• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
One of my favorite pokemans, could be a bit more drawn out, but it's good. Did you make it your self? 7/1o, 8 if you made it your self.

Years
9/10

Wow, a signature with quotes! Not too bad but I do deduct the score for not complimenting your Zoroark avatar.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Excadrill is oddly cute. I've always wanted to know how to make those banners :<

Well laid out and also matches the avatar: 9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That gif is really bad, it's going way too fast and the quality isn't good either. What the link says is cool, when I click it, it goes to some weird page. Nice to see you're doing a challenge. 3/10

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
That gif is really bad, it's going way too fast and the quality isn't good either. What the link says is cool, when I click it, it goes to some weird page. Nice to see you're doing a challenge. 3/10

I'm in the process of finding a better one :P Ahh does it? It's a team of six Magikarp and it says "Come at me, Bro!" ...oooh its not as funny when I explain it n___n

I like kitties, I also like pie... therefore, 8/10 ^__^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

The banner is pretty nice and the text is meh (but better than eye-killing text, that's for sure). The only problem I see is the broken image.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The colors look don't look appealing at all on my forum style, plus I don't like the shape of it. Idk, I'm just not a fan of those signatures at all.
3/10

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
I like it as always (pretty colours, cute Oshawott, etc.), but the new banner makes it too much, and the Wikileaks obsession is also getting out of hand. 6/10.

Years
Well Magdalena, it's actually a stereotypical look on my hate of Wikileaks.

As for your signature, 2/10

Not a fan of Graveler cos of its type combination.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
The blue background is blinding and clashes with the text, meaning it's not exactly easy on the eyes. For that matter, the text makes little sense to me. I gather it's to do with Wikileaks, but . . . ah, well. The leetspeak/Mudkipz reference is trite by this point, too. The Oshawott itself is fuzzy round the edges, with loads of visible white floating around. The alternating-colour text beneath it is somewhat hard to read on my grey forum skin, and combined with the userbars, it clutters up the bottom of your signature a bit. On the whole, a bit difficult to look at. 4/10.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
The blue background is blinding and clashes with the text, meaning it's not exactly easy on the eyes. For that matter, the text makes little sense to me. I gather it's to do with Wikileaks, but . . . ah, well. The leetspeak/Mudkipz reference is trite by this point, too. The Oshawott itself is fuzzy round the edges, with loads of visible white floating around. The alternating-colour text beneath it is somewhat hard to read on my grey forum skin, and combined with the userbars, it clutters up the bottom of your signature a bit. On the whole, a bit difficult to look at. 4/10.

Pretty much what was said here. Although, it's not the worst signature that I've seen.

5/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
-∞/10 There's no Natsu in your sig. and he's the most awesome pink-haired person ever.

4/10

To be honest, it's a bit too simple. The text is nothing special, and the banner...well, let's just say the second from the left icon looks out-of-place with that border and the middle one looks a bit blurry. Each icon that was used to make it also seems like they were simply cropped and resized (with the exception of the icon with the border).

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Well, she is one of the main antagonists of the series, Hikari10 . . .

You get like a bajillion points for knowing what that game is and making fun of it. :D 9/10 because the image is slightly flaky in places.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm assuming there's supposed to be an image there, but all I see is a big green box. Other than that, it's really just text, but it's set up nicely . . .

4/10

Seeing as it's Kim Possible, if I could see an image, I'd probably rate higher, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back