poll thing for everyone.

In Pokemon Puzzle League, you have the option of picking between 3 of the trainer's Pokemon. It doesn't do anything but change the background and trash block color.

So, what I want you to do, is pick 3 Pokemon out of all your shinies/team that you'd do this with to make your own "Puzzle League" team.

I'll post mine later. I literally have to pick just 10% of my Pokemon. lol

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years

In Pokemon Puzzle League, you have the option of picking between 3 of the trainer's Pokemon. It doesn't do anything but change the background and trash block color.

So, what I want you to do, is pick 3 Pokemon out of all your shinies/team that you'd do this with to make your own "Puzzle League" team.

I'll post mine later. I literally have to pick just 10% of my Pokemon. lol

oh i have that game ( but the sound doesnt work lol) so im guessing it would work like this?

Shiny team: Torterra Bronzong Togekiss

Those are actually the only 3 shinies i have found since joining the SHC...
Now that i think about it i need more, im hatching snover and snorunt anybody want to race for them? I havent really decided which one im going for first. And yeah i know they can be chained but breeding is more fun.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
oh i have that game ( but the sound doesnt work lol) so im guessing it would work like this?

Shiny team: Torterra Bronzong Togekiss

Those are actually the only 3 shinies i have found since joining the SHC...
Now that i think about it i need more, im hatching snover and snorunt anybody want to race for them? I havent really decided which one im going for first. And yeah i know they can be chained but breeding is more fun.

Yeah you did it right. :)
kool!

I'm going to wrap up my Gastly chain but can't stop thinking about tomorrow...............

Back